State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they were planning to do it today, Wednesday. I bet that's who's causing the problems. If it's the same people, they write some very stupid stuff. I can envision what they physically look like, ha!

I didn't know they had a specific date. Just read about it on the twitter thing yesterday I think. On the google twitter, but didn't apparently read far enough to catch a date.

Well there you go. Now I'm back on the fence.

Just ON the fence? Really?

I can easily determine a plausible explanation for almost all other behaviors and website visits / google searches, etc.

But for the life of me - I can't find one good, reasonable earthly idea why he would be viewing photos of the are where his wife's body was found the DAY BEFORE she disappears. None. Zero.

And - if Kurtz says his laptop was tampered with - I would see that as a HUGE smokescreen - because that means they agree it can't be explained reasonably, either...........

Well cody, there's your smoking computer evidence we suspected and waited patiently for...the google map of the murder dump site..
Premeditated and preplanned

At least you man enough to admit it :)

I said Monday morning that if there was evidence showing otherwise, I would hop right back up and on to the other side of the fence. I'm up on the fence at the moment since the defense hasn't been able to cross examine.

If there is no context to this (IE, directions in the form of a google map from house to somewhere else might show an aerial image), then this is your smoking gun...

Yep, this is very significant.

If there is no context to this (IE, directions in the form of a google map from house to somewhere else might show an aerial image), then this is your smoking gun...

I pretty much see this as a checkmate.

Regardless of context, it will be hard for the defense to paint their way out of that corner. He did a Google search for the area where NC's body was found on the day before she went missing, and was not found until days later??

Man I wish we could see this testimony. :banghead:

I do too--I'm sitting here about to wet my pants. I'm so angry that we are missing the absolute crux of the pros's case.

The only explanation is that Brad's personality if interspective, he boils inside, keeps to himself, has enormous self-controls. BUT when his buttons gets pushed LOOKOUT!! Explosive and mean!!

The best way to describe it ~~ "Still Waters Run Deep"! JMOO

ETASK~ Who here knows guys or gals like that?? Different persona outside of home?? Reminds me of that song "What Goes On Behind Closed Doors" Charlie Rich song I think

I have a nephew like that. High IQ. enormous self control., but very narcisistic. Completely self involved. Even when he loses it though, he retains control, he sees himself as primary, and everyone else is stupid, and being smarter than everyone else validates his selfishness. moo

Ohhhhh, how I wish SG were here for this!!!!!!!

I can easily determine a plausible explanation for almost all other behaviors and website visits / google searches, etc.

But for the life of me - I can't find one good, reasonable earthly idea why he would be viewing photos of the are where his wife's body was found the DAY BEFORE she disappears. None. Zero.

And - if Kurtz says his laptop was tampered with - I would see that as a HUGE smokescreen - because that means they agree it can't be explained reasonably, either...........

Well I went from not guilty to back on the fence. We at least have to hear what the defense has on this. There have been several other moments in this trial that the defense tore apart immediately.

Absolutely!
I hope the jury is wetting their pants too now that they have FINALLY heard some hard evidence. I am praying they are making the connection.

Well cody, there's your smoking computer evidence we suspected and waited patiently for...the google map of the murder dump site..
Premeditated and preplanned

Yes, most definitely. Yes, we have waited patiently for it. I would like to hear Kurtz explain that one.

I said Monday morning that if there was evidence showing otherwise, I would hop right back up and on to the other side of the fence. I'm up on the fence at the moment since the defense hasn't been able to cross examine.

This is where Kurtz will say the neighbors or CPD 'planted' the evidence from the unsecured network

:laughcry:

Ok...the other Cisco guy stated that they were at the restaurant (Two guys and a Girl)at 1:00 on July 11. I am sure the defense will bring this up. I also have that he was reading her email at 1:00 as well. So they must have left for the restaurant shortly after. Pre - Meditation now!

Damn, I know I was watching them yesterday. I wanted to see who was taking notes, was attentive and who seemed to be daydreaming. Maybe their complaint today was about me. :D

after McGuire trial you would think posters would just ignore the jury

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: Brad accessed multiple photos of Fielding Drive on July 11. He zoomed in on photos. (Nancy went missing July 12) #coopertrial

Hence, premeditation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member