GUILTY TX - Michelle Jackson, 32, & Jamie Stafford, 31, murdered, Dallas, 4 Feb 2013

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Cops: Texas couple fatally shot in argument over dog feces (usnews.nbcnews.com)
A couple with four children were shot and killed in an argument over dog feces on Monday, police in Texas said.

Officers were called to a shooting at the Sable Ridge Apartments in Dallas at about 8 a.m. Monday.

When officers arrived, they found two people, later identified as 32-year-old Michelle Jackson and 31-year-old Jamie Stafford, dead at the scene from apparent gunshot wounds. An infant inside the couple's apartment was not injured.
---
Police later located Chung Kim in his black Lexus SUV nearby and took him into custody.

Investigators said the couple had been dumping dog feces on the patio and at the front door of Kim's apartment.
---
much more at the link, with a video

more pictures here:

Couple with five young children shot dead 'by elderly neighbor in a feud over dog poo being swept onto his patio' (Daily Mail)
---
Neighbor Michael Issa later told NBC that he heard arguing followed by the sound of eight or nine gunshots.

‘I waited for like three or four minutes and I ain't hear nothing,’ he said. ‘I came outside to smoke a cigarette and look upstairs and there's feet hanging over my head.’
---

So sad. Was reading about this earlier. Ms. Jackson was pregnant, too, and a neighbor mentioned that they had been thinking about moving somewhere else.

All those children without parents now, because someone who lost his temper had easy access to a deadly weapon. :(

The article linked above said:
Neighbor Michael Issa later told NBC that he heard arguing followed by the sound of eight or nine gunshots.
‘I waited for like three or four minutes and I ain't hear nothing,’ he said. ‘I came outside to smoke a cigarette and look upstairs and there's feet hanging over my head.’

He heard multiple gunshots? :banghead:
He waited 3-4 minutes? :banghead:
No call to 911? :banghead:
Went out for a ciggy?
What a neighbor.

so we have now come to this. We are killing each other LITERALLY over chit. SMDH

You just don't know when someone is going to snap,people are under a lot of pressure. I always try to be respectful to others and if there is a conflict I try to work it out instead of antagonize my neighbors.Sad 2 people are dead and 1 will most likely spend his remaining time in a cell and for what?If this was being done everyday for God knows how long it apparently can drive a person crazy.Why would anyone be so disgusting as to sweep the poop off your balcony on to your neighbors balcony and by his front door? I do not condone what he did but I will never understand why some think they have the right to be so piggish! I would have called the condo association and made complaints against them,not shoot them! They had 5 children ,1 is a month old I wonder if they also discarded the diapers outside.

I am not an agressive person. The best I can do is go all passive agressive.

Were I this man, I would simply have swept up teh poo every day and put it in a plain paperbag, left it on their doorstep or near their mailbox with a nice typewritten note stating "you lost this"

I would have done it over and over and over til they got the message. Course then one of them probably would have shot me. :crazy:

This is at least the third case we had on threads where someone is murdered over dog doop.

Here's one from my neighborhood.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162884&highlight=dog+poop

There was one the elderly man who had been a Marine lost it because the persons dog kept going on his lawn.

Honestly I have a friend who shares a back tiny porch over a cubby hole with a house of 20 somethings. Decent, nice kids, but slobs. Not your frat house, party type slobs. We're talking leave your rotting garbage slobs. They have a community dog who they leave out on the tiny porch to go and never clean it up. My friend went out one day with a sledgehammer and knocked the porch down. This of course was in the heat of the summer when he couldn't even open his back door. After he asked them repeatedly and then told them repeatedly. Now nobody can go out the bck door. No porch. You just flippin finally flip I guess.

The article linked above said:

He heard multiple gunshots? :banghead:
He waited 3-4 minutes? :banghead:
No call to 911? :banghead:
Went out for a ciggy?
What a neighbor.
I know right?? He was only concerned when he saw a body hanging over the balcony? No concern of the multiple gun shots?

Neighbor charged in killings over dog feces says he acted in self defense

The elderly man charged with fatally shooting his neighbors at their apartment complex in the 6100 block of Abrams Rd. on Monday denied killing Michelle Jackson and said he acted in self defense when he killed her fiance, Jamie Stafford.

In a jailhouse interview Wednesday, Kim denied the details of that report and said he did not kill Jackson. Kim argued that he opened his front door and found the feces. He said he shouted for Stafford to come down to his apartment.

"He said, 'OK I come back.' When he come back, he bring a gun and point it at me, he pointed gun at my head," Kim said.

He then said he wrestled the gun away from Stafford using martial arts that he learned while serving in the military. Kim said Stafford had a holster in his left hand and the gun in his right. He said when he took the gun, Stafford fled and dropped the holster.

"I know martial arts, and I know I'm going to die anyway, people die at 76-years-old, but I don't want someone to kill me," he said. "So I take his gun and kill him."

Dallas police have sent the murder weapon to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms for testing and have not received the results.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dall...fense-dog-poop-neighbor-deaths-190074031.html

Dallas Morning News has a slightly different version of a jailhouse interview.

Both the DMN and WFAA are owned by Belo Broadcasting; perhaps the differing versions are due to sharing the recorded interview, but different transcriptions.

Or, two different interviews and Mr. Kim's accounts keep shifting.

Kim said during a jailhouse interview this morning that the confrontation began over “human being [feces].” Kim claims Stafford put the waste at his door, then walked away. Kim claims that when he went to confront Stafford about the feces, Stafford pulled out a weapon.

“He pointed a gun at my head,” said Kim, who maintains his own weapon was in a lock box. “I take his gun.”

Kim says that’s when he shot Stafford. But he denies shooting Jackson, claiming today that he went blank during the incident that left five children without their mother.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ing-the-man-claims-he-didnt-shoot-woman.html/

So...why were they putting the dog poo near his door? Was it just a convenient place to put it, or were they doing it on purpose, or do we not know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back