VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

About those SKR posters....something to write on with a Sharpie?

Just a thought.

I think we're reading too much into the sharpies. I'm thinking they either had, ahem, matter on them or they were taken from the house to determine whether they were used in writing the note the Mel.

RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) - For the first time, a relative of the Longwood University professor found murdered with three others in Farmville is speaking out.

Dr. Debra Kelley was an associate professor of sociology at Longwood. Her family is upset about what an expert has said about the crime scene.

Billy Borum, a retired undercover Henrico police officer, is speaking on behalf of his aunt and uncle, Debra Kelley's parents. He says the family was surprised to find out an expert on ritual crime and the occult had come into the picture. They call what he has said about the case, inappropriate and false.

"Aunt Margaret has her good days and bad days," said Borum.

Borum says what made matters worse for Kelley's parents, the description of the crime scene by a former Virginia Beach police officer.

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11227991

RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) - For the first time, a relative of the Longwood University professor found murdered with three others in Farmville is speaking out.

Dr. Debra Kelley was an associate professor of sociology at Longwood. Her family is upset about what an expert has said about the crime scene.

Billy Borum, a retired undercover Henrico police officer, is speaking on behalf of his aunt and uncle, Debra Kelley's parents. He says the family was surprised to find out an expert on ritual crime and the occult had come into the picture. They call what he has said about the case, inappropriate and false.

"Aunt Margaret has her good days and bad days," said Borum.

Borum says what made matters worse for Kelley's parents, the description of the crime scene by a former Virginia Beach police officer.

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11227991

So what is he saying, it wasnt a slaughterhouse?

Hasnt spoke yet, the 15th he is supposed to.

Right. Well, he must have said something because the family is apparently upset about what he said. I don't know where or when he said whatever upset them.

SKR posters DO contain occult symbols and we know these were in the house so the assertion from the family that there were no such symbols in the home is obviously false.

I agree about Rimer. He knows less than he would like others to know.

Borum also says suspect Richard "Sam" McCroskey wasn't Emma Niederbrock's boyfriend.

Echoing her comments to PiXy at STFW. But what about those MySpace messages?

I think the house was originally a three bedroom ,bath and a half with a three stall garage. Main part downstairs has a Kitchen, dining, living area and laundry room. Upstairs bedrooms and bath. Later the three stall garage was converted to a family room and extra bedroom, maybe another bathroom. I would guess above the garage was used as storage.

I am guessing, in main upstairs, mom had bedroom, her study and a guest room.

Sam prob stayed in the converted garage and the girls would have shared the guest room in upper main part near Mom.

Hard to understand.

Yea I cant figure out if he means it wasnt a slaughterhouse or there were no occult/ritual aspects.

On the surface it appears to be he is taking issue with Rimers comments that the place was a slaughterhouse, but if the bodies were beaten with a maul it was indeed a slaughterhouse.

He is obviously trying to protect the memories of Debras parents so they dont have to hear how bad it was, he has an agenda, a good one, but I dont think we can believe him because of it.

I think the house was originally a three bedroom ,bath and a half with a three stall garage. Main part downstairs has a Kitchen, dining, living area and laundry room. Upstairs bedrooms and bath. Later the three stall garage was converted to a family room and extra bedroom, maybe another bathroom. I would guess above the garage was used as storage.

I am guessing, in main upstairs, mom had bedroom, her study and a guest room.

Sam prob stayed in the converted garage and the girls would have shared the guest room in upper main part near Mom.

Except that the search warrants say "front bedroom" and that would have to be in the converted garage part of the house which means the lower portion is not a family room, unless there are two bedrooms in the upstairs of the converted garage, one in front one in back, hence the specified "front" bedroom.

The girls would not stay in the guest room, they would stay in Emma's room and Sam would likely stay in a guest room or sleep on a couch in a family room - jmo. If Debra is going to drive her daughter to this concert and pretty much give her complete control over her internet life, she's hardly going to insist they sleep in a room near hers. I think Emma had a lot of freedom - demanded it. She was rebellious and at that age you like to be as far away from stupid parents as possible, lol.

There wasn't a family room listed in the search warrants, as I recall. I think the rooms listed were front bedroom, den, living room, kitchen.

Let's see if we can put this together with some of the locals. There is no guest house. It's all one structure. I originally thought the left side used to be a garage, but look at the aerial view and the home and that section are built back toward the back yard.
Peacegurl: Is that section that looks like an add on from the back the kitchen? When you enter from the rear of the house, is the entry into the breezeway or kitchen?
When you enter through the main front door, Is the living room to the immediate right? Then where is the den and where are the stairs to the second floor? Is there a hallway that just goes straight back from the front entry to the kitchen? When you enter, what is to the left?
Is there a separate door from the main part of the house into the breezeway or is it all open? God I have a lot of questions!!!

kelly-house-front.jpg
[/IMG]

kelly-house-aerial-3.jpg

kellly-house-aerialBY.jpg
Emma's room according to a previous owner was downstairs in the front bedroom. You enter that part of the house from the breezeway. It is just one house. Never a mother in law area. The owners before used the breezeway as the main door. Only guest would go to the door with the sidewalk. When you enter that door you enter the living room. You would have to go right to go to the dining room, breakfast nook and then kitchen. There is a backdoor in the kitchen. The only door to the basement is located in the kitchen. It has been years since I have been in there. The breezeway was kind of a den area years ago. I have no idea how they arranged things.

Yea I cant figure out if he means it wasnt a slaughterhouse or there were no occult/ritual aspects.

On the surface it appears to be he is taking issue with Rimers comments that the place was a slaughterhouse, but if the bodies were beaten with a maul it was indeed a slaughterhouse.

He is obviously trying to protect the memories of Debras parents so they dont have to hear how bad it was, he has an agenda, a good one, but I dont think we can believe him because of it.

Indeed it's kind of hard to imagine how bodies can be bludgeoned beyond identification with a maul (the weight of that thing would cause some serious projecting stuff I don't like to think about) without it looking like a slaughterhouse. If you've got four dead people all violently bludgeoned, that's a slaughterhouse right there.

Then the officers see a bunch of upside down crosses and SKR stuff in the room where the bodies are and they make a leap - or - Sam really did "arrange things" to look ritualistic. dunno. Time will tell, but you can't fault the cops for thinking what they did when they happened upon that mess.

Now perhaps that meat cleaver was in Emma's room as a decoration. You can see hatchets hanging on the walls in some of the photos of the friends and even Sam's as wicked decor, I guess.

Maybe there was no need to rustle on up from the kitchen.

Also, I found myself laughing out loud at a post that was in one of NativeGirl's links that went to some Vampire Freak messge board. The poster was commenting on how sick the murders were, how sick people are these days and asked, "what's going on in the world nowadays with all these sick people?".............this from someone who belongs to Vampire Freak - uh, hello?

I agree but that converted garage looks big enough for a front bedroom and a family room or den on the first floor. Maybe there is a loft type spare room in the upper part. If I were the mom, I would have had the girls sleeping arrangements away from Sam.

Emma's room according to a previous owner was downstairs in the front bedroom. You enter that part of the house from the breezeway. It is just one house. Never a mother in law area. The owners before used the breezeway as the main door. Only guest would go to the door with the sidewalk. When you enter that door you enter the living room. You would have to go right to go to the dining room, breakfast nook and then kitchen. There is a backdoor in the kitchen. The only door to the basement is located in the kitchen. It has been years since I have been in there. The breezeway was kind of a den area years ago. I have no idea how they arranged things.

Thanks. Can I redo the pictures above and get your approval? Can I pm pictures to users? Never tried.

Except that the search warrants say "front bedroom" and that would have to be in the converted garage part of the house which means the lower portion is not a family room, unless there are two bedrooms in the upstairs of the converted garage, one in front one in back, hence the specified "front" bedroom.

The girls would not stay in the guest room, they would stay in Emma's room and Sam would likely stay in a guest room or sleep on a couch in a family room - jmo. If Debra is going to drive her daughter to this concert and pretty much give her complete control over her internet life, she's hardly going to insist they sleep in a room near hers. I think Emma had a lot of freedom - demanded it. She was rebellious and at that age you like to be as far away from stupid parents as possible, lol.

There wasn't a family room listed in the search warrants, as I recall. I think the rooms listed were front bedroom, den, living room, kitchen.
I believe all of the bodies were found in the mother in law area. This area could be shut off from the rest of the house. The odor could be contained more so there. Visitors could come and go and no one would have any idea.

On the other hand Rimer has an agenda too. He wants to sell the occult angle because it makes him more famous and opens the door to some consulting $$$.

On the other hand Rimer has an agenda too. He wants to sell the occult angle because it makes him more famous and opens the door to some consulting $$$.

Rimer is a walking agenda. He's already trying to make money off this by speaking at the church.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back