Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my 2 cents worth ~

I hope when folks look at these photos, there's no misconception about how easy it would be for someone to just stroll into this area and search. They have really cleared this area out. When we were searching in November, the areas they sent us to, which look exactly like this would have "pre-clearing", we literally had to bring our knees up to our chest to walk through the area, every step we took. Vines, vines, vines, saw palmetto palms, thick canopy of trees and bushes meshed together, and more vines. If you didn't have a machetti, you simply couldn't get through.

Looking at it even closer... it IS the bag

351a691.jpg

I bet they did not intend for this one to be in those photos.........That is a bag and the most amazing thing to me are the orbs leading to it.

There was heavy underbrush and it was cut away. You can tell that had been under the water when you look at the tree markings. Look at the black soil where it has been very saturated with water. I bet it is still pretty wet even now.

Thanks for the tip re water level by tree markings. I was curious about just how deep the water had been.

And you're right, that soil definately still looks moist.

Do you think they are orbs? I just figured they were a reflection since they are all perfect octagons.

They found a lot more bones today.............I wonder.........remember when CA made that sobering statement "oh no, not another one"?

Pic 14 on this link shows a tent set up in the same spot where what appears to be a bag is at. You can tell by the big tree with kudzu/ivy on the right and the thinner tree on the left. They've cleared a lot of the under brush in the area. I think this is the bag as it appeared when they arrived.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18311441/detail.html

Do you think they are orbs? I just figured they were a reflection since they are all perfect octagons.

I don't know what the reflection would be off of there. Trees don't reflect. It looked to me they were leading directly to that bag.

I don't know what the reflection would be off of there. Trees don't reflect. It looked to me they were leading directly to that bag.

Maybe water droplets, or dew? It's been foggy lately in Central Florida, and there was a day or two when it rained a bit during the recovery.

Just my 2 cents worth ~

I hope when folks look at these photos, there's no misconception about how easy it would be for someone to just stroll into this area and search. They have really cleared this area out. When we were searching in November, the areas they sent us to, which look exactly like this would have "pre-clearing", we literally had to bring our knees up to our chest to walk through the area, every step we took. Vines, vines, vines, saw palmetto palms, thick canopy of trees and bushes meshed together, and more vines. If you didn't have a machetti, you simply couldn't get through.

I see your point!
When I first looked at the photos I thought it looked like a place that would be very easy to search. Not near the underbrush as it appears from the road. After looking at all the photos I realized that it looked that way because it had been cleared.

I bet they did not intend for this one to be in those photos.........That is a bag and the most amazing thing to me are the orbs leading to it.

I agree that the orbs are amazing. Are there orbs in any other pics?

Maybe water droplets, or dew? It's been foggy lately in Central Florida, and there was a day or two when it rained a bit during the recovery.

Actually it was pouring cats and dogs when they first went out to the area. I believe in orbs and things like that, but I have to think as hard as it was raining, that they are water droplets.

Okay, let's see if my 'limited' knowledge of photography helps me out here....

here's what we're tenatively calling 'the bag' right now.

195831.jpg

Notice the big tree as Marina previously stated to the right of the pic? If they were facing the 'bag' area, they were sorta craning around the left side of this large tree to get a picture of this bag as seen from a safe distance.
Now look at this one.

196449.jpg
I believe THIS picture was taken from the same distance, except the photographer moved further to the right of the tree so that there is an unobstructed view of the same area. It looks to me as if that tent is sitting right where we saw the bag in the first picture. Even the leaves on this tree match in the photographs if you look carefully. Or am I grasping at straws?

the rsxtaci.com/Caylee address will remain active and you guys can download as much as you want and link wherever you want.

i have unlimited bandwidth so i don't mind one bit! :) happy clicking WSers.

Thank you! :smile:

Why would OCSO have taken them down so quickly? :confused:

and this one matches completely...that's got to be the same spot. Compare the details in this pic to the one I first posted above.
196482.jpg

I think it is the bag. The photo is centered on the object. The bag picks up some reflection of the flash, and the 3 dots are water droplets on the camera lens.

Also I don't think they intended to release this photo.

Very revealing image. It was really jammed up in there, so I think it got there naturally.

I like that they released these photos. It gives me such a better idea of where exactly Caylee was found. Also, it's kind of ironic that Jose wants all photos released, but that is denied, and then OSCO releases these ones. *snicker* I know OSCO can't release most of them, but still.

Okay, let's see if my 'limited' knowledge of photography helps me out here....

here's what we're tenatively calling 'the bag' right now.

195831.jpg

Notice the big tree as Marina previously stated to the right of the pic? If they were facing the 'bag' area, they were sorta craning around the left side of this large tree to get a picture of this bag as seen from a safe distance.
Now look at this one.

196449.jpg
I believe THIS picture was taken from the same distance, except the photographer moved further to the right of the tree so that there is an unobstructed view of the same area. It looks to me as if that tent is sitting right where we saw the bag in the first picture. Even the leaves on this tree match in the photographs if you look carefully. Or am I grasping at straws?

This picture shows the big tree and the little tree best. Big tree marked with tape, little tree directly across. The tent is clearly placed right over where the bag is seen in the pic. In the first pic we are looking between the trees at the bag.

197673.jpg

ETA: I don't see the orbs in any pic other than the one they took of the bag as they arrived at the scene. Not even the ones taken in the street when it's obviously raining. (I thought it was rain drops at first)

I think it is the bag. The photo is centered on the object. The bag picks up some reflection of the flash, and the 3 dots are water droplets on the camera lens.

Also I don't think they intended to release this photo.

Very revealing image. It was really jammed up in there, so I think it got there naturally.

It is jammed under that bush and looks like it washed under it. I would say someone went through the photos to determine which ones were okay to post and just saw the trees in this and never thought about that bag being visible.

This picture shows the big tree and the little tree best. Big tree marked with tape, little tree directly across. The tent is clearly placed right over where the bag is seen in the pic. In the first pic we are looking between the trees at the bag.

197673.jpg

Yep, they just have the ground all cleared in that last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288