More Case Pictures

Look at #134 and imagine the thought bubble that would go with it.

This is what is is all about.. Look closely.. She is making a scrapbook of her stardom. I zoomed in and the binder says "Media Coverage."

Nice outfit to wear to visit your Attorney. maybe she should open up another button on her blouse.

Do my eyes deceive me? Are those handcuffs pink?

No they do not deceive you - I posted about this in the Rumor thread
I did a comparison photo montage of Casey from July 2008 to January 2009 how unbelievably gaunt she was back in July compared to now.

And I posted about the pink Handcuffs and ankle Cuffs - I was AGOG ! I have never ever seen pink handcuffs....
This was the photo

CA.jpg

This is what is is all about.. Look closely.. She is making a scrapbook of her stardom. I zoomed in and the binder says "Media Coverage."

That blue blouse she's wearing to her lawyers office (#26) should be against OSHA regulations. If a button popped it could put your eye out:crazy:

thanks for the pictures , Jane!! a good review! and something to have for later!

In Pictures all 148 of em !

What a great slideshow

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...4.photogallery?index=orl-caylee20081211100442

There are some Doozies in here that i had NOT seen and I bet some of you havent so I wanted to post it. I hope its in the right place :)

Thank you Jane. The pix of Tim's search off Suburban drive (#56-63) struck me. Although there are patches of water, it looks like a lot of the terrain was pretty dry for early Sept and after Fay. Maybe it doesn't do other sections justice, but nothing looks like it is terribly flooded - at least not bad enough that it couldn't haven been revisited a few weeks later.

Pic # 107 - is that one of the gold cross necklaces KC was supposed to have purchased?

Thank you Jane. The pix of Tim's search off Suburban drive (#56-63) struck me. Although there are patches of water, it looks like a lot of the terrain was pretty dry for early Sept and after Fay. Maybe it doesn't do other sections justice, but nothing looks like it is terribly flooded - at least not bad enough that it couldn't haven been revisited a few weeks later.
i cant seem to open this link or several others ive attempted to open. ive heard a lot of the information on this case that WAS public record is sealed.....is this correct do you know?

Thanks Jane! It was good to go through every single one of these pictures while waiting for the doc dump that hopefully will come today. Wish there was a way to actually make this a slide show and put up in a sticky thread!
im curious if you could help me with some of the documents and how i could find them

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back