Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy Bradley disappeared from a Cruise Ship while vacationing with parents
and her brother in 1998 , March.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/amy-bradley
http://www.amybradley.net/ Photo and background
http://www.amybradley.net/updates.htm#nov1705

We do not have the time of birth for this young woman, so I originally used a Sunrise chart for her.
Pay no attention to the houses, because we simply do not know this.

<note: my original chart was not Petersburg Va, but Norfolk, and in light of all the new info I read about Amy possibly being sold into sexual slavery, and photos that appeared on the Dr. Phil TV Show, I will instead, erect a new chart with a few asteroids missing from my original chart.

We'll see what we can. Perhaps, I will also be looking at Solar Returns to see if it's within the realm of "probability" that Amy still survives.

I really don't think so.........but I'm open for new ideas too.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Amy&#8217;s probable Moon in Detriment in a critical degree if in Capricorn or born around the Sunrise, her Mercury although in Dignity, is in the very critical 0 Gemini, &#8220;The Weeping Sisters&#8221; Constellation of Pleiades, and certainly, there has been much to weep about in this lifetime especially for her family who never received her body. Because of this, they continue to hope that somewhere, somehow, Amy survived.

Venus is in Aries,
the sign of it&#8217;s Detriment, and Mars in Cancer, the sign of it&#8217;s FALL.
Mars squares both the detrimental Venus and is semi-squares to the maligned Mercury as well square to Pluto.

Saturn in Cancer is also in Detriment in this sign, and Saturn squares Pluto as well squares Venus.

Her natal Neptune at 8SAG 42min. rx is conjunct to the degree of fixed star &#8220;Antares&#8221; a Violent star often showing up in murder victims or people who must come into contact sometime in their lives with violence towards them or enacted by them.
It&#8217;s a draw for violence. Whether subconsciously or consciously.

IF there is any saving grace for this natal chart that would be Jupiter, for Jupiter is in the sign of Pisces and Pisces use to be (before the discovery of Neptune ) the sign we assigned this planet to&#8230;..so very strong and dignified in Pisces.
A spiritual symbol, and of course Jupiter can be lucky for some.

For the missing young woman kidnapped by a man when she was going to school catching the school bus then recovered during her 1st Saturn Return at approx. age 30, Jaycee Dugard, it was Jupiter in Jaycee&#8217;s natal chart that aided her tremendously .
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,543640,00.html

Does Amy have the luck of Jaycee is the question here?

With Black Moon Lilith at the end of the sign (29 degrees and 56min.) quincunx to Saturn, the ruler of her Black Moon point, and harbinger of woe and karma, as well SAturn being so maligned, I truly don't think she made it off that ship.

See TR Pluto stations exactly over natal Neptune conj. Violent star &#8220;Antares&#8221; and TR Atropos conj. &#8220;Algol&#8221;

The old axiom &#8220;The transits will not bring what the natal doesn&#8217;t promise to you&#8221;Holds true here as with all.

Amy had Mars square Pluto and Pluto square Saturn . These are the 3 primary
Malefics and all 3 in harsh aspect to each other when she was born.

I don&#8217;t think that Amy is alive and being used in the sex trade as has often been suggested over the many years now.

Note: Cape Girardeau MO is only 10.3 miles from Jackson MO
Jacque was reported missing by her family @ 11:30pm
She was last seen @4:00pm in Jackson at hubby's residence

SOULSCAPE will post comments sometime today for the charts posted below.

* The triplet's birth charts will NOT be posted at all. There is no reason to compromise their privacy, although Soulscape's comments when discussing Jacque and hubby may incorporate some observations when discussing Last Seen, Reported Missing or Jacque's or hubby's Natal.

JACQUE WALLER LAST SEEN
JacqueWALLERLASTSEEN6111.jpg

JACQUE WALLER REPORTED MISSING BY FAMILY
JacqueWALLERReportedMissing.jpg

The charts posted are disturbing and concerning, both clearly pointing to death by murder.

JacqueWallerLastSeen-1.jpg

LAST SEEN Wednesday June 1, 2011, 4:00 pm CDT, Jackson MO

LAST SEEN puts 20 Libra, the sign of Marriage, on the ASCENDANT, suggesting the marriage and/or spouse is involved. Lord 1 VENUS 20 Taurus is posited in the 8th House of Death, as is the VERTEX (Fate), ADMETOS 26 Taurus (death marker) partile conjunct ALGOL (death marker), Day Ruler MERCURY 28 Taurus and the SUN and MOON in malefic New Moon conjunction within 1 minute of Arc, 11 Taurus. VENUS rules the 8th House of Death as well as House 1.

The Event is Death (SUN in 8th) based on a Circumstance Beyond (Lord 1's) Control. Notice JUNO the Marriage Asteroid within the 11th House partile (in the same degree) trine MARS Lord 7 (marriage, the spouse).

The Arabic Part of MARRIAGE 20 Virgo is also within the 11th House, partile trine Lord 1 VENUS 20 Taurus (Jacque), an additional testimony of marital/spousal involvement.

The Arabic Part of DEATH 28 Virgo is posited within the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe partile trine Lord 12/Day Ruler MERCURY 28 Taurus.

The MARS/PLUTO midpoint (violence/rage/murder) at 11 Pisces partile squares the SUN-MOON partile conjunction 11 Gemini and the MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality/cruelty) 28 Cancer conjuncts the MIDHEAVEN and squares Jacque's natal MOON 23 Aries (sunrise position).

MIDHEAVEN 23 Cancer and Jacque's natal MOON 23 Aries (sunrise) are in the Event's Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES 23 Sagittarius/Gemini), foretelling a catastrophe/tragedy/fatality.

Event PLUTO (destruction, death) 06 Capricorn Retrograde applies conjunction Jacque's natal SUN 04 Capricorn. Event ATROPOS (endings) 04 Capricorn partile conjuncts Jacque's natal SUN as well.

The Arabic Part of MURDER 11 Scorpio partile inconjuncts the SUN-MOON partile conjunction 11 Gemini and quindeciles (165 degrees) ADMETOS partile conjunct ALGOL (death), all of which are posited in the 8th House of Death of the 1st House person (Jacque).

The Part of LIFE is also found in Scorpio, at degree 19 --- partile conjunct SERPENTIS, the cursed degree of the accursed sign --- and tightly opposed VENUS Lord 1 Jacque 20 Taurus --- another compelling death testimony.

Lord 4 End of the Matter SATURN is posited in the 12th House, a death house, at 10 Libra Retrograde partile conjunct VINDEMIATRIX, a notorious Death Star a.k.a. The Widowmaker and associated with death in the family. SATURN in the 12th House trines the SUN-MOON conjunction in the 8th House of Death, opposes URANUS, squares PLUTO, and is disposited by Lord 1 VENUS (Jacque), posited in the 8th House of Death as well.

Lord 7 (marriage/spouse) MARS 16 Taurus squares Jacque's Secondary Progressed SUN 14 Aquarius.

======================================
Note
: Natal MARS squares natal SUN in Jacque's birth chart as well, as does natal PLUTO, with MARS and PLUTO close opposed. Harsh aspects involving MARS, PLUTO, SUN and/or MOON are often (but not always) found in the natal charts of victims and/or perpetrators of violent crime.
======================================

JacqueWallerTri-Wheel.jpg

All testimonies in the LAST SEEN chart point to the same unfortunate and tragic conclusion: Jacque Waller is no longer with us and the POI in hand appears astrologically suspicious as well. If anyone can uncover his date of birth, it would be most helpful.

I will add my notes on the REPORTED MISSING chart which, unfortunately, strongly confirms my findings in the LAST SEEN, as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Thank you, Soulscape.

It seems her family has already come to terms that she is dead and her husband is at the top of their list, as well as LE.

They just want her found.

This breaks my heart. Her triplets are 5 years old, the same age as my twins, and they don't understand why she is not coming home.

One of her daughters asked if 'Mommy found another family to live with' :(

Jacque's sister and husband, currently have custody of the triplets, and will be going back to court in July to see if Clay will be allowed visitation. How scary is that :eek:

Please add these little ones to your prayers tonight.

I've been following Jacque's case out in the main forum, thank you for the chart Fifth and Soul.

A request for JCW's DOB was posted, hopefully someone will come through.

Jacque Waller was last seen at 4:00 pm on June 1, 2011 when she traveled to her estranged husband's home to pick up one of her children (chart discussed above).

She never returned home.

According to her estranged husband, they had an argument and Jacque left his home on foot. Her vehicle was later found abandoned off Hwy. 55.

At approx. 11:30 pm that evening, her family reported her missing to police.

The REPORTED MISSING chart shows 29 Capricorn rising, with the Arabic Part of FORTUNE hovering above from the unfortunate 12th House." This turns FORTUNE into MISFORTUNE.

JacqueWallerReportedMissing.jpg

When 29 degrees of any sign rises in a Missing Person Event Chart, it is too late to do anything about the matter. The damage is done.

This chart clearly reveals several strong and startling indications of the nature of the damage:

1. Lord 1 SATURN RETROGRADE (Jacque) is posited in the Death House 8 partile conjunct VINDEMIATRIX a.k.a. The Widowmaker, a notorious Death Star. She is dead and hidden (Rx).

2. Capricorn on the 12th & 1st House cusps indicates Jackie inadvertently contributed to her own demise --- unknowingly --- acting against her own best interests, as the 12th House is the House of Self-Undoing. PLUTO at the 12th House cusp shows complications at best, and sorely afflicts her own natal SUN 04 Capricorn, the exact degree of the Event Chart's 12th House cusp.

3. Capricorn rising draws attention to the 10th House, Capricorn's placement on the natural wheel (Aries rising). 20 Scorpio on the MIDHEAVEN tightly conjuncts SERPENTIS 19 Scorpio, the cursed degree of the accursed sign --- a death marker.

4. The SUN and MOON are conjunct in malefic New Moon configuration, highly malefic testimony and another death marker. SUN is posited in House 4 the Grave and both Lights are below the horizon, another indication of death.

5. SUN rules Leo, here intercepted in the 7th House of Marriage, so we have an Event, death (SUN in the Grave House 4) based on secretive actions (interception) of the spouse. Lord 7 the Spouse is symbolized by MOON, separating from SUN. Notice Lord 7 the MOON has left the Grave/4th --- i.e., 'left the body in the grave,' symbolically speaking...

6. BLACK MOON LILITH symbolizing murder at 03 Aries partile conjuncts URANUS, co-ruler of the intercepted 1st House, showing revenge killing of the 1st House person SATURN RX (Jacque).

Follow the aspect pattern: Revenge (BML) conjunct URANUS square PLUTO (sudden destruction/murder of the 1st House person (PLUTO square SATURN; URANUS-BML opposite SATURN).

7. Lord 4 End of the Matter VENUS 20:58 Taurus is 2 minutes of Arc from Critical Degree (21 Fixed).

VENUS is posited in the Grave (House 4) and separates from MARS 16 Taurus (violence, murder) which is close square the EQ 15 Aquarius (a secondary ASCENDANT). This is testimony 'the body' (EQ) is 'in the Grave' (House 4).

Lord 4 End of the Matter VENUS is partile opposed the MIDHEAVEN 20 Scorpio conjunct SERPENTIS 19 Scorpio. This further suggests that what comes before the Public Eye (MIDHEAVEN) is horrific (SERPENTIS) violence/murder (VENUS separating from MARS).

Lord 4 End of the Matter VENUS also sesquisquares PLUTO of Death/Destruction/Murder. Since PLUTO is co-ruler of the MIDHEAVEN, we see another strong testimony that what comes before the Public Eye is death/destruction/murder.

JUNO the Marriage Asteroid /Wife is posited in the 8th House of Death at 16 Virgo, partile trine MARS 16 Taurus from which VENUS Lord 4 End of the Matter has recently separated. As noted in the LAST SEEN chart above, Event MARS (violence, murder) close squares Jacque's Secondary Progressed SUN 14 Aquarius.

JacqueWallerReportedMissingTri-Wheel.jpg

As I stated in the LAST SEEN post above, the testimonies from both charts are disturbing and concerning. I pray LE will solve this case and that justice will be done for Jacque Waller, the sooner the better.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Amy Bradley disappeared from a Cruise Ship while vacationing with parents
and her brother in 1998 , March.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/amy-bradley
http://www.amybradley.net/ Photo and background
http://www.amybradley.net/updates.htm#nov1705

We do not have the time of birth for this young woman, so I originally used a Sunrise chart for her.
Pay no attention to the houses, because we simply do not know this.

<note: my original chart was not Petersburg Va, but Norfolk, and in light of all the new info I read about Amy possibly being sold into sexual slavery, and photos that appeared on the Dr. Phil TV Show, I will instead, erect a new chart with a few asteroids missing from my original chart.

We'll see what we can. Perhaps, I will also be looking at Solar Returns to see if it's within the realm of "probability" that Amy still survives.

I really don't think so.........but I'm open for new ideas too.

Amy’s probable Moon in Detriment in a critical degree if in Capricorn or born around the Sunrise, her Mercury although in Dignity, is in the very critical 0 Gemini, “The Weeping Sisters” Constellation of Pleiades, and certainly, there has been much to weep about in this lifetime especially for her family who never received her body. Because of this, they continue to hope that somewhere, somehow, Amy survived.

Venus is in Aries,
the sign of it’s Detriment, and Mars in Cancer, the sign of it’s FALL.
Mars squares both the detrimental Venus and is semi-squares to the maligned Mercury as well square to Pluto.

Saturn in Cancer is also in Detriment in this sign, and Saturn squares Pluto as well squares Venus.

Her natal Neptune at 8SAG 42min. rx is conjunct to the degree of fixed star “Antares” a Violent star often showing up in murder victims or people who must come into contact sometime in their lives with violence towards them or enacted by them.
It’s a draw for violence. Whether subconsciously or consciously.

IF there is any saving grace for this natal chart that would be Jupiter, for Jupiter is in the sign of Pisces and Pisces use to be (before the discovery of Neptune ) the sign we assigned this planet to…..so very strong and dignified in Pisces.
A spiritual symbol, and of course Jupiter can be lucky for some.

For the missing young woman kidnapped by a man when she was going to school catching the school bus then recovered during her 1st Saturn Return at approx. age 30, Jaycee Dugard, it was Jupiter in Jaycee’s natal chart that aided her tremendously .
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,543640,00.html

Does Amy have the luck of Jaycee is the question here?

With Black Moon Lilith at the end of the sign (29 degrees and 56min.) quincunx to Saturn, the ruler of her Black Moon point, and harbinger of woe and karma, as well SAturn being so maligned, I truly don't think she made it off that ship.

See TR Pluto stations exactly over natal Neptune conj. Violent star “Antares” and TR Atropos conj. “Algol”

The old axiom “The transits will not bring what the natal doesn’t promise to you”Holds true here as with all.

Amy had Mars square Pluto and Pluto square Saturn . These are the 3 primary
Malefics and all 3 in harsh aspect to each other when she was born.

I don’t think that Amy is alive and being used in the sex trade as has often been suggested over the many years now.

Thank-you again Leomoon for posting her natal chart. It's shocking to see such damaging aspects in her natal when from what I've read, she had so many things going for her during her life up until the time of her disappearance.

It's hard to comprehend that if she never made it off of that cruise ship, how did they not find her body? If they hid her body on the ship, why didn't they do a full search of the ship knowing she was missing?! This is why I believe those responsible were apart of the staff on that ship. Although her body could have been thrown in the water, it seemed highly unlikly as during the time she went missing the boat was in shallow water just about ready to doc on the island.

I feel such a connection to this case because something almost happened to me and my younger sister while with my family on a cruise ship on vacation many, many years ago. My intuition was what saved us back then and I wonder why we were so "lucky" and she was not. Therefore, I'm highly attuned to what "goes on" on those cruise ships and I knew I would NEVER go on one again nor would I recommend to any women to go on one EVER. I too had a very sinister event occur in my life when transiting pluto was conjunct my natal neptune in the 1st house, and somehow was "saved" by the grace of God. Unfortunately that was not the case for Amy.

This one hits too close to home, but I'm greatful her soul is in a better place and isn't still on earth suffering after all of these years.
I only wish those responsible would be caught no matter how long it takes.

Can we take another look at Amy's event chart and transits to see if the perpretrators will be caught in this lifetime and/or if her body will ever be found? Will there ever be a break in her case?

Thank-you to anyone who can look into this! :sleuth:

-smr
smr

Has there been a forensic astrology done on Amy Bradley before? Just wondering because I couldn't find it anywhere (maybe I'm just blind lol)

Has there been a forensic astrology done on Amy Bradley before? Just wondering because I couldn't find it anywhere (maybe I'm just blind lol)

Yes, here in the 'BRIEFINGS thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6737813&postcount=261"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 2[/ame]

It seems, clear at least to me, that the missing Jacque W. in Cape-Bollinger County, Missouri, is DEAD. Yes, and yes, no-account Waller, estranged and fresh from a "fight" with Jacque (the spouse, f.) is the murderer of said estranged wife Jacque.

Only on belief, the body may well be in the wooded area he himself describes. Look for an earth deposit in said woods. Yes, in Jackson.

She disappeared mid-afternoon (DST) circa 3 p.m. within the penumbra of a solar eclipse. Waller (spouse, m.) considered this the "solution" to their marital dissension. Uranian lunar node conj. Sun once more. Not at all ingenious, merely deviant in extremis.

Thank you Tuba!

Snipped; "Only on belief, the body may well be in the wooded area he himself describes. Look for an earth deposit in said woods. Yes, in Jackson."

BBM- Do you mean buried in the earth (dirt)?

Michigan Amber Alert
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/nw_mich/Amber-Alert-for-Ludington-infant-4-mo

She was likely taken from a Ludington home located at 922 E. Tinkham, investigators said.

She was last seen around 1:15 p.m. Wednesday.

Ludington police say she was taken by 21-year-old Sean Michael Phillips, but he and his vehicle were located. Katherine was not with him, officials said.

Investigators need help finding potential witnesses who were seen launching a blue-and-white pleasure boat -- using a silver, four-door pickup truck -- at Hackert Lake (also known as Crystal Lake) on Wednesday afternoon. These possible witnesses were described as a family with children.

The Mason County Sheriff's Department and the Michigan State Police are blocking access to the lake.

Phillips was arraigned Thursday afternoon on a charge of kidnapping-child enticement and is being held on a $500,000 bond.

Can anyone help shed light on this case, just yesterday!
Thank you for helping so many with your information!

ETA by MOD: Need her date of birth

Baby Katherine's DOB is February 12, 2011. I set the chart for Ludington, MI, the Event location.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1174834&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Katherine has SUN 23 Aquarius in the KIDNAPPING chart's FATEFUL DEGREE (same degree as the NODES) which gives testimony of catastrophe/tragedy/fatality. Her natal SUN is close conj. a critical MARS (21 Fixed) which semisquares PLUTO. Her natal MOON 07 Gemini (sunrise position) inconjuncts PLUTO. Her natal VENUS 09 Capricorn close conjuncts PLUTO 06 Capricorn and squares SATURN 16 Libra.

These are violent afflictions and under the known circumstances, highly troubling.

I would like the DOB of the kidnapper/possible father, Sean Michael Phillips. He was arraigned on kidnapping charges this afternoon. If I recall correctly, bail was set at $500K and Mr. Phillips would not reveal the child's location.

Thank you,
Soulscape

At approx. 5:15 pm on Friday July 1, 2011, more than 48 hours after Sean Michael Phillips abducted Baby Kate, he told the baby's mother during a jailhouse visitation that the child was still alive.

The chart disagrees.

SeanAllegesKatherineStillAlive.gif

With 17 Scorpio on the ASCENDANT, SERPENTIS 19 Scorpio rises as does the Arabic Part of MISFortune (due to its position in Scorpio).

MISFortune is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES) symbolizing catastrophe/tragedy/fatality, and you may recall SERPENTIS 19 Scorpio is "the cursed degree of the accursed sign" symbolizing sheer evil. I have never seen a positive outcome when this degree is prominent in a forensic chart.

As if that wasn't ominous enough, MISFortune in Fateful Degree is partile conjunct the SATURN/PLUTO midpoint 23:25 Scorpio, partile square Baby Kate's natal SUN 23:27 Aquarius. SATURN/PLUTO augurs extreme brutality.

Scorpio Rising draws our attention to the 8th House, Scorpio's home in the natural wheel (Aries Rising). Here we find SUN, MOON, HADES (a death marker), VERTEX (Fate), the malefic SOUTH NODE (death marker) and VENUS, the natural significator of a female child.

VENUS
at 27 Taurus is partile conjunct the Arabic Part of MURDER 27:13 Taurus, both square Baby Kate's Tertiary Progressed SUN 27 Aquarius.

Event MARS Lord 1 Sean Michael Phillips at 07 Gemini is partile conjunct Baby Kate's natal MOON (sunrise position).

SMP has MARS conj. PLUTO natally. This can (but doesn't have to) manifest as violence perpetrated or received. By Tertiary Progression, SMP's MARS quindeciles PLUTO, an aspect of extreme compulsion. SMP's natal SUN 25 Scorpio squares Baby Kate's natal SUN 23 Aquarius, and if you visualize his SUN in the chart posted, you can see it would conjunct MISFortune and the SATURN/PLUTO midpoint both in Fateful Degree as discussed above, and oppose VENUS the Female Child 27 Taurus.

SATURN as Lord 4 End of the Matter square the Event chart SUN and MOON is additional testimony of death.

If this Child is alive it would be a miracle....

Sadly,
Soulscape

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hollins_tammy.html

More details:

Diane, who was 31 and Tammy, who was 14 at the time they went missing, were last seen by a neighbor on June 11, 1979 at approximately 6 a.m. ET walking down the street away from their house in the 500 block of Park Drive toward the railroad tracks. Even after all these years there has never been any type of clothing description given for either of them. Diane never showed up for work and Tammy never showed up to school that day.

Let’s start by looking at the natal promises many of which are extremely critical for this woman.
I think anyone who glances at Pluto in her natal chart, and Mars,Saturn, etc. can see that those many squares to these planets are not supportive of or condusive to a long, happy life. There are many problems here that this soul was attempting to overcome, and the squares often are about overcoming obstacles.

With Mercury 19Scorpio, a critical degree and square Mars, it’s quite possible she made enemies in her life. Mercury is our manner of speaking and communicating, and 19Scorpio, beyond being a critical degree can also be caustic in speech. Tending to see life in black and white terms., not one who is mutable or easily changing, such as “well maybe, or perhaps”……it’s this or it’s that way (period) . With Venus in the 21st deg. of Scorpio, a degree known as a “Definite Loss” then Venus or her love life would have been a loss for her, more then likely.

Could whoever spirited away this woman with her child, have been someone she offended, or crossed or otherwise had been personally involved with, and saw her as a threat?

Her natal Pluto is also in a very negative place for well being. After all, it’s in a very very critical vibration or degree 7 minutes from 15Leo, and conjuncts both Mars the lesser Malefic and Saturn the Greater Malefic!
That’s quite bad actually, and not good for longevity.

Part of a T Square with the Moon, (more then likely) and that Mercury/Venus conj.
It looks to me like she was kidnapped (Uranus conj. Hopi which speaks of ambushes, stabbings, etc)over her natal planets and because it’s Venus, I’m thinking it may indeed be as I said, not a stranger.

Her South Node was conjunct Venus, (not good) and her North Node near Algol was being transited by Mars (aggressive act towards her)
Over 30 years now, but if this case is ever opened, they should be looking close to her home and personal life.

SUNRISE CHART:

This child like her mother had a very difficult chart to live. First, a KITE formation, includes Neptune near the definite loss degree, Jupiter at one end of the Kite, being Transited that day by Mars and Juno, (jealousy and revenge may be a motive) …Mars is included in this formation 22nd deg. Virgo, and Juno with more then likely, her Moon on the other end.
With TR Hopi at 21Scorpio, sitting atop her natal Uranus and TR Uranus also in the mix, I’d say this natal promise was fulfilled, because the abduction and ambush (Uranus and Hopi) fulfilled the “Definite Loss” position of this vibration in the natal chart.
It’s a shame, but she was in the “wrong place at the wrong time”….and of course, with her mother and the mother’s karma becomes hers in this regard. They died together.

LAST SEEN CHART:

Although I’ve inserted Anubis in this chart, and it appears in the 8th house of death and other’s assets at the critical 13th deg. of a Cardinal Sign, I still don’t believe it’s a suicide which occurred at this hour.

Perhaps a suicide metaphorically, because at this early hr. of the day, they effectively, walked into an ambush (Hopi) conj. Uranus in the 6th house of Decisions…..by meeting up with their slayer, (not realizing this is what they were doing) more then likely.

Gemini Rising, puts Mercury as lord of this chart found in house 1 with the Sun in Gemini. Last seen walking towards the Railroad tracks.
I don’t know whether they got on the train, but it appears that they did board something, either a car or the train (Jupiter in the 3rd house) with the Black Moon conjunct Regulus (their downfall) in the 4th.

The North Node is in the Fated degree, (same degree as the Rising Sign)..and conjunct to Saturn (death)

The overall condition of the Moon (part of a yod) and found in the 7th of the other person, suggests that they were set up to meet someone, and he or they lied to this woman (Neptune in the 7th Quincunx to Mars in the 12th same degree ) which effectively put these two at risk and held captive (all those planets in the 12th house of captivity and isolation) Venus, Mars, Chiron and Juno, all suggests someone the mother knew and had it in for her for some unknown reason, and Atropos in the 12th, shows the death came quickly afterward.

LeoMoon thank you so much for taking the time to do such detailed charts for this Mother and Child. I deeply appreciate it!

Background:
http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/...te-with-neighbor-berry-hall-who-was-arrested/

http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-lawma...064155287.html

Note: Using the VINE Offender Locater Link, I was able to find the shooter alleged to have shot the victims his neighbors.
His DOB (time of birth unknown) so I'll post a hypothetical noon chart for the day of birth along with an Event Chart of the murders:

The uncle BH (uncle to one victim) , alleged to have shot his niece Lisa and her husband, from a 2nd floor window next door to their property killing two people.
The argument ensued over a piece of land and a dog.

SHOOTING EVENT CHART:

We see that with Virgo the ruler of this chart nearing the
17th degree (critical in mutable signs) and on a Thursday, a Jupiter day, Mercury is the chart’s ruler found in the 6th house of “decision making” and the decision he made was an “over the top” one hence, Jupiter the ruler of the day found in the 5th house and quincunx to the MC (ruled by Gemini) the MC being the public place.

Mars at 6Cancer in the 10th house (a public house) is aggressive and volatile with emotions which explode as Mars(aggression) opposes Pluto (death) in the 4th house of the home which rules the foundation or home life as well as the end of life.

Pluto at 1Capricorn is very critical in a Cardinal Sign, and conjuncts Juno, which suggests the anger was borne of some type of jealousy.

The Part of Fortune is in Pisces, conjunct SKAT, (a great misfortune) which is also in the house of small animals (a dog was mentioned?)…….and opposes the 12th house South Node which conjuncts Saturn putting 2 Malefics into the 12th of confinement., i.e. the dead in this case and the shooter into prison.
The fact that all 4 of the Angles are in Mutable signs, suggests with ther Persian Star Regulus conj. the South Node, that the “past” was revisited in anger and rage, and the “over the top” response given just as the shooter admits to, is evident on this day of Jupiter’s rule. You will note in the shooter's natal, his propensity towards always "revisiting the past" in his natal chart.

Ruler of the Hour is Venus which supports the murders. Venus in the
6th house of decision making, is conjunct asteroid Atropos at 9 Pisces, a degree of murder – and Atropos of course, is the asteroid suggesting the time of death chosen or “cutting the ties” to the earth plane.

(continued below post)

Cont'd above post:

This star SKAT is replete at 9Pisces with murders, suicides and all manner of sad endings, for it’s not by chance it also opposes fixed star Alioth at 9Virgo (the Body in the Ditch degree)…..and indeed 3 lives now are completely destroyed by this one erratic (Uranian ) act of violence, including of course, many more lives having been forever negatively affected forever.

The murdered couple having 4 children who now lost both parents, so the deed carries the weight of irrevocable harm and karma .

I’ve inserted the asteroid Megaira the asteroid which means “hatred” and it happens to support the Ruler of the Hour Venus because of the sextiles it made to both Mercury (mindset) and Venus (Ruler of the Hour) and of course the connected Atropos (the death) .

I’ve personally never understood hatred and it’s consequences are both long lasting and destructive . An emotion that is purely misplaced emotion, yet carries with it thunderous karmic implications for the one harboring hatred as well as their victims (those hated)
Even when we do not exercise as this man did who hated, the energy into a coalesced arrow of finding it’s target, the energy is not dissipated, but continues in the universe and must find an outlet elsewhere.

Jesus spoke of hatred and how it is both damning to the individual who harbors in his heart this energy as well as the consequences that will follow. For he said that what is in the heart, is the measure of the person who will be judged for it.
We will look next at the Shooter’s natal chart (without time of birth) to see what type of hatred or inclinations towards hatred and revenge must be there and should be seen for what it is.
Hopefully, it can be reversed over time when he is judged appropriately for the crimes.
He did say, (if I read correctly) that “I just lost it”………so we should see the evidence of lack of self-control in his natal chart as well.

Before I leave this chart however, I would like to point out in the Graph below the zodiac, you should be able to see the aspects made to the MC (the public place) angle.

We see squares or troubling aspects harsh ones to the following planets:
1)The Moon (co-ruler of the event charts)
2)Mercury (ruler of this event)
3)Venus (ruler of the Hour)
4)Uranus (erratic event)
5)MC square Vesta (the law) and he will be judged harshly according to this chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member