Found Deceased MD - Robin Pope, 51, Stevensville, Kent Island, 1 March 2013

It has been one full year tonight, March 1, 2014 that Robin Pope, according to Wayne Pope drove to her old home where Wayne was still living at around midnight. Wayne stated that she came to retreive personal items, yet under direction of his lawyer, he chose to leave her alone, in the house that only he was living and then drive aimlessly around going no where for two long hours, between midnight and 2 am. He was the last known person to see her alive, but says that he knows nothing? I don't believe his convient story regarding Robin, or her dog Bella. Why did Robin Pope leave her husband of many years, in the first place? The answer to her unknown death starts there. God bless Robin, her children, and all who continue to love her on this sad, sadoccassion. Amen!

Open the sleuthgates...

It has been one year since Robin Pope, 51, disappeared from the Stevensville home she once shared with her family. This week the case’s lead investigator told The Capital there is a “person of interest” in the case: Wayne Pope, Robin’s estranged husband.
Pope has not been charged with any crime. He did not respond to calls for comment.

It would seem to make sense that WP is a POI. I think we all believed that after we heard the scenario of her speaking on the phone with him as she is a few minutes away driving to his house. And then he says he must have fallen asleep and didn't hear her ringing the bell....uh huh :( Her dog being dead and found close to where she was.....

I have thought for a while that she was pushed into the water, maybe after her dog was already (for whatever reason) in the water. Then not allowed to get out. It sounds horrible. But when people are aware of the ways of the water in their area, the better chance of getting away with murder. This gives a chance for a lot of evidence to be gone by the time the body surfaces. JMO

I hope WP is pursued and arrested very soon, if the circumstantial evidence is there. I hope everyone will read the post above on the FB memorial page. (terracotta's post)

can you please paraphrase for us?

It was by Robin's daughter telling about Wayne after the initial questioning,some things he did before her going missing, some speculation about a boat and some things that happened the morning of her going missing.

It sounds like Robin was so very close to her by the articles...I'm sure she is incredibly frustrated that it has been a year without justice for her mom.

Hey everyone, haven't been here in a while but trying to stay updated and couldn't wait to share this one. Check out "Remembering Robin" fb page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Remembering-Robin/435140483241230

In the "recent posts by others" dated April 5th, P H posted a very enlightening comment -
[modsnip]

Just WOW! is all I can say after readings the comments. Finally some details but still many questions...

Thanks countrygal. I feel terrible for those daughters. That is a lot of info to be ignored. They've already told about how odd he acted at the police station and now he's having a big time as life goes on.

Awful, how can they even begin to grieve properly under the circumstances?

Thinking of you Robin and hoping for some answers

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member