Benjaman Kyle - Those who still need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time I was given an actual contact name in Scottsdale, so I left a message...we will see what happens!

Ok - he was found nearly 4 years ago. How long does it take and how can we find out?

We just had it taken in the last few months...Believe is keeping tabs on our cases that we have assisted with DNA...as mentioned, the swabs were done and sent to be processed then entered, IIRC, they have not yet been entered and compared.

I assure you, this case is real.

Thanks believe, I have thought the similarities (I posted previously about this) with Douglas Mueller are uncanny to say the least, yet the case is long ago, which leads me to believe that there are people who DO NOT want to find him, for some unknown and speculative reason. Your work on this and several other cases with Christine is excellent, and RKnowley with you all is great...It's nice to see FACT searching folks working on this, as we all know we do not want to be deterred by way-layers, so to speak. I think, in my very personal opinion, that may bring some backlash; that Ben has some secrets,that may be piecing together for him, but not making sense, I think he knows more than he might realize. I have thought this from day one. I continue to work on this case via the sidelines, as only Douglas Mueller appears to be a similar match IMO. Love working with you all.

Thanks believe, I have thought the similarities (I posted previously about this) with Douglas Mueller are uncanny to say the least, yet the case is long ago, which leads me to believe that there are people who DO NOT want to find him, for some unknown and speculative reason. Your work on this and several other cases with Christine is excellent, and RKnowley with you all is great...It's nice to see FACT searching folks working on this, as we all know we do not want to be deterred by way-layers, so to speak. I think, in my very personal opinion, that may bring some backlash; that Ben has some secrets,that may be piecing together for him, but not making sense, I think he knows more than he might realize. I have thought this from day one. I continue to work on this case via the sidelines, as only Douglas Mueller appears to be a similar match IMO. Love working with you all.
:blowkiss: you are kind-RK is my mentor of sorts so I have to fully agree on that part!

(((((believe))))) You have done so much work on Benjaman's case. You have gone above and beyond :blowkiss: Keep up the good work friend!

:blowkiss: you are kind-RK is my mentor of sorts so I have to fully agree on that part!

hey gang, based on the information given to me by the individual who processed the sample, there was no match when the DNA was run. Let me tell you why I think that and tell you why I do not know absolutely for sure yet:

-When an agency submits a sample, once the DNA (primary and mito) is entered into CODIS, the agency who submitted the sample will receive a letter indicating that the reference samples were entered. If there is NO ASSOCIATION, that is all the letter will say.

-If there was an association (hit), then included in the same letter is information regarding the other agency and the case information that corresponds to the hit.

-*advertiser censored* of *advertiser censored* PD received a letter about 2 weeks ago simply stating that the samples had been entered.

-Based on the above there was no hit.

-The source that processes the samples for us cannot tell lowly me whether or not there was a hit, so I requested *advertiser censored* PD confirm for me the letter that was received. I think it is also telling that *advertiser censored* asked me to take him out of the loop on the case because it is not his, lol. Really it belongs to another jurisdiction and he did the kit as a favor.

I will post when he double checks the letter and gets back to me.

huGS....

P.S. This will mean that any missing potentials who already have DNA in CODIS are ruled out....

P.S. This will mean that any missing potentials who already have DNA in CODIS are ruled out....

Thanks beleive for keeping up on our DNA files!

NOW, peeps, believe is correct in if our potentials have DNA in CODIS, they can be ruled out....BUT, and that is a BIIIIIG BUTT....DO NOT GO BY WEBPAGES...if you have someone that is a potential....have someone call and CONFIRM DNA has been ENTERED INTO CODIS...this is very important. 90+ % of the cases I have investigated have incorrect info posted via net.

Christine, note that I have not moved any gentlemen over to the "Those who can be ruled out for sure" thread just because their information states that their DNA is in CODIS or available. I didn't move them because I do not know for certain their DNA is actually is in CODIS. That still needs verification. The ones that say that their DNA is available still have the little question mark dude next to their names :confused:

Christine, note that I have not moved any gentlemen over to the "Those who can be ruled out for sure" thread just because their information states that their DNA is in CODIS or available. I didn't move them because I do not know for certain their DNA is actually is in CODIS. That still needs verification. The ones that say that their DNA is available still have the little question mark dude next to their names :confused:

:D

Maybe someone or 2 could volunteer to take the list and start calling LE on file and just ask that question? Then we can note DNA confirmed or not, and move on to ruling them out in other manners? If DNA confirmed, move em out.

Thoughts?

Douglas Alan Mueller may not be our guy-I spoke with Scottsdale for a while today (super nice SGT in charge of missing persons!) and they are pretty sure that Doug's prints are in APHIS because of previous unsavory activity if you read me. He (SGT) is calling or emailing me back with a definitive because he saw a card, but did not know if it was in APHIS for sure. He had a different middle name, so he is rechecking everything as well so we know for sure.....

is there a chance you can do a side by side for us on this gent?

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1374dmca.html

Lizza posted it on the other thread and I have had a few people who think there is enough of a resemblance to dig into it...I am a little curious as to whether or not that is a booking photo but I will defer to you more experienced folk...:blowkiss: in fact, is that a DL photo???

Believe

Yep, there is a chance (a good one too!) I can do a side by side for David Preston Hinds and BK. I think there is enough resemblance between the 2 that it should be fully investigated. So far, he's my fav for resembling Benjaman. I will have the side by side up in a few.

is there a chance you can do a side by side for us on this gent?

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1374dmca.html

Lizza posted it on the other thread and I have had a few people who think there is enough of a resemblance to dig into it...I am a little curious as to whether or not that is a booking photo but I will defer to you more experienced folk...:blowkiss: in fact, is that a DL photo???

Believe

Thanks-I love it...I will give them a call to see what they might have in the file. I found a little bit on Ancestry, and of course his missing info in a few spots...not much else so far. He may have a spouse...

Thanks!

Mr. Hinds has spent quite a bit of time in prison, so he would have popped up in an APHIS search...

The Sgt involved in his case notified me today that Douglas (our Douglas) does NOT have any prints on file in APHIS, or even a fingerprint card-the case files were mixed up. They are working on getting dentals and I am standing at the ready to get them a DNA kit since Douglas has relatives in the area....wow, huh?

:clap: :clap:
The Sgt involved in his case notified me today that Douglas (our Douglas) does NOT have any prints on file in APHIS, or even a fingerprint card-the case files were mixed up. They are working on getting dentals and I am standing at the ready to get them a DNA kit since Douglas has relatives in the area....wow, huh?
:clap: :clap:

Very interesting! Keep us up to date on this one! Good work :blowkiss:

Great news! I'm sure they're busy - but I hope they hurry!!!! Douglas is still my #1 pick for Benjamin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni