State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: At 1:15pm on July 11, Brad accessed photos of Fielding Drive (where Nancy's body found) from his Cisco laptop. #coopertrial

Well there you go. Now I'm back on the fence.

I was there when that was introduced and argued.
The fact that the judge suppressed it was not a blow to the state... certainly not a smoking gun by any stretch.

They just wanted it in just to illustrate yet another lie Brad told in the depositions.

He DID allow JA's testimony about her suicidal vibes from the notes, though.

I was there when that was introduced and argued.
The fact that the judge suppressed it was not a blow to the state... certainly not a smoking gun by any stretch.

They just wanted it in just to illustrate yet another lie Brad told in the depositions.

JTF, What was the smoking gun in your opinion or has their been one? Since I was not there, I appreciate your take on that. THanks for posting.

Since this is the first time the jurors mentioned anything, perhaps it has something to do with what I read about brad supporters from other message boards, attending court together? Just doesn't sound good though. Never heard a jury say anything like that before.

And they were planning to do it today, Wednesday. I bet that's who's causing the problems. If it's the same people, they write some very stupid stuff. I can envision what they physically look like, ha!

I quickly scanned a few posts on another site last night and was appalled at the ignorance and stupidity I read there. Probably the same site--just letters, no words?

No spell-check, either...
icon10.gif

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: At 1:15pm on July 11, Brad accessed photos of Fielding Drive (where Nancy's body found) from his Cisco laptop. #coopertrial

If there is no context to this (IE, directions in the form of a google map from house to somewhere else might show an aerial image), then this is your smoking gun...

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: Brad accessed multiple photos of Fielding Drive on July 11. He zoomed in on photos. (Nancy went missing July 12) #coopertrial

BOOM!!!!! That was the sound of a bubble popping!!

JTF, What was the smoking gun in your opinion or has their been one? Since I was not there, I appreciate your take on that. THanks for posting.

Det. Chappell: At 1:15pm on July 11, Brad accessed photos of Fielding Drive (where Nancy's body found) from his Cisco laptop.

<<Thud>>

wral WRAL NEWS in NC

Rhut Rho!!!!! He was at work all day July 11th..didnt even get home until 6-630PM....Maybe it that search which indicates pre-meditation..since that is precisely where Nancy was found !! Its not a wonder Kurtz fought so hard to keep this out!!

wral WRAL NEWS in NC

OMG! Kurtz is probably having a whole litter of kittens now!

JMO

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: Brad accessed multiple photos of Fielding Drive on July 11. He zoomed in on photos. (Nancy went missing July 12) #coopertrial

Man I wish we could see this testimony. :banghead:

I am pretty upset that this portion of the case is not being televised or at least recorded with audio. The nuances of this testimony could mean everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow