Benjaman Kyle - Those who still need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Douglas Mueller's family have had his/their DNA entered into CODIS? If anyone wants to contact the Scottsdale Police and asked them if the DNA is in CODIS, that would be great. Also, Douglas' information says his Dental X-rays are available. I wonder if Benjaman's dentals are available? If Douglas were Benjaman then perhaps the dentals would match up somewhat though a lot of time has passed and BK most likely would have had work done at some point?

This is the contact information for the Scottsdale PD and Douglas's case # is also listed.

CONTACT
Agency: Scottsdale (AZ) Police Department
Phone Number: (480) 312-5000
Case Number: 77-03053

I am relatively new here, but do we not know if BK's dentals are available?

I don't recall right now if his dentals are available or not. I know that his DNA has been entered into CODIS but do not know if it has been run yet. I know his fingerprints are on file and has been ran through criminal files with no match but I don't know for certain about the dentals. Christine and Believe09 would know that information right off the bat.

I am relatively new here, but do we not know if BK's dentals are available?

BK's fingerprints are on file, and if Douglas has dentals then they can be compared to BK as well. I am sure Rk can speak to this, but usually when you call, LE will have another piece of information in the file, sort of a hold back identifier, that might rule the person in or out right away.

no time like the present to jump in, lol! Fairy, do you want to call the contact info for Doug?

usually, I state my name and that I am a volunteer for an online community that id's missing and unidentifieds. Once the file is pulled, I explain that I am trying to rule the missing person in or out against an amnesia victim located in Savannah, GA 2004. I ask if there are fingerprints on file or a fingerprint card. Then I ask about dentals, DNA, additional pictures or other identifiers. You will need Douglas' case number, and I usually have BK's Doe Network number, 1007umga (I know it by heart, lol) available as well....

Post #5

√GA- Gerald Havron
(KTCan#2#88) I think he is in prison, his description does not fit BK's profile. Is short with blondish hair, small build.
http://www.nola.com/forums/searching/index.ssf
NOTE: It appears Gerald HAVRON is in prison for aggravated child molestation. So, he's most likely out as a match for BK.
Prison website below and you will probably have to do a new search to find him:
http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/Offe...Redirector.jsp

NOTE: I am copying him over to the "Those we can rule out for sure" thread.

BK's fingerprints are on file, and if Douglas has dentals then they can be compared to BK as well. I am sure Rk can speak to this, but usually when you call, LE will have another piece of information in the file, sort of a hold back identifier, that might rule the person in or out right away.

no time like the present to jump in, lol! Fairy, do you want to call the contact info for Doug?

usually, I state my name and that I am a volunteer for an online community that id's missing and unidentifieds. Once the file is pulled, I explain that I am trying to rule the missing person in or out against an amnesia victim located in Savannah, GA 2004. I ask if there are fingerprints on file or a fingerprint card. Then I ask about dentals, DNA, additional pictures or other identifiers. You will need Douglas' case number, and I usually have BK's Doe Network number, 1007umga (I know it by heart, lol) available as well....

Ya know, I was going to, but now that I think about it, I think Benjamin and his people should do that. If I had amnesia and was desparately trying to find out where I belonged, I would be checking out the most likely possibilities. JMO

Ya know, I was going to, but now that I think about it, I think Benjamin and his people should do that. If I had amnesia and was desparately trying to find out where I belonged, I would be checking out the most likely possibilities. JMO

I will call today and post when I can.

I will call today and post when I can.

Believe09,

I didn't mean to seem unsupportive - but I have seen some posts here that lead me to believe BK and his supporters are not sincere in their search for his identity. There are so many missing and unidentifieds out there who cannot speak for themselves. I'm hesitant to fully immerse myself in this search without knowing for certain the case is legitimate.

Once again, those of you who have dedicated so much time and effort to this case are amazing. I have looked at every single side-by-side and have submitted the only 2 I believe are a match. I hope one of them is....

We don't (or at least I don't) know if his DNA has been put through CODIS yet. I do know that he submitted a sample though.

Ok - he was found nearly 4 years ago. How long does it take and how can we find out?

Whatever the case may be, I myself intend on doing anything I possibly can to bring a resolution to Benjaman's case.

Well you have certainly gone above and beyond with this case. As I said, I have submitted the 2 most likely matches I've seen on your side-by-side comparisons and I don't feel there's any more I can do at this point. I sincerely hope Benjaman finds where he belongs. I wish you the very best RKnowley. You do truly amazing things here...

Thank you very much for submitting your 2 most likely matches. I appreciate it.

Well you have certainly gone above and beyond with this case. As I said, I have submitted the 2 most likely matches I've seen on your side-by-side comparisons and I don't feel there's any more I can do at this point. I sincerely hope Benjaman finds where he belongs. I wish you the very best RKnowley. You do truly amazing things here...

Hi-I spoke with the person who collected the sample of DNA from bk. BK's primary and mito were to be run in two separate places, and as soon as I find out from the person responsible for processing if that has been done, i will post.

On a personal note, although I understand and support everyone's ideas and opinions regarding this complicated case, I fully believe that Mr. Kyle has a desire to be identified, and to that end I am going to continue to invest my time and energy. I deeply appreciate any and all work towards his identification, even if it simply drive by opinions!!! You never know what will ultimately close this thread....
:blowkiss:to all, and peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member