Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
ruh roh

sounds like Cindy has officially checked out.

I don't like how Nancy talked to Tim.
I didn't like how she talked to him either. He's been searching for Caylee and he's worn down emotionally and physically. He said that he himself lost his own child. This has really taken its toll on him.

The last 5 minutes of NG are always cut off for me by Comcast and some local commercial crap thing --- WHAT HAPPENED? Break it down ...

I busted out laughing when Cindy theorized that maybe the cadaver dogs hit on the playhouse because Caylee teethed on it! Are you KIDDING me?

What does Cindy mean "it hasn't been verified"? What is wrong with her?

Discussing the evidence of decomp:

Cindy: None of that's been verified.
Nancy: (incredulous) From the DNA lab?

Cindy tries to pass it off as possibly being urine or dirty diaper? HAIR?

IMO, CA is doing defense attorney TALKING POINTS. That is her ROLE, she is doing JB's attorney speak. It's all about the main suspect, that is who the support is for not little, deserved so much more Caylee.

This poor little girl.

Praise the lord that is over.. I'm sure Tim is like why the BLEEP did I go there. I feel bad for him..awfully for him...words can't describe what I feel for that poor man. In a way I hope he stays to spite Cindy BUT on the flip side if he could be doing HONEST people good by helping find their relative then I totally understand.

Cindy just managed to give 1/2 the country a headache...

good god... this is all too much... Poor Caylee....you know you cant; help people who dont really want help ....the Anthony's want to live in Anthonyland...lets let them stay there.... Poor Tim...All his man hours and travel expenses.... then the local LE...those men taking time from their families ...us the WS who spend countless hours thinking , looking, banging our heads .... and then those people in Anthonyland ...ok I'm just gonna stop! I've had enough... I want TIm to move on to a fmaily that is begging for some closure or to find their loved one and I want to move on with him! I bless that little girl and hope she's in a better place ...she deserves better then those crazy loons anyways!

please find me a number for Tim

They don't want tim to find a body.

Please

I don't like how Nancy talked to Tim.

I don't either! I don't know why she has to be so rude to him. He started talking about how he lost a child and she cut him off. I think that was a bit much!

OMG
Did u hear LP said about the dumpster ??????????????OMG !!

Maybe that is why Tim is pulling out of the search, he may know they are moving to the landfill with credible information. Do they do that kind of search or would that be when they say we are not needed.

Ok....Does anyone remember WHICH results were released on wednesday that LP is referring to?!? So much has come out I cant remember what he's referring to!

Lying must just be a way of life in that household. That was a classic picture of fantasy, evasion . . . . I'm at a loss for words. Why if it is unsafe for LE and trained people to look for Caylee does Cindy want US to go and discover her? I have truly never seen anything like this. I feel terrible for Mr. Miller, too. I don't think he's gone over to the dark side. I think he's kind and he thinks Cindy is a person like him, in a terrible situation he can relate to. But I don't think he was prepared for a Cindy A.

Already there....in margaritaville....

headed to the kitchen now!!! What sympathy I have felt for the GP is now officially null and void. What do you think LP knows??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy