LA LA - Keiosha Felix, 15, Duson, 30 April 2012

Good point! Our prayers would be that it would be like Mickey's case and they are withholding what they have but....I'm afraid there are way too many loose ends for that to be the case. I hope they find that poor girl soon!

I am new to Websleuths but have been following daily since Mickey went missing. I have been amazed by the dedication and genuine concern each of you have. A few years ago I sat on a jury for a little girl who was 13 and lived off the streets basically. From what I recall her mother was in jail and this child prostituted herself for drugs, food etc. These two men brutally beat and raped her repeatedly, then left her in the woods behind some apartments here in Lafayette. Coroner said it took days for her to die. Needless to say the case was a horrible thing to sit through and what I left with following that trial was a saddness for her. The entire trial there was no one there for the girl.....and this vile horrific man sat there with family and friends supporting him. I don't remember him. I remember her! I remember and think of what could have been for that little girl. Would she have been the next Oprah? If given half a chance, what could she have been?
Since I have been reading the posts and following you all over this last few months, I have realized that we truly are not conformed by this world but renewed in mind to prove what IS that which is good, acceptable and the perfect will of God.
I know that those whose lives have been taken will be judged and the best part is they(victims) get to stand with Jesus for these murderers' judgement and then they will see what true power and justice is. Until then, I join you sleuthers to help find and bring these children home....to give them someone......someone to fight for them...even if not seen.
God bless you all!

Find Keiosha Felix Now FB page

We have been informed that Police Chief Frank Andrews is cousin of the suspects arrested in the Keiosha Felix case Patricia Andrus and Portia Felix. It took Duson Police 3 months to make the arrest and name Keiosha a missing person. Now the family questions should chief Andrus be involved in making decisions like removing Lt Credeur from the case? Is this a conflict of interest?

Oooo...kay.

When I spoke with the family it was made clear that the Asst Chief was working his butt off on this case with very little help. He was working during his off time..... There is something wrong with this picture... IMO Chief Andrews should not he allowed to make any of the decisions and the family needs to speak with the DA's office or the State Attorney General.

I'm from Acadiana. I thought the local news media stated that Keoshia was in state custody, placed in a home and was allowed to visit her aunt for the weekend.

still trying to get her phone records. For a while people were lying about her even having a phone. After it was discovered that she did all the paperwork was sent off by le to request the records. Unfortunately, it's a stupidly long process. Most of the time le can ask the family to print out their own records and thus skip all the warrants and subpoenas etc. But in this case, the one's with access to her records aren't cooperating. So it could be months before those phone records are given to us by att. So, i'm in the process of trying to find a helpful att rep who can simply pull the number up and give me the call and text history from april 29th to when it was turned off. Company policy be damned. It's a 15 year old girl.

amen!!!!

IMO..... if the FBI is offering a reward.....she didn't run away! Also I'm frustrated at the continued silence from our LEA with the silence.....press charges but why? Where is she? How do they know rape? The family arrested in this whole thing has lied over and over again. IF the Chief is a relative then it absolutely is a conflict of interest and raises questions as to why you take the one man off the case that has been so adamant about finding this child. On the other hand, if Credeur did in fact, do something wrong with the case by falsifying evidence....then he should be removed and again...IMO.....send her case to people willing to look and willing stop at nothing to find this child. IF she was in fact raped and IF she was afraid of the family like reported at one time.....then obviously she was at risk of great harm. Like I said before, I've seen these little girls used and sold for drugs and everything else. It's a CRIME to let that child be out there scared and/or hurt without anyone helping her.
The LE need to find out what is going on in Duson and get their act together. Every day missing makes it that much harder to find her. This family knows way more than is being told!!! If they lived in the days of Lord, they would be taken in the streets and stoned to death or whipped with leather whips! This kind of thing was never tolerated back in that time. Now we are too worried about the rights of the perps and not enough about the victims.
People that hurt children are the worst abominations made! My gut tells me that these people know exactly where she is and it's a crying shame that they aren't giving it up!
Sorry for the rampage but children (even the ones with children) should be protected and given hope for a bright future. Not done like this.
I pray for this child and her little baby every day! So sad......

http://www.katc.com/news/questions-about-felix-case-being-referred-to-legal-counsel/

Another site...... what is going on???? City attorneys to answer questions????? Is the chief involved???? What is going on????? The world is going to Hades in a handbasket!!!!

It's the craziest I have seen yet. Felix family states the Chief is related to the women arrested. He fires the Asst Chief that the Felix family stated was the only one really working the case. I spoke to the Aunt personally before all of this and she did tell me that the Asst Chief Credeur was working hard even in his off time on this. I also heard thru Cajun net that he was giving too much information out. I do not see how that is possible as Cajun net doesn't even know whats going on, and that is odd!!

It's the craziest I have seen yet. Felix family states the Chief is related to the women arrested. He fires the Asst Chief that the Felix family stated was the only one really working the case. I spoke to the Aunt personally before all of this and she did tell me that the Asst Chief Credeur was working hard even in his off time on this. I also heard thru Cajun net that he was giving too much information out. I do not see how that is possible as Cajun net doesn't even know whats going on, and that is odd!!

Bolded by me. That is odd indeed. Most of us in & around Lafayette knew days before Brandon Lavergne was arrested that he was being eyed in Mickey Shunick's abduction (in fact, I think the only person who maybe didn't know this was maybe BSL himself). But no one knows anything about Keiosha!

I wish we would see tons missing fliers for her around & missing signs like we had for Mickey. She could be right under someone's nose & they may not know it. Or at least we may start to hear something about her in the Cajunnet....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back