Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my last post on here because i'm completely over it. Everyone else can put whatever they want on here yet when it comes to me it's a different story. Nowhere in my comment did i put what time this van was seen. I never said the van was seen at night i said my friend sent me the message which he contacted crimestoppers about. It must have been light when he seen the van/guy because he wouldn't have seen the clothes/ description if it was dark. Anyway i will either get my friend to come on here and explain it or i just won't worry about it anymore.

Angel1 - This happens all the time. Don't go! In that case, it was some sort of joke. Don't take it seriously, please.

What amazed me was that there must have been at least 6 police cars arrive at the GBC house the morning she went missing.
This could have been discussed previously, so forgive me, but had there been a reason for them to pounce so heavily? Had Allison gone to police about something in the days leading up to her murder?

Just catching up..But my thought also for swift action is if GBC had alerted them to issues they were having possibilty of dodgy business deals or other starting to turn nasty.

I don't think anyone knows if the children had a sleepover on the Thursday night, can't seem to find any info on it. As for DV victim, I personally think a lot of victims don't tell everything to their family or friends and try to cover it up

This has probably be said. but there definitely has been media reports of the children having a sleepover on the Thursday night.

Am I in Allison's thread or the chat room? :waiting:

G'day all!

Please pack your bags as this thread will be closing and a new one will begin in a few minutes! I pray the next one brings justice for Allison! :rose:

Oh..I haven't caught up on this one yet! lol

Please end the discussion about the pictures. We have over 45,000 members on WS and everyone looks different from each other.

I'm going to remove those posts after I get this thread closed. I'm bound to have dozens of alerts for the next week if I leave them there.

Please end the discussion about the pictures. We have over 45,000 members on WS and everyone looks different from each other.

I'm going to remove those posts after I get this thread closed. I'm bound to have dozens of alerts for the next week if I leave them there.

Please don't take off the links to the pics they were all ones with Allison in them and she look so beautiful and happy. And they were recent.

Please don't take off the links to the pics they were all ones with Allison in them and she look so beautiful and happy. And they were recent.

I dunno. I'll think about it...................<evil grin>

:kimsterwink:

I wouldn't do that. I didn't know there were new pics of Allison in here! I haven't looked back that far, I guess. I'll see if I can put one on the opening post of thread #12. The one I have on there isn't my favourite.

Unfortunately I don't think so Kimster, someone posted before they aren't expecting to lay any charges for a few more weeks :(

I saw that. I'm being hopeful! But if that's how long the police need to build their case, we can wait. I think.

Okay, done with the post sweep. For an update: please remember that we don't make fun of people's appearances. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. :grouphug: Thanks for understanding and on to thread #12!

:skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members