LA LA - Keiosha Felix, 15, Duson, 30 April 2012

Tonight at 6 and 10 pm KATC will have information about what Ronald Wilkerson is saying about this case. I hope this new arrest will lead to bringing this baby girl home.

Hopefully so. Once chief Andrews releases what info it is we found on him, you'll understand a little better what's going on.

Ronald said he doesn't know the girl, never seen her before. amazing! Somebody needs to start talking or KF NEEDS TO COME OUT OF HIDING (If that's what she's doing). just seem as to me she may not be

I was really hoping for some good news but nothing yet. Prayers for Keiosha!

I'm from Lft and I really don't get this case at all. A 14-yr-old girl should not be missing, without authorities being concerned, for even a short period of time. This is a very sad and disturbing case. I can't help but wonder what the back story truly is: Was she prostituted out? Was she just used as a pawn? So many questions come to mind. I think of her child (although the fact K is still a child with a child) and wonder where this baby may be or who has custody, and what is that baby subject to.

A.C.I can you give us any sort of update on this case? Seems to be going in quite a few directions especially with all these arrest!

BBM...how sad this child has been missing since April and this thread is the first I've heard about her.

TxLady, per my bf who is LE in CA, you are right, running away is not a crime.
If they find a child that has been reported as a runaway they will pick them up. How much time and effort is put into finding a runaway depends on if child is considered at risk.

For instance, if a kid is thought to have been lured away from home by a predator, that is considered a higher priority than a kid that decides to take off because he doesn't want to follow the rules at home.

Sometimes there isn't anything wrong at home. Sometimes, there is a negative outside influence that is manipulating a vulnerable mind, IMO.

I don't think that's going on in this case. I think something has been done to her to keep her from reporting that she was raped.

Thanks. I agree with the bolded part, and that has happened in many cases.
The world is a scary place and there are so many scary people in it. I hope she is found, and it sounds like LE is taking it more seriously than at first.

I'm a bit perplexed by this myself...did he not have possession of Keiosha's cellphone? What the heck is going on with all of this!?

I truly appreciate good, honest, hard working law enforcement officers.

I don't trust the local police on this one. The video on katc showed the chief completely turning his back on the reporter, and the way he was dodging questions and looking down reminds me of how perps look when they get hauled off to jail. Something stinks.

The KATC website says: "After meeting for more than two hours, Andrew did not respond when asked if kidnapping charges against Wilkerson were dropped. He also refused to answer when asked whether Keiosha was found." http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/disappearance-of-keiosha-felix/#fcanchor

I have quite a few questions I'd like to have answered about this case:
1) First - is Keiosha still missing or not? Seems like the chief would confirm if she was (or wasn't) so the public knows whether or not be on the look out for her.
2) What was Keiosha's relationship like with her aunt and cousins she went to visit that weekend? Did she want to visit them? Did she ever talk about them with other girls at the home for unwed mothers where she was staying? Did she know/talk about Wilkerson with her friends there?
3) Where is her baby?
4) How does Keiosha (a 15 year old single mom & ward of the state) have a cell phone (please note I am not implying she doesn't need one or anything like that, I just wonder about the logistics of who pays the bill)? Who is paying for it? Is she employed? Are her shady-acting relatives paying for her phone (so they can have control over her in some way)?
5) Has Keiosha ever told anyone who works at the home for unwed teen moms she feared/disliked her family or friends of her family that have since been arrested (or arrested then released)?
6) When and by whom was she reported missing? If she's a 15 year old ward of the state, seems like the home for unwed teen moms where she was living should have reported it right away when she didn't come back after the weekend visit (and again, where was/is her baby? could she leave the baby at the home while she left on a weekend pass?)?

With her mom in jail, having had a baby SO VERY young, and being a ward of the state, Keiosha has had a very tough life already. I hope that she is able to come home (to the home for teen moms if it is a good place for her), learn parenting skills that will break the cycles seen in her family, learn a skill/trade/pursue education, and live a long and happy life. Keiosha and her baby deserve it!

And I feel awful for her mother. I don't know what her crimes were for which she is jailed, but I can't imagine being locked up while your child goes missing. She's completely unable to do anything to help find her daughter.

The KATC website says: "After meeting for more than two hours, Andrew did not respond when asked if kidnapping charges against Wilkerson were dropped. He also refused to answer when asked whether Keiosha was found." http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/disappearance-of-keiosha-felix/#fcanchor

I have quite a few questions I'd like to have answered about this case:
1) First - is Keiosha still missing or not? Seems like the chief would confirm if she was (or wasn't) so the public knows whether or not be on the look out for her.
2) What was Keiosha's relationship like with her aunt and cousins she went to visit that weekend? Did she want to visit them? Did she ever talk about them with other girls at the home for unwed mothers where she was staying? Did she know/talk about Wilkerson with her friends there?
3) Where is her baby?
4) How does Keiosha (a 15 year old single mom & ward of the state) have a cell phone (please note I am not implying she doesn't need one or anything like that, I just wonder about the logistics of who pays the bill)? Who is paying for it? Is she employed? Are her shady-acting relatives paying for her phone (so they can have control over her in some way)?
5) Has Keiosha ever told anyone who works at the home for unwed teen moms she feared/disliked her family or friends of her family that have since been arrested (or arrested then released)?
6) When and by whom was she reported missing? If she's a 15 year old ward of the state, seems like the home for unwed teen moms where she was living should have reported it right away when she didn't come back after the weekend visit (and again, where was/is her baby? could she leave the baby at the home while she left on a weekend pass?)?

With her mom in jail, having had a baby SO VERY young, and being a ward of the state, Keiosha has had a very tough life already. I hope that she is able to come home (to the home for teen moms if it is a good place for her), learn parenting skills that will break the cycles seen in her family, learn a skill/trade/pursue education, and live a long and happy life. Keiosha and her baby deserve it!

And I feel awful for her mother. I don't know what her crimes were for which she is jailed, but I can't imagine being locked up while your child goes missing. She's completely unable to do anything to help find her daughter.

Wow.why wouldn't LE say whether she is still missing or not? Never heard of this in a case before!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I'm so lost in who is who even after reading all the articles on this case. They didn't have enough to hold him I bet. Maybe they arrested them all prematurely hoping they would turn on each other, when that didn't happen they had to release them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back