The Front Porch

Status
Not open for further replies.
another odd thing about the 'back yard', didn't DB say see didn't look in the 'back yard' for fear of what she might see? could baby of fallen from deck?/

The two comments that seem to stick with me through all this are this comment and the one JI made about who would do something like this and he said the kind of person who would cheat on her husband.

Good question and I never thought of that but that could be what happened.. I cannot imagine leaving an eight year old, five year old, four year old and a baby inside a house alone for hours unattended while I had my grown up time outside with a neighbor sitting on a stoop.
Is there a close up of the deck and could someone fit through those slats?

looks like there is a ramp-steps on side

I think this might have been a case of two girls whose husbands were away for the evening, and who did want to be seen and perhaps find someone (or something) to party with. Maybe DB took some measure (big dose of cold medicine) to quiet her baby and free up her evening or else lost her temper when her adult time was interrupted. How the baby was removed from the home is the most baffling part. There is plenty of talk of buying wine and liquor, eating supper, drinking and smoking, but not much talk of childcare. I still wonder when SB put her four year old to bed. Did she go in and get her at 10:30 and keep her up another hour while she chatted with the unknown neighbor? As unlikely as the intruder scenario seems, I would be inclined to believe it might have happened that way if it were not for the ever changing timeline and the call from one of the restricted-non working-missing phones.

after all this time i've just realised....DB said they were watching a fairytale movie,what movie lasts 4hours and a kids one at that????? most kids movies are 90mins at the most and even if they stayed in the room watching the movie until it was finished what did they do for the other 2 1/2 hours? just sit quietly and twiddle their thumbs?:waitasec::banghead:

BBM-That also begs the question...Did the little boys watch a 4 hour "Fairy tale" movie, seems to me the boys would have wanted a cartoon video with a little more boy action.....What if DB had in fact put in a "Fairy tale" for the children to watch, to appease the neighbors little girl and Baby Lisa and the little boys and the tv were essentially the babysitters while Mom had her "adult time".......just theorizing.....

in relation to the deck, can other neighbors view the driveway? like if a child fell
and landed there? but dog hit in bedroom floor? no blood.......

This is a very good point. What did a 4 yr old girl, iirc a 5 yr old boy, and an 8 yr old boy do all of that time? I can't imagine.

I was thinking that maybe the kids got a hold of the baby trying to sooth her and possibly harmed her by mistake... I have a few different ideas of what could of happened..

Something that they shouldn't have that resulted in a tragedy???

could the story and cover up be to protect the innocent children?
while 2 mothers were having 'adult' leave me alone time?
Did children 'care' for baby like when she cried etc?
Were the children used to being little parents a couple times a week
while mom's had 'their' time? DB did this by her own admission 2-3 times a week, but JI was usually home........he worked that night........

I think this might have been a case of two girls whose husbands were away for the evening, and who did want to be seen and perhaps find someone (or something) to party with. Maybe DB took some measure (big dose of cold medicine) to quiet her baby and free up her evening or else lost her temper when her adult time was interrupted. How the baby was removed from the home is the most baffling part. There is plenty of talk of buying wine and liquor, eating supper, drinking and smoking, but not much talk of childcare. I still wonder when SB put her four year old to bed. Did she go in and get her at 10:30 and keep her up another hour while she chatted with the unknown neighbor? As unlikely as the intruder scenario seems, I would be inclined to believe it might have happened that way if it were not for the ever changing timeline and the call from one of the restricted-non working-missing phones.

That is a really good question. On another message board, someone speculated that DB went to bed at 10:30 and left the door open for SB so that she could get her daughter when she was done socializing. SB goes into DB's house turns on the lights so that she could see, and then leaves with her daughter, forgetting to turn the lights off. That makes more sense to me that some intruder coming in and turning all the lights on.

Nope.... not even close. My theory is that DB either overdosed her or became angered in her standing in her crib and either shook her or threw her down hard in her crib, possibly breaking her neck or hitting her head.

I think that either Lisa was taken into DB's bedroom and put on the floor by the bed, possibly under a bunched up blanket or quilt and then locked her bedroom door so the kids couldn't get in. Most master bedrooms lock...I wonder if theirs did? I don't think Lisa was taken out of DB's room until her other little boy came into the bedroom and fell asleep. By this time, DB had already arranged for help OR, simply taken care of it herself. I do believe that she had help, not sure exactly who it is, but I still could see her doing it herself. That river is deep, fast moving and muddy.

But, the last part is pretty close. I think that she lost track of time being drunk (although I think she is a functioning drunk) and this is why the lights were all on. I think that she ran to her bed and pretended to be asleep when JI returned home.

The only prob I have with that is Jeremy was supposed to be home around 10'ish. He never called DB to tell her he was gonna be late, so she would still assume he was gonna be home. One would assume DB would want to get rid of any body before that time frame. If she left the home after the neighbor did (at 10:30) she would risk Jeremy coming home any minute and her cover would be blown.

Thoughts?

Mel

The only prob I have with that is Jeremy was supposed to be home around 10'ish. He never called DB to tell her he was gonna be late, so she would still assume he was gonna be home. One would assume DB would want to get rid of any body before that time frame. If she left the home after the neighbor did (at 10:30) she would risk Jeremy coming home any minute and her cover would be blown.

Thoughts?

Mel

I'm not so sure I buy that story about JI supposed to have been arriving home at 10:30. I'm also not so sure I believe he didn't call the house to let her know he was going to be late.

But then, I don't believe a word either JI or DB say, so...

Thoughts?

Mel

O/T do we know if he had a break/lunch time and came home when everyone was sleeping? He knew D liked to get drunk. Did he slip in to check on kids, found baby dead on floor and then all the cover up started? He went back to work
and then home for the show? Who worked with him for PROOF he got off when he said? Did D call J and they had to throw away phones?

I was thinking that maybe the kids got a hold of the baby trying to sooth her and possibly harmed her by mistake... I have a few different ideas of what could of happened..

I have thought that too, then I wrote the whole theory out to post this theory and I got to the part where DB finds Lisa (deceased or dying) and I struggle with an explanation on why DB wouldn't have screamed for the neighbor to call 911. Or attempt a 911 call on one of 3 cell phones that were supposedly on the kitchen counter. I would have to theorize even in a drunken stupor if an accident happened and a person wanted their baby to survive, she would have placed a call to 911 no matter what. So there goes my accident theory while Mom was on the front porch.

It another article it says she hung out a lot in the front yard with the kids so they could play. I think it was just the place she liked to be at.

In our neighborhood though most people hang out in the back. In fact now that I think about it, most people I know always sit in their back yard. Hmmm....Weird.

It another article it says she hung out a lot in the front yard with the kids so they could play. I think it was just the place she liked to be at.

In our neighborhood though most people hang out in the back. In fact now that I think about it, most people I know always sit in their back yard. Hmmm....Weird.

IMO the back yard would be the safest place to be if you have kids out playing,u can turn ur back for a second and they could be hit by a car or anything.its the same here,ive got a front garden as does my neighbors but none of us sit there or have their kids playing here

JMO MOO

Now thinking about it most people do hang in the back yard and not front. I am wondering now if it's a city thing, I grew up in a "residential" neighborhood in the county and most all "hung out" in the back yard, then a family from the "city" moved in and they were always in the front yard and still are, even their grill sits in the front yard. weird

Something has really bothered me as I've continued to try to come up with reasonable answers about this case. I started off in the beginning completely supporting DB, but as her story changed (via her own words) I fell harder with each change.

I now believe that baby Lisa was either found dead or died during the early evening, after JI went to work. I personally believe it was an accident of some kind, and by DB's hand.

I think that the entire night of sitting on the front stoop was so that as many people as possible would see her for hours on end, with a friend, and seeing her would provide her with an alibi. In looking at the difference between the front and back of the house, there is such an extreme contrast from front to back. What would be a logical reason that DB and SB would sit in the front vs the back. They have a nice deck that have chairs. Why sit on hard cement for hours on end.

Here is the difference between the front and back. What do you think?

Front porch:
house.jpg

Back deck:
backofirwinHome.jpg
This was not any different this night as any other night. These neighbors were always sitting out front on the front steps. I do not know how often they were out back, but virtually every evening they were out front. That is exactly how I am familiar with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa