Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

I'm proposing a road rally from Moscow to Lewiston, and nobody enters without a rifle rack in their rig. Of course it would take a bunch of those together and all at high speed to get the attention of LE as common as those are in N. Idaho (the racks and rigs, not the rallys). You bring the brewskies :toast: and I'll bring the:popcorn:

* sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm *

But seriously, they surely can be exasperating. :snail:

* not sarcasm *

Your forgot the dog in the back of the truck...;) Had friends that were together in a truck and the two dogs in the back of the camper.....one dog jumped out and rec'd a very bad bung hole burn!!!!!!!!!!!! landing on his rear!!!!!!11

What i am talking about has nothing to do with a persons worth. I only met Rachael once and I think she is "worth" more than a lot of things that are going on in this case. I am only speaking of legality and honesty and the facts of how cases have been handeled in our area, the area she went missing. As for the money it is hard to be told that you are giving money for one thing and then find out that the money did not go where it was supposed to, no matter what the situation. I believe that if the family solicited money said that the money was going towards a reward (which they did) that by now a reward should be set up. I also belive that if those people point blank ask where the money went (which people have done on the facebook site) that they should be answered and not ignored. It is the public's right to have a reward account set up if that is what they gave money for and it is their right to ask and know where the money went. Not to mention that a reward account could have a HUGE benifit in finding out where Rachael went which is the whole point in the first place. Also in a case like this everyone and everything should be questioned until Rachael is found and the person or persons that are responsible for her dissapearance are found and punished. In EVERY missing person/missing child case the families actions and reactions are questioned...they are usually the first suspects. I am not trying to be harsh towards Rachael's family, I'm just asking questions that would be asked in any case.

The only part of your response I was referring to was the money. None of the rest of what I said was referring to anything else you said (ie, worth, etc)

If LE thought a reward would help, I am SURE they told her girls that. LE has responsibility in this as well.

So I can see both sides of the "where's the money" and the "money paid for Rachaels bills". But even seeing BOTH sides, its doing NO GOOD. Does FAMILY/FRIENDS/STRANGERS/NEIGHBORS/LAW ENFORCEMENT NOT know that money talks? You bet yer booty THEY ALL KNOW THAT ..... SO WHY WHY WHY is keeping bills current MORE IMPORTANT then a Rewards fund?????? Maybe it isn't "MORE" important, but even I took it as that.

That is what I have to say about that. I think what is going on or the lack of what is going on is INSANE! Something just ISN'T right here.... and most of us IMO agree to that !

Capone's shop was searched and material was sent to a lab early on in Rachael's disappearance. Now Info123 has told us items in his shop are being sold. If his shop is a crime scene, this could be extremely detrimental to the investigation. What if LE wants to return to the shop and continue gathering evidence? What a mess up! Where is Rachael's car? Where are the cell phone records? So much of this case just does not add up. Someone (LE) needs to be held accountable. What a botched investigation!

Your forgot the dog in the back of the truck...;) Had friends that were together in a truck and the two dogs in the back of the camper.....one dog jumped out and rec'd a very bad bung hole burn!!!!!!!!!!!! landing on his rear!!!!!!11

My bad, forgetting the dogs! Did they look anything like these? Old Yeller is definitely pushing the envelope here. Alas, I see no gun rack in that fine big pickup, nor naked women on the mud flaps. Plate obscured to protect the innocent!

Attachments

• IMG_2091.jpg
    IMG_2091.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 32
My bad, forgetting the dogs! Did they look anything like these? Old Yeller is definitely pushing the envelope here. Alas, I see no gun rack in that fine big pickup, nor naked women on the mud flaps. Plate obscured to protect the innocent!

LMAO...I forgot the mud flaps! One was a black lab like in the pic and the other was just a little 30# mix breed with curly black hair. The mix was the dummy and grew up back east before becoming an Idahoian.:innocent:
I remember walking out of the office after I first arrived and the sprinklers went off. Scared me to death... I thought it was a snake. Our first office was on a creek right off the river and we had herons, beaver and ducks all over. I had a an apartment right on the river and I loved it --spent a lot of time on the Greenbelt and taking my banana lounger and bucket of gin and tonics into the river shallows. Great! Our company had a Formal Float once a year and we had to dress in long formals, hats, gloves, etc to float down and would make a stop at the "island" and have champagne and goodies.

Enough OT---I want RA to be found and the person responsible to be held accountable. She did not deserve this. What did he gain in it? Nothing.

If LE thought a reward would help, I am SURE they told her girls that. LE has responsibility in this as well.

I think by now if I was in their shoes I would be doing some things on my own and not waiting for LE. But that doesn't even matter because they raised money for a reward and are not offering a reward. IMO and it is just MO that is wrong. Not to mention that they just down right ignore people when they ask about it. And they will never know if a reward would have helped or not unless they offer one. LE has no way of predicting that, they don't know what would motivate the people that have info if there are any.

I think by now if I was in their shoes I would be doing some things on my own and not waiting for LE. But that doesn't even matter because they raised money for a reward and are not offering a reward. IMO and it is just MO that is wrong. Not to mention that they just down right ignore people when they ask about it. And they will never know if a reward would have helped or not unless they offer one. LE has no way of predicting that, they don't know what would motivate the people that have info if there are any.

Umm, I disagree with this. It's LE's JOB to know what motivates people in missing person or criminal cases. I have a degree in CJ and could easily go into LE, I KNOW this. I also currently work for an attorney. I have taken classes on criminal investigation in the course of getting my degree as well, and it's Basic 101 IMO. In addition, LE has more information than ANYBODY. They have information they won't even release to the family.

When we are young, we are taught that authority knows best. Of course we figure out later in life that authority doesn't know everything, but we are talking about kids barely into their 20's here, one of whom has 3 of her own to take care of. They assume that LE knows what they are doing. I'm not saying whatever they did with the money was right or wrong. They've lost their mother though -- let's not heap insult on top of injury. Her children are victims here.

I realize that I am biased and a good friend of mine pointed out to me that I'm not able to be objective here -- I care too much, and I acknowledge that. I do think that if anybody donated money and they don't agree with where the money went, they are perfectly able to go and ask for their money back, though.

Capone's shop was searched and material was sent to a lab early on in Rachael's disappearance. Now Info123 has told us items in his shop are being sold. If his shop is a crime scene, this could be extremely detrimental to the investigation. What if LE wants to return to the shop and continue gathering evidence? What a mess up! Where is Rachael's car? Where are the cell phone records? So much of this case just does not add up. Someone (LE) needs to be held accountable. What a botched investigation!

I agree!!!!

This made me laugh out loud!

OK so TO ME and IMO about the reward fund or donation fund or whatever it is being called these days or if it is even being called ANYTHING, I think the biggest problem I have with the money issue is that IF they were going to change their minds about where the money went to IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED, again, that is just my opinion. I can see where some would say "it's none of anyones business where it went" but um, seriously, IT IS ... it is HARD to earn money these days for all of us! If I KNEW I had the option to donate to the A. "donation" fund-do with it what you deem fit B. REWARDS Fund-as in POST A FREAKING REWARD FOR INFORMATION or the C. Help keep Rachael Andersons personal affairs in order account I PROBABLY would have donated to ALL of the accounts they had open! BUT to KNOW that I donated MORE THEN ONCE to a "Reward" account THAT is where I expect my money to GO!

Other then this is a MUTE topic with LE Family whatever, I think it is a very critical topic. I HONESTLY think had money been waved around, words might have started flying. But again WE DON'T KNOW because we weren't given the oppurtunity.

I DO have to agree with Info.... with NOTHING being done I personally would be on it myself. Doing ANYTHING I could and EVERYTHING I wanted to.. no matter what their age is by 20 ish we DO know what needs to be done, especially when we have kids of our own, we (or maybe its just me) would do what I would want MY OWN KIDS to do for me. Not only that but they have had AMPLE numbers of people telling them WHAT THEY SHOULD BE DOING!

I HATE to be hard on the family, I hate to feel like they think I am judging them, because I AM NOT .. I JUST DONT think what is going on is RIGHT! That is MO and I understand that but I also talk to lots of people as well as listening to people on here and I know its in everyones thoughts.
It is a hard time, and hard to know exactly what we would do if we were in their situation, but come on... there is just things that are Common Freaking SENSE!

Just sayin.......

Umm, I disagree with this. It's LE's JOB to know what motivates people in missing person or criminal cases. I have a degree in CJ and could easily go into LE, I KNOW this. I also currently work for an attorney. I have taken classes on criminal investigation in the course of getting my degree as well, and it's Basic 101 IMO. In addition, LE has more information than ANYBODY. They have information they won't even release to the family.

When we are young, we are taught that authority knows best. Of course we figure out later in life that authority doesn't know everything, but we are talking about kids barely into their 20's here, one of whom has 3 of her own to take care of. They assume that LE knows what they are doing. I'm not saying whatever they did with the money was right or wrong. They've lost their mother though -- let's not heap insult on top of injury. Her children are victims here.

I realize that I am biased and a good friend of mine pointed out to me that I'm not able to be objective here -- I care too much, and I acknowledge that. I do think that if anybody donated money and they don't agree with where the money went, they are perfectly able to go and ask for their money back, though.

I wholeheartedly agree with this post. I feel strongly that the focus needs to get back on track. That is, to find out what happened to Rachel. None of us know how we would handle this if it were our Mother, daughter, sister or friend, unless faced with the exact same circumstances (God forbid).
Her children and grandchildren truly are the victims here and should be afforded that respect and support.:twocents:

Hi Everyone,
I check Rachael's thread for updates frequently. When this case broke, I never thought we would still be looking for her in July and have NO idea where she was, never. With the info we had right off the bat about CC choking her, the divorce filing, stalking, last person to see her, his criminal record, the ex-wife who came here and shared. I felt confident the case would be solved quickly, it just seemed SO obvious who was responsible for Rachael's disappearance.

I won't talk about the money/reward thing, I've always found that to be the most divisive and distasteful aspect in missing persons cases.

I did want to comment on the status of the case and a few things I have read here ... We all know LE keeps things close to the vest, necessary for a successful conviction and a plethora of other reasons. Friend made some good points about Rachael's family. The girls are young and struggling to keep their own lives afloat in the midst of this storm. They are listening to and taking direction from LE, cannot blame them right? I mean what other alternative or choice do they have? They are as much a victim in all this as Rachael is.

I don't think LE is on the verge of breaking this case. Don't think CC is going to talk either, he's been through the system, savy to how all this works. No body or direct evidence of foul play, it could go on forever. At this point if I were a family member of Rachael I would be talking to the media, trying to keeping her name out there. I might be losing faith in local LE's ability to solve this case and want to hire a PI or contact Tim Miller at TE and see if he could do anything to help me. I might even call Harry Oakes, see if he could bring his dog team in. I would make a list of local and state government officials and I would start calling them or showing up in their offices, make a lotta noise!!! And if all the above failed, even at the risk of pi$$ing off local LE, I would start organizing searches. I would do anything I could to keep this thing out in the public view. Too bad torture is not an option, I can think of a few things I would like to try on that little tiny worm of a man named CC .... :furious:

I am not criticizing Rachael's family, just my :twocents:

OK so TO ME and IMO about the reward fund or donation fund or whatever it is being called these days or if it is even being called ANYTHING, I think the biggest problem I have with the money issue is that IF they were going to change their minds about where the money went to IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED, again, that is just my opinion. I can see where some would say "it's none of anyones business where it went" but um, seriously, IT IS ... it is HARD to earn money these days for all of us! If I KNEW I had the option to donate to the A. "donation" fund-do with it what you deem fit B. REWARDS Fund-as in POST A FREAKING REWARD FOR INFORMATION or the C. Help keep Rachael Andersons personal affairs in order account I PROBABLY would have donated to ALL of the accounts they had open! BUT to KNOW that I donated MORE THEN ONCE to a "Reward" account THAT is where I expect my money to GO!

Other then this is a MUTE topic with LE Family whatever, I think it is a very critical topic. I HONESTLY think had money been waved around, words might have started flying. But again WE DON'T KNOW because we weren't given the oppurtunity.

I DO have to agree with Info.... with NOTHING being done I personally would be on it myself. Doing ANYTHING I could and EVERYTHING I wanted to.. no matter what their age is by 20 ish we DO know what needs to be done, especially when we have kids of our own, we (or maybe its just me) would do what I would want MY OWN KIDS to do for me. Not only that but they have had AMPLE numbers of people telling them WHAT THEY SHOULD BE DOING!

I HATE to be hard on the family, I hate to feel like they think I am judging them, because I AM NOT .. I JUST DONT think what is going on is RIGHT! That is MO and I understand that but I also talk to lots of people as well as listening to people on here and I know its in everyones thoughts.
It is a hard time, and hard to know exactly what we would do if we were in their situation, but come on... there is just things that are Common Freaking SENSE!

Just sayin.......

I TOTALLY AGREE. Another huge thing for me is that anyone who has given GOOD, SOLID advice on what to do on the facebook page has been admonished and then deleted....this does not scream greaving family doing there best....I am also sorry if that sounds harsh but sometimes the truth IS HARSH. They ignore and delete nearly anyone who doesn't leave a happy yet pointless message ( i am not in anyway saying that prayer is pointless but it is the praying itself that has benifits not the messages and the messages giving them direction of what to do and where to go might actually HELP FIND RACHAEL)....i understand that they need support ect. but I think it is time that everyone stops making excuses for and defending things that are just plain WRONG.

If I were lost in the woods, I would start a forest fire to be found (figuratively speaking).

I really think they cannot afford a reward a/c. That's why I repeatedly ask in the past for a local adult or family member to help these kids contact an agency or organization which would not only contribute to a reward, but also give them moral and psychological support...while also giving them the opportunity to help and be involved in the search for others. On going support for them and the kids involved...ie: two boys and the grandchildren; plus a good lesson in community and how to deal with LE. Actually the girls could prolly get some help and answers if they just dug on the internet for awhile. I know I would be calling and inquiring anyone and everyone for help and answers.

They just released a suspect (DNA match) flyer in the Morgan Harrington case in VA. They are offering a $150, 000 reward. At that dollar amount...the relatives will prolly turn him in. Just sayin.... It really shouldn't be a question of money (reward), but community and good will. Unfortunately, I think those days are gone.

If I were lost in the woods, I would start a forest fire to be found (figuratively speaking).

You are so right. I not only would start the fire, but be running to every crevice and corner yelling fire at the top of my lungs.

My question now is...do they want us all to just go away?

You are so right. I not only would start the fire, but be running to every crevice and corner yelling fire at the top of my lungs.

My question now is...do they want us all to just go away?

BBM

Pretty much feels that way doesn't it?

Poor Rachael, she just deserves SO MUCH MORE. :(

This was posted on another missing person's site, but wanted to post it here also. Maybe someone can pass it along to the girls. TIA

Kelly Jolkowski, founder of Project Jason, a nonprofit that helps families of missing people, believes it's a serious undercount. Because of their lifestyles or associations, some people have been placed in a dismal "throwaway" category that doesn't get much outside attention, though their families still search and long to know.

But she harnessed her energy and much of that emotion to build her nonprofit group to support the families of the missing as they embark on this unwanted journey. Projectjason.org offers tips, private community boards, access to counseling, even retreats that are not about solving the case, but surviving it mostly intact. It is "about giving you tools to help you live the best life you can, whether this continues for one more day or 10 more years," she says.

Project Jason Keys to Healing Retreat on Yahoo! Video

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...t-what-happened-to-their-loved-ones.html?pg=1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back