Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full article here:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

snip of the article with the statement from the bio parents + TY.

Here is the full statement from Kaine Horman, Desiree Young and Tony Young:

"Good evening,

"We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case. We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher. She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son. Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well. We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son. We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

"We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home. Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

"Desiree, Tony, and Kaine"

It's in every media outlet, why hasn't it been posted here? What are your thoughts?

It has been posted here....there's pages and pages on it on another thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110016"]Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Can we open another thread to chat while we wait for the presser? Or no talk until the presser is released?

Why is the original thread closed and gone?

I thought my internet provider had vanished into the Bermuda triangle......baaaammmm ... just gone
I was just reading too not posting ((me bad?))

Can we open another thread to chat while we wait for the presser? Or no talk until the presser is released?

Once a thread is closed, it's verboten to have another for the same topic, unless/until a mod opens one.

There's a thread to talk about the upcoming press release though here:
[ame]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109906[/ame]

Oops sorry, I meant press release, not presser.

Oooo... I will listen later this afternoon then (when I'm off work)!

BIG thanks to anyone who summarizes at all, as I can't listen for several more hours. (Baths and bedtime routine for the kids.)

WOW sounds like all info has come from Terri not LE? Ie pings etc.

Went from 180 something to 123 lbs in 4 months the year she competed

Denies issues with J*, says it was really more Terri & J*, Desirees agrees, Kaine says J* would agree with him

"We got that from Terri" DY says about the cell phone pings. Terri was venting that her phone was pinging somewhere she wasn't. They have no info from LE on this.

DY and Kaine weren't even aware of Terri's timeline until the articles came out last week. It wasn't something LE shared with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle