Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't. It would be preferred, but I think he is sadistic enough that he wanted her to be fully aware during the entire ordeal. :(

:furious:

I cannot even see a newspaper pic or video of Jacques without getting sick. It is a shame sometimes it is not an 'eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' No matter whatever happens to Jacques and Gagnon, it will never be enough.

Just wishfull thinking, I suppose, that she would have been drugged rather than fully comprehending and feeling what was happening to her.

Brooke's uncle, stepfather due in federal court today

July 7, 2008

"Brooke’s former stepfather Raymond Gagnon, 40, of San Antonio is also due in federal court today for a detention hearing on an obstruction of justice charge in the case."

"Once suspects are charged in federal court, prosecutors have 30 days to seek in indictment from a grand jury. The defendants do not enter a plea until after they have been indicted."

Ahhh, yes,........and remember after the trial was over, we found out that Westerfield had actually copped a guilty plea in a deal with the DA for 'no death penalty,' but the DA pulled it back because they found Danielle's body without help from Westerfield. And his attorney still acted like that!:eek:

He knew the was guilty! (during the trial)

JMHO
fran

I don't want to derail, but yes, I remember all of Westerfield's idiotic defenders who thought he was innocent throughout the trial and then, yes, well, well, well, he knew where the victim's body was all along. I can't imagine how the police and DA managed to sit through that abomination of a trial and not kill Westerfield AND his lawyer, who I hope has a rotten, unhappy life until the day he dies when he will burn in hell for all time.

Could it be that Gagnon plans to testify against Jacques and that he could be in some sort of danger by doing so? It could explain why his picture hasn't been released to the public. Of course, if his face was plastered across the front page of the Sunday newspaper, that theory is shot. I was just thinking that maybe they'd come up with evidence of *advertiser censored* being bought/sold and that perhaps Gagnon was throwing out names that otherwise wouldn't be connected to the case. It's a long shot, but the fact that it's taken so long to see his face is certainly odd.

I was thinking one of two things..either they've kept his photo under wraps as part of a deal to get him to cooperate or they're keeping it under wraps as part of an ongoing investigation that they don't want tainted by later accusations than any witnesses 'saw him on TV' and then falsely ID'd him.

Could it be that Gagnon plans to testify against Jacques and that he could be in some sort of danger by doing so? It could explain why his picture hasn't been released to the public. Of course, if his face was plastered across the front page of the Sunday newspaper, that theory is shot. I was just thinking that maybe they'd come up with evidence of *advertiser censored* being bought/sold and that perhaps Gagnon was throwing out names that otherwise wouldn't be connected to the case. It's a long shot, but the fact that it's taken so long to see his face is certainly odd.

I just think no one got Gagnon's picture going into or coming out of court. Here where I am from, no cameras or video cameras are allowed in Federal Court.

IF the FEDS want Gagnon to testify against Jacques, the only deal needs to be LWOP as opposed to the DP as they will be going for for Jacques. (IMO)

I'm in the minority I guess, but I don't think this was a large conspiracy or that there are other current victims of Jacques, I'm sure he has sexually assaulted other(s) in the past, maybe adults or teenagers, but as far as 'sex ring' type victims similar to AR I don't see it.

For the most part, I would tend to agree.... although remember:

*** explained that you have to do "things" for the program. She was enrolled with three other girls. The first who does it lives and the second gets her throat cut. ...

*** did not really do anything when she was younger. Most girls get out of the program when they are twelve but she is still in the program because she did do these things. *** expressed for some reason she was not killed and did not know how she was alive.

Based on this, Brooke very well could have been "the second".

Any of our local Vermont posters, this is the time Gagnon was due to be arraigned. Is it on your local news?

Can anyone find the indictment online? They released MJ's pretty quickly.

fran

Brooke's uncle, stepfather due in federal court today

July 7, 2008

"Brooke’s former stepfather Raymond Gagnon, 40, of San Antonio is also due in federal court today for a detention hearing on an obstruction of justice charge in the case."

"Once suspects are charged in federal court, prosecutors have 30 days to seek in indictment from a grand jury. The defendants do not enter a plea until after they have been indicted."

Both Brooke's uncle and stepfather are due in court today?

Any of our local Vermont posters, this is the time Gagnon was due to be arraigned. Is it on your local news?

Can anyone find the indictment online? They released MJ's pretty quickly.

fran

Hi fran:blowkiss:. If anyone of our Vermont posters could let us know that would be great.:)

Personally, I don't. It would be preferred, but I think he is sadistic enough that he wanted her to be fully aware during the entire ordeal. :(

I totally agree, he wanted her to suffer that is what made the whole thing exciting for the sick SOB.

Thanks Fran and calidreamin.

And welcome to all new members!

I was thinking one of two things..either they've kept his photo under wraps as part of a deal to get him to cooperate or they're keeping it under wraps as part of an ongoing investigation that they don't want tainted by later accusations than any witnesses 'saw him on TV' and then falsely ID'd him.

This makes more sense than what I was thinking; thank you. I guess I am just so hoping that someone is singing like a songbird and taking down anyone and everyone who has anything to do with Jacques and others like him. I pray that if someone sings, it's from their own guilt and not because of a plea deal. These bastards deserve to fry. Unfortunately, that rarely happens. :furious:

Gagnon is due in court at 1:30 p.m., Jacques at 3:15, the U.S. Attorney's office said in a statement.

In case you missed this

I like that one. You are right...too many here with the same link of child *advertiser censored*. There has to be more going on.

I agree. It almost scares me to think how many is involved in this case and at the same time I hope the LE will get as many as possible.

Someone said Gagnons pic was on the front page of Burlington Free Press yesterday, but unfortunately guess it didnt make it to the online version. Grrrrrrr!

I just emailed 3 reporters at the paper asking if they could share w/us...I emailed the online person (because it wasn't published online if correct), the reporter for law/crime, and I already forgot the other one. Hoping one is in and wouldn't mind sending us a pic.

We still dont have one?

Been gone over the weekend, anyone here find that safe yet?? :dance:

Have they arrested that guy? The landlord??

Fox news just showed for a fleeting second a Marshall's poster of Gagnon. I heard them and just got a split second view.
He looks like the guy that was in the courtroom at Jacques arraignment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288