TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say Deborah Norville is a good host. She isnt a know it all and bully and actually asks some half way decent questions (for a tv presenter)

I have always loved Deborah Norville....she is multi-talented. I would love to see her with her own show!!

One week after 20-year-old Holly Bobo disappeared from her Decatur County home, authorities called off volunteers for a day as they revisit their search plan.

TBI said that DNA tests on the blood found outside the Bobo home have come back, but they cannot release the results.

Investigators did not release other new information on Wednesday.

In the past week, thousands of volunteers have helped look for any clues of Holly Bobo, but they are being asked to stay home on Thursday.

Lt. Brad Wilbanks of the Tennessee Highway Patrol said, "The volunteers you can tell they get tired and sometimes maybe careless. We've had a few minor injuries. That's why we're wanting everyone to rest up, clear their minds and come back regrouped and focused."

Some people searching over tough terrain have sprained their ankles. Four people had to be located with a helicopter, and another woman suffered an abrasion to her neck from a cable.
http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-vigil,0,3651265.story
God Bless Them.

Have we heard what this "special message" is yet, from the vigil?

Somewhere I saw the area recorded for where the lunch box was found, anyone have that handy? Any other locations of evidence out there?

HaliHannigans Cupcakery, and Maggie Moos will donate 10% of their Thursday sales to the reward fund, according to posts they made on FB today. So, if anyone wants ice cream or cupcakes, lol, you know where to go. They did it today, but the weather kept a lot of people home.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HaliHannigans-Cupcakery/157222410974299

ETA: I hope this okay with the mods, since I didn't post it for sleuthing purposes, simply to let people know one more way of donating to the reward fund...and get cupcakes.

One week after 20-year-old Holly Bobo disappeared from her Decatur County home, authorities called off volunteers for a day as they revisit their search plan.

TBI said that DNA tests on the blood found outside the Bobo home have come back, but they cannot release the results.

Investigators did not release other new information on Wednesday.

In the past week, thousands of volunteers have helped look for any clues of Holly Bobo, but they are being asked to stay home on Thursday.

Lt. Brad Wilbanks of the Tennessee Highway Patrol said, "The volunteers you can tell they get tired and sometimes maybe careless. We've had a few minor injuries. That's why we're wanting everyone to rest up, clear their minds and come back regrouped and focused."

Some people searching over tough terrain have sprained their ankles. Four people had to be located with a helicopter, and another woman suffered an abrasion to her neck from a cable.
http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-vigil,0,3651265.story
God Bless Them.
BBM

If the blood tests confirm it is Holly's blood, I can't understand why not release the results? However, if the blood belongs to the abductor, it makes more sense in that LE doesn't want to tip him off they know who he is, or it may belong to the abductor but he's not in any database. :waitasec: MOO

SARX, I always appreciate your insight. I haven't been able to read every post so if you've already given any opinions on what happened I apologize for asking, but would you share any thoughts you have? TIA

I know it is human nature to want to believe LE knows far more than we do and that things are moving behind the scenes...and maybe they are...but I don't feel it yet.

I wore myself out with Kyron, never believing from the way his case started that nearly a year would pass without a single answer.

Hoping for the best of course, but at least as resolution.

http://http://www.beautymadefresh.net/2011/04/disappearance-of-holly-bobo.html

flecks of blood found across the lawn by the brother, NOT in the carport...

""Suddenly the connection was lost between Bromley (spokesperson for Bobo family) and the Nancy Grace team. This looks *very* suspicious.""

what is going on???
so many questions and so few answers

That's about the time that the local power went out, confirmed by the find Holly facebook page, so it wasn't that odd. They had him back by phone 3 or 4 minutes later. ANd we still don't have confirmation on whether there were blood flecks, which something it would be very nice to have (hint, hint, LE). Even the NG show was careful with that one, stating that it was unconfirmed, which struck me as odd.

I must be the minority but Pat Brown is the only thing I can stand about NG's show. I think she is pretty down to earth and sensible and she has experience.

I must be the minority but Pat Brown is the only thing I can stand about NG's show. I think she is pretty down to earth and sensible and she has experience.

Maybe, but I think some people will take tonight's insinuation that it is a staged kidnapping to heart. I feel that she did a real disservice to Holly tonight.

I have always loved Deborah Norville....she is multi-talented. I would love to see her with her own show!!

She does have her own show - it's called Inside Edition and is on @ 4:30PM here in Michigan.

I hope LE gets a sketch of the guy that tried to abduct the young women not far from Holly....it would be nice to show around town....sorry I don't remember her name (no disrepect to the victim but I'm downstairs monitoring the scanner and came up here to try and catch up)

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member