Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the hypothetical noon chart for the Shooter BH:

I found the dob in the public VINE Offender Search for Pike Co. Ky.

For the natal promises of the shooter, alleged to have murdered 2 people, BH has Sun in the very critical 15th degree of Scorpio, often seen as a loose cannon in this degree at the very least, a critical degree. My older daughter has this same degree of Scorpio at her MC and I can tell you, one should duck when she gets angry! It's a good thing she has self-control! But it is also a sign and degree of controlling their enviornment to the nth degree! So I'm sure this man too, did likewise, or so he tried to control everything.

With Moon entering Aries near noontime (the hypothetical chart I’m using), and if he was born either near noon or later, the Moon would be in Aries and as such, ruled by Mars the same as his Sun is ruled by the ancient Ruler of Mars. Volatile and aggressive.

Even his Mercury is in Scorpio, then in later Scorpio, with a fire sign for his Mars (Leo in a critical degree) there is much inner turmoil and rage within the man.

I just pointed to all this Mars energy in his natal chart (rulers) and we look at the planet itself, and see Mars is in harsh aspect to: Sun, Moon, Mercury,Venus and even an opposition to Saturn (lack of self-control) and a square to Neptune.

With his Jupiter nearing 3Pisces, conjunct Fixed Star Fomalhaut, this would convey to him, what the Ancients spoke of, “An Immortal Name” in his town of Kentucky. Forever etched in people’s collective mindset.

As I pointed out, he has little self control, (not a surprise I’m sure),…..but it’s reflected in the natal chart the day he was born.

Saturn opposition Mars shows us this lack of self-control, and Saturn quincunx to Uranus shows us the mental erraticness of the man when he loses control.

Transiting Uranus at 3Virgo hit his natal Uranus at 4Virgo and triggered in him the erratic unpredictable nature that is contained (Uranus quincunx Mars) and so, “Fomalhaut” opposed to his natal Uranus, is what he will forever be known for in history. The unpredictable erratic man who shot and killed two neighbors, thus the natal promise of Fomalhaut will have come to fruition.

Another natal promise I should mention is that of Pluto in the 11th degree of Virgo, conjunct fixed star “Zosma” which happens to conj. partile his natal Vesta (the law)…..
That is rather eerie and ironic to see. Pluto and Zosma about death, and Vesta about the laws.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the hypothetical noon chart for the Shooter BH:

I found the dob in the public VINE Offender Search for Pike Co. Ky.

For the natal promises of the shooter, alleged to have murdered 2 people, BH has Sun in the very critical 15th degree of Scorpio, often seen as a loose cannon in this degree at the very least, a critical degree. My older daughter has this same degree of Scorpio at her MC and I can tell you, one should duck when she gets angry! It's a good thing she has self-control! But it is also a sign and degree of controlling their enviornment to the nth degree! So I'm sure this man too, did likewise, or so he tried to control everything.

With Moon entering Aries near noontime (the hypothetical chart I’m using), and if he was born either near noon or later, the Moon would be in Aries and as such, ruled by Mars the same as his Sun is ruled by the ancient Ruler of Mars. Volatile and aggressive.

Even his Mercury is in Scorpio, then in later Scorpio, with a fire sign for his Mars (Leo in a critical degree) there is much inner turmoil and rage within the man.

I just pointed to all this Mars energy in his natal chart (rulers) and we look at the planet itself, and see Mars is in harsh aspect to: Sun, Moon, Mercury,Venus and even an opposition to Saturn (lack of self-control) and a square to Neptune.

With his Jupiter nearing 3Pisces, conjunct Fixed Star Fomalhaut, this would convey to him, what the Ancients spoke of, “An Immortal Name” in his town of Kentucky. Forever etched in people’s collective mindset.

As I pointed out, he has little self control, (not a surprise I’m sure),…..but it’s reflected in the natal chart the day he was born.

Saturn opposition Mars shows us this lack of self-control, and Saturn quincunx to Uranus shows us the mental erraticness of the man when he loses control.

Transiting Uranus at 3Virgo hit his natal Uranus at 4Virgo and triggered in him the erratic unpredictable nature that is contained (Uranus quincunx Mars) and so, “Fomalhaut” opposed to his natal Uranus, is what he will forever be known for in history. The unpredictable erratic man who shot and killed two neighbors, thus the natal promise of Fomalhaut will have come to fruition.

Another natal promise I should mention is that of Pluto in the 11th degree of Virgo, conjunct fixed star “Zosma” which happens to conj. partile his natal Vesta (the law)…..
That is rather eerie and ironic to see. Pluto and Zosma about death, and Vesta about the laws.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you Leomoon80 so much! I'm trying to take it all in as I'm sure Tulessa is..

Dear Tulessa,
Our deepest heartfelt sympathies go out to you, your family and the children of Alan and Lisa. Such a TRAGEDY. I am sorry for the pain and suffering each of you have endured.
SPECIAL PRAYERS are sent up for the children. So heartbreaking.

Am sure the Oct '11 trial of this out-of-control murderer cannot come fast enough. At least he was immediately arrested and we see currently in custody.

If a Thread hasn't already been open in support of you and your family as you await the trial, may I suggest you contact one of the Mods out in the Main WS Forum, perhaps Kimster or Salem, and request a thread.

ALAN and LISA, Rest in Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member