Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a promo for 7 news tonight. Just a 4 week anniversary thing and talking to people involved in the Brookfield Show. Don't think it's going to be anything sensational.

Bahahaha perhaps we should meet up at the Brookfield show tonight, survey the house and see if anything goes down!

Bahahaha perhaps we should meet up at the Brookfield show tonight, survey the house and see if anything goes down!

your post makes me wonder if any vigilante types have been giving him a hard time? stalking the house? sending abusive letters etc? it would be tempting and satisfying for some!!!

I think they are getting their shots now ready when they dont have to fight all the other reporters for a spot there. If Gerard is not living in his home it would be more likely for him to be arrested where he is staying. My guess is that it will happen while the dear little girls are at school and when he is at his office or parents.

Absolutely! The arrest will not be in front of those little girls. They have been through so much; and there is more heartbreak to come for them.

I just called Channel 7 Brisbane. There will be a story on their news tonight. Was told NO interview with HIM. "He's not talking".

That is the funniest thing I have heard on here yet lol, I guess it was worth a try lol, good on you.

$200 you are crazy Mountainhigh - takeaway and a video for $50 or less ... or perhaps a sleepover or a visit to the Brookfield Show

OH, Can I have the sleepover at the NBC & EBC house please ?????

I just saw a promo for 7 news tonight. Just a 4 week anniversary thing and talking to people involved in the Brookfield Show. Don't think it's going to be anything sensational.

they probably just went to see if he had anything to comment....Im gonna go ahead and guess ....NO

Yeah, the cops are being too slow. You guys should totally take things into your own hands.

Also, when this gets to court, i hope you locals have some kind of roster prepared to attend and keep us non-locals up to date.

I received a notice for jury duty today, never been called up before. I don't want to do it but I would love to serve on the jury for this case whenever it gets to court.

$200 you are crazy Mountainhigh - takeaway and a video for $50 or less ... or perhaps a sleepover or a visit to the Brookfield Show

ha ha...yes but take away and video doesn't get me 3 hours on here!! I will have to sit through pirates of the caribeean for the 8th time:banghead:

Yeah, the cops are being too slow. You guys should totally take things into your own hands.

Also, when this gets to court, i hope you locals have some kind of roster prepared to attend and keep us non-locals up to date.

I don't think we will need a roster for that one, I think we will need to take our own chair - I could imagine packed to the rafters court room

Channel 7 just advertised how they're at the show and marking the 4 weeks since she disappeared. Maybe that's all it is?

Edit: I tried to delete this post as someone else had already mentioned the same info before me... but it won't let me delete!!!! GRRR!!!! Sorry for the double up of info here.

I'm game! Though I'm not into fairy floss or dagwood dogs.

me too although im having a hard time convincing my wife that Im not off with the fairies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni