Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - any and all that requested

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!!!!

lol

Swag - I didn't get mine - I feel left out but I'll be OK.

If you don't wanna send it out anymore I could PM someone else my email and they could forward me their copy. Thanks.

RICK, come out, come out, wherever you are!!

Im a newbie too......but I think it is a record from looking at the other cases! Even Madeleine forum is only on General Discussions thread #25, and look how much longer shes been missing :prayer:

WOW, that speaks volumes

Can someone tell me what Rick said about Casey's pregnancy? That she didn't tell her parents about it until very late, and even then Cindy didn't believe it? I haven't seen his post discussing it. Just wondering. Thanks!

snip:
14993_Tanja_ wrote: <quoted text>
Rick is George Caseys biological father?

Are you kidding me?! No he is not.
snip

Very sorry if this has been discussed - I am at work and do not have the time to read the entire thread... but the only thing about this real Rick that bothers me is the above statement. IMO, I think Casey looks just like George - much more like George than Cindy, anyway. Other than the white hair, of course, their eyes, nose, chin, face shape are the same... I really think Casey is George's biological daughter. Could be coicidence, but I have always been struck by how much Casey looks like George. I think Lee looks more like Cindy.

Luna, he misunderstood. There is another comment where he explains that he thought the poster said Caylee. And then he clarifies that George is Casey and Lee's real father.

Can someone tell me what Rick said about Casey's pregnancy? That she didn't tell her parents about it until very late, and even then Cindy didn't believe it? I haven't seen his post discussing it. Just wondering. Thanks!

It should be in post #30.

ETA: Sorry, it is not in post #30. It might be in one of the MSN posts that have not been posted here yet.

I wish I could be of more help but I don't have the time to find the topix links.
I read that statement at Topix. I'm not sure if it's been brought to WS yet.

NM - here is the statement and link

Snip:
RickA1P71

Comments: 66
AOL
Reply »
|
Report Abuse |
Judge it! |
#15586 22 hrs ago

tazebell wrote:
To RickA1P71
I am glad you are sharing with us what you can. It is not surprising that someone jacked your name after your left the other night. You have registered now which should put a stop to that and provided photos with recognizable faces in them. I don't see why the continuing need for questioning who you are from everyone. As far as I am concerned it doesn't matter if you are Cindy's sister or not - you provide helpful info and it either came from your knowledge of the family or you are a great internet sleuth - either way you are an asset. You aren't here being hateful or coming up with "rampant speculation and unfounded theories".
That said maybe you can answer this: Cindy's July 3 myspace comment said Casey came back home, pregnant needing help. Was she living outside her parents' home at any other time? How far along was she when she told her parents? I have read 7 months.
Thanks
I got married June 4, 2005. We got married on the beach in Myrtle Beach. It was just to be a small little ceremony. I invited my mom and dad and Cindy and George. Cindy arrived the day before the wedding with Casey. Casey was wearing a tight fitting top and her belly was visibly extended with her navel protruding a good 1/2 inch. I ask Cindy and George when we were alone "do you have some news to tell me about Casey," and they what are you talking about. I said you know, she pregnant. They look at me like I was crazy. They say no way. I said she is pregnant I would bet on it. They said that they ask her and Casey told them that she would have to have had sex to be pregnant. They believed her. Everyone on my wife's side of the family said who is the pregnant girl. Even my wife's sons and her daughter asked. It was ridiculous. I told them to take her to a doctor. They finally did in July. She was nearly 8 months then!
Talk about telling a lie. That is when i saw the first evidence of what a liar Casey was.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p775

Coming out of lurking status to ask a question. The last time I heard anything from Rick (the real one) he was on the MSN forum and said he and his wife were going out to eat. Does anyone know if he's been back on since then? I'm at work and can't access MSN.
:confused::waitasec:

Thank you StillHoping and Suzi! Wow, I had not read that before. I can't believe that the GPs couldn't tell she was expecting! (And no medical care until then?) It seems Cindy and Casey (and maybe George) really have trouble with accepting reality.

This is one of Rick's posts on Topix:

Don't believe anything that George and Cindy say as they are in total denial. Cindy's mom is very sick over this. Her health wasn't very good to start with and this will probably kill her when they find Caylee if she isn't alive. The Anthony's are not living in reality. They believe they crap that Casey is saying even though she has never told them the truth. Casey was seven months pregnant and she lied and said she had just gained a few pounds. Her belly was extended and her belly button was sticking out over a half an inch. She finally was forced to the doctors after I told Cindy that she is either pregnant or is going to die from a tumor the size of a baby. They believed her because she said she never ever had sex. What a liar.

Coming out of lurking status to ask a question. The last time I heard anything from Rick (the real one) he was on the MSN forum and said he and his wife were going out to eat. Does anyone know if he's been back on since then? I'm at work and can't access MSN.
:confused::waitasec:

I suspect you will see him on one of the talking Heads or nowhere. Depending upon which one, we will know if LE has reached out to him as a result of his blogging.

I suspect you will see him on one of the talking Heads or nowhere. Depending upon which one, we will know if LE has reached out to him as a result of his blogging.

Thanks for the response Blink!
Back to lurking..... :runaway:

Thanks Eliza!

Timewilltell, no he hasn't posted on the MSN board since last night.

Thank you StillHoping and Suzi! Wow, I had not read that before. I can't believe that the GPs couldn't tell she was expecting! (And no medical care until then?) It seems Cindy and Casey (and maybe George) really have trouble with accepting reality.

Glad I could help.
It's always nice to see newer posters here at WS.
Most of these cases need all the help and perspective they can get.

Carry this through to the next level.

Casey 'hid' her pregnancy from her parents, who seemed quite willing to believe this fabrication despite visual evidence to the contrary.

If her lie had not been exposed, what was she planning to do with the baby once she gave birth?

Apparently she hid from her parents coming into this world and she hid from them her leaving this world......

Hi Kids,

Look, I doubt this is the real Rick. Therefore discussion of what "rick" said is irrelevant until we can find out if he is the real deal.

It will shock me to no end to find out any of the "ricks" that posted are the real deal.

Don't be angry but I am going to close this thread until we find out. It is a waste of time discussing someone who is a fake.

Love,
Mom

Hi Kids,

Look, I doubt this is the real Rick. Therefore discussion of what "rick" said is irrelevant until we can find out if he is the real deal.

It will shock me to no end to find out any of the "ricks" that posted are the real deal.

Don't be angry but I am going to close this thread until we find out. It is a waste of time discussing someone who is a fake.

Love,
Mom

OK, Quoting myself here. LOL.

Look, I want to stress to PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL IN WHAT YOU BELIEVE ON THE INTERNET.

There are some sick twisted people out there. Like I said I'll bet a million bucks this whole thing is a fraud.

Please do not base any of your opinions on anything these "Ricks" had to say. You will get burned. Not banned...BURNED..LOL.

When Tony Padilla came to post at WS it wasn't until the next day that I was able to identify him for certain. Yet, when you read his posts there is nothing outrages, nothing hurtful, therefore he seemed "real" from the beginning but I was going to remove everything if I could not confirm it was him.

Please, I know this is the first case for many of you, be careful. There are pros out there who do nothing but try and mess with people. Especially in high profile cases.

When in doubt...DOUBT. Follow your gut. Ask yourself, "Why would this person be posting on a forum and claiming he couldn't get on any shows?" WHOA. HINKY METER IN THE RED.

So many things scream fraud about this.

OK, done talking about it and done quoting myself.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member