TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I am no prude, however, I went on craigslist discussion page and that is just plain disgusting. YUCK!!

It didn't start off that way Miziree. I was keeping an eye on it yesterday and it was nothing like that at all. Terribly sad that people can be cruel and hateful.

I haven't seen any new tweets from Will, nothing new on their website and the livestream thing is still offline, so I tweeted him to ask about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-cousin-kidnap-claims-missing-tennesse-woman/

PARSONS, Tenn. -- Country music singer Whitney Duncan, cousin of missing 20-year-old Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo, wrote on her Twitter late Sunday night to defend rumors that Bobo’s brother was involved in his sister’s kidnapping.

"My cousin Clint, Holly's brother, is NOT a suspect & I'm sick of people saying that he is. He has been cleared for good reason. Shut up," Duncan said in a tweet late Sunday.

I am on that page, all of that stuff wasn't there this morning. The individual posters need to be shut down or they need better moderation.

People starting the merchandising

http://www.facebook.com/BHBHS

Couple posts down, states bracelets were purchased and will be sold for $5 and proceeds will go to the reward fund..

we all know how well that worked out with Hailey Dunn that that merchandise fiasco :(
Why can't people be content to pray and search :(

the tweet-log-timer for willnunley's tweets makes me twink twitter's having a little technical twouble...

I have only just become aware of Holly's case due to WS, and I am absolutely horrified at the pictures that those trolls have put on that FB group.

I hope LE is involved, omg, what is wrong with people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni