Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried searching for an official statement to LE from Richard G, Jesse's father, I don't know if it's been released. I believe he heard the name Zanny, back in 2006/2007 & did make that statement in a TV interview, although I can't confirm at this time. That stuck out to me, if true, that it was such a long time ago!

Will continue to research........

Thank you for bumping this, JWG....and TY :clap: to Friptzap for starting this thread....and your post #20 on how to correctly pronounce the name Zenaida....and the implication that...well, I won't speculate! :chicken:

During my rare reading in totality of a 15 page thread.....I found several informative posts...among many...that seem to have "verification" albeit not "official" that the name "Zanny" but not Zenaida was used. Here they are:

natsound: #83 (NG on 9/20), 90 (youtube), 136, 281

Boston: #93

BloodHoundSleuther: #97 (NG on 9/22), 104, 109

Friptzap: #123, 250

Seranade: #138

JBean: #153

BB12: #272
BAHD: #274 (these two about 2004 H.S classmate Zenaida A.)

momtective: #283 (link to May 6 IM reference "Zani")

I think in the FBI interview with George he says that he would ask Caylee how her day was with "Zanny" and Caylee would have no response.

I posted this yesterday on the "Random" thread, but I'll ask again. Could Casey have gotten ZFG name by randomly picking a car at Sawgrass and having someone she knows run the plate to get a name? She could have told any myriad of lies to do this and we know she had at least one connection with a cop. Could this be something that comes out at the trial? She may have thought the person lived there but then it turned out she was only visiting. I would like to know how ZFG signed the guestbook, did she really sign it with both last names?

Hi! I am fairly new to this site, as well as to following this case. Although I had heard about it, I didn’t really take an interest until sometime after Christmas. Strange as it may be, I only found this website because someone had posted a link to it on a fertility message board that I frequent!

Anyway, as I said, I started lurking on here sometime after Christmas and as such, there are tons of things that I am still in the dark about. There is soooooo much info on here and as much as I would love to read every bit of it, I have to sleep sometimes!

Admittedly, I am completely ignorant to all the details of this case, so please forgive me if what I am about to ask has already been asked and discussed.

So far, from what I have learned, all evidence points to a non-existent nanny, correct? For sake of clarification, I too do not believe that a nanny existed, but suppose she actually did? Suppose there is some truth in how KC claims Caylee disappeared? Wouldn’t it be possible that the person that KC claims was the nanny (KFG) lied to KC about her true identity? Unless KC asked her to show her ID, what reason would she have had to not believe the person was who she said she was? KWIM?

I know it is not probable, but all things are possible, right?

Hi and Welcome. There is no nanny. None. No need to discuss supposing.....it's just clutter....lol

I know it is not probable, but all things are possible, right?

not really imo - alien abduction, the closet monster, casey telling the truth ....
the nanny would also have had to lie about where she lived .... which is where casey supposedly dropped caylee off every day, on her way to a job she didn't have.
the appt had been vacant for months prior to caylee's 'disappearance'.

I thought I'd bump this up to see if we could possibly take another crack at assembling the ZFG story the way KC did, as I believe it is going to be a very important and interesting component of the prosecution's case. I liken the importance of the nanny story to the way Vincent Bugliosi tied the Beatles "White Album" to motive in the Charles Manson murders.

I first ask that we list verifiable facts. There has been a lot of assumption and speculation tossed out there regarding the ZFG story. If you want to include assumption and speculation, that is fine, but please specify that is what you are doing. Following is what I have been able to glean from the various nanny threads and the document dumps.

Computer searches: The information released in the document dumps shows computer searches for ZFG on July 16 and not earlier. George confirmed in his FBI interview (audio only - have not seen a transcript) that he searched for ZFG on popular websites on that date in an effort to figure out who this mysterious nanny was.

My speculation: there may be other searches for ZFG on Google, myspace, or others not released by LE. LE has only released Google searches from mid-March. IMHO, any ZFG searches done by KC would have been done between June 17 and June 30, 2008.

Who knew the nanny's name? AFAIK, only RM claimed to hear the name "Zanny" or "Zenaida" before June 16, 2008. Mentioned in his July 25 interview, page 3 (evidence page 1282). Others just heard references to "nanny". I can find no other interviews where a witness has heard the name prior to the case breaking on July 15.

ZFG was at Sawgrass on June 17.
Harry G. showed this person an apartment, believes he spoke to her in Spanish. LE showed Harry G. 12 pictures and he said one looked familiar. LE told him all twelve were of the same person. Unclear if this was the same individual or twelve people sharing the same name.

My Speculation:
Just throwing it out there...but could KC have been the visitor? Do we know for a fact who the ZFG was that signed that card?

Caylee's remains were found just behind the border of two pieces of property on Hopespring. The northern lot is owned by a person who used to have the last name of Gonzales. The southern lot is rented by a person with the first name Zenaida.

My speculation: The former Gonzales had the property transferred into her name in mid April, around the same time RM said his relationship with KC ended. Could KC have gotten the idea that property as part of a divorce could be signed over to her from this particular incident?

Is this why she claimed ZFG had Caylee while at the same time expressed belief that Caylee was close to home?

Please add your thoughts...

I agree with where you say she likely got the ZG name. Afterwards, the name changed to ZFG which is likely from the computer searches on July 16th. There are so many clues that now make sense in her interviews and with visits from family based on the property lines drawing a map behind houses that in order from the Anthony home are "Zanaida" and "Gonzalez".

If there were any truth to the Zenaida story--or any caregiver for that matter--who had watched Caylee during the hours KC was at work, KC would have receipts, and/or cancelled checks as back up in order to claim the child care credit on her taxes. She was single parent making what presumably was within the income limits to take the credit. But KC will probably say she paid Zenaida in cash and never claimed the credit.

___

Edit: Actually, I could be wrong since KC couldn't claim head of household.

This isn't necessarily true - I paid my early babysitter/care giver in cash only - I have all my receipts of course and it's notated in my check register - for tax reasons and for child support issues

We haven't heard anything about taxes, if Casey ever submitted taxes, that would be interesting - also to hear about the A's taxes, did they claim Casey and Caylee as dependents?? They were dependent on the A's for pretty much everything

As for Zanni the imaginary nanny - thats just what she was - IMAGINARY! Casey has NO phone number, past or present - that itself I think shows there was no nanny - nothing for emergencies - even the family had nothing - never saw her, talked to her, nothing - even George said that Caylee didn't recognize the name Zanni, yet she recognized Mallory's name

And I still believe that if there was ever a nanny or care giver, Cindy would have known - she knew about the Grunds and Casey's neighborhood friend that babysat, no one else - Cindy could not be that blind or naive (that doesn't count the pregnancy of Casey and how blind and naive she was with that)

Decoding the nanny mystery may or may not provide an actual individual. Even if everything unravels and "Zanny" turns out to be a name KC used in referring to person "A", or person "B" is actually a Zenaida and a babysitter, not every fact that is uncovered will be relevant to Caylee's death. I do believe there is a method to KC's madness and that she did connect Zanny somehow, but unless this person had a hand in Caylee's death it won't matter. The biggest hurdle the prosecution is going to have to overcome is all of the muck you have to scrape through to get to the structure of this case....and KC, for all of her shortcomings, has done an excellent job of slathering on the muck...tons of it!

Here's my Zanny thought - I think Zanny is code. When Lee visited Casey in jail on July 25, he very methodically asked her about the Nanny's place and whether it would be advantageous for him to look in an area familiar to her or her friends. Then he says he's already talked to 2 people who know the nanny and asks how to go about reaching out to them. I think Lee knew there was no nanny from the get go and in this conversation he's fishing for info on where the body was.

Who knew the nanny's name? AFAIK, only RM claimed to hear the name "Zanny" or "Zenaida" before June 16, 2008. Mentioned in his July 25 interview, page 3 (evidence page 1282). Others just heard references to "nanny". I can find no other interviews where a witness has heard the name prior to the case breaking on July 15.
IIRC, RG stated that he had heard the name "Zanny" after asking KC when she was going to take care of getting someone to watch Caylee. At that time, she was staying with JG while KC worked, and RG worked out of his home.

My Speculation: [/I]Just throwing it out there...but could KC have been the visitor? Do we know for a fact who the ZFG was that signed that card?[/B]

Oooh! Now, that's an interesting theory!!

This has been my thought from the very begining on how she came up with the Zanida that was at Sawgrass..

We know that Casey had a laptop with her when she was staying with AL and we know that she was claiming that she was going to work everyday....We also know that when LE went to Sawgrass the manager had to look on their computers to find that someone by that name had come to look at an apartment..

I think that KC was sitting in her car all day long stealing (pfishing) wireless internet sevice from whomever she could link her laptop to...I think that somewhere around the 17-19th of June she was sitting at Sawgrass Apts and just by dumb luck hooked up to the main computer at Sawgrass and was able to access the info that they had put in about this poor lady who came to look at an apt and from that point on, that was the name and place that KC thought she would tell her parents...She never thought that this case would garner the attention that it has or that LE would be able to track down that ZFG...Afterall she thinks that she is smarter than everyone else is....CA & GA have pubicly stated that KC was very computer savy..I don't think that was the first time she had stolen internet serice from others..She was unemployed for 2 years but was always on the computer so it would only make sense that this was what she was doing all day long....Poor Caylee she never really ever had a chance in this world with all the people her mother surrounded her with....

dont know why this silly think is doing multiple posts but I am removing them...

Sorry

quadlipicate (or whatever you call this many duplicate posts))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes