Are the Ramseys involved or not?

• The Ramseys are somehow involved in the crime and/or cover-up

Votes: 883 75.3%
  • The Ramseys are not involved at all in the crime or cover-up

Votes: 291 24.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heresay on the presumed-to-exist typed notes to BR's teacher does not a fact make. Maybe you should reread, where Wood asks them to produce copies and they can't. That should've raised a flag right away that they don't even exist because they can't be produced.

How do you know typed notes even exist? Because somebody said so?

It wasn't just a somebody, it was Burke's teacher. Why the h*ll would she lie? Just because they didn't have them at the interview, didn't mean that they didn't have them at all, and had seen them for themselves.

We both DONT KNOW that PR ever typed notes to Burkes teacher. Thats something you're telling me, and I'm supposed to just take your word for it. We also both DONT KNOW how JBR got that 'thumb like' bruise on her arm. That it was caused by a thumb or a bicycle or playground equipment neither one of us have any idea.

OTOH, we both KNOW FOR A FACT that the RN has the expressions 'will be beheaded' and 'will be immediately executed' on it. There's no ambiguity. Again for the nth time, will anyone please post what they believe to whom those expressions would ordinarily belong? That is, what would be the title of the person who would typically say such things?

Obviously the answer is not artist. It could be actress, but that answer seems to evade the most obvious ones. What are the most obvious ones?

I doubt that a thumbprint shaped bruise, would have been caused by anything other than....well....a thumb. And it is in an area, where I have seen a picture of Patsy holding JB's arm tightly. So, apparently the grabbing of her arm, was a common practice.

I doubt that a thumbprint shaped bruise, would have been caused by anything other than....well....a thumb. And it is in an area, where I have seen a picture of Patsy holding JB's arm tightly. So, apparently the grabbing of her arm, was a common practice.

Neither one of us know for a fact that PR ever typed notes to Burkes teacher. Thats something somebody said happened, that we can't corroborate or view. Why is that?

The bruise is really 'u' shaped, not thumb shaped like you've repeated over and over. What causes a 'u' shaped bruise? I don't know, just like you don't know what caused it.

At least we both know for a fact the RN has the expressions 'will be beheaded' and 'will be immediately executed' on it. What could be the most obvious titles of the person who would typically use these expressions??

Neither one of us know for a fact that PR ever typed notes to Burkes teacher. Thats something somebody said happened, that we can't corroborate or view. Why is that?

The bruise is really 'u' shaped, not thumb shaped like you've repeated over and over. What causes a 'u' shaped bruise? I don't know, just like you don't know what caused it.

At least we both know for a fact the RN has the expressions 'will be beheaded' and 'will be immediately executed' on it. What could be the most obvious titles of the person who would typically use these expressions??

Sorry, but I have no reason to believe that Burke's teacher would be a liar, about something that could have easily been checked out..and which I believe WAS checked out.

Yeah, like the shape of a fingernail on a THUMB!

Another fact is the fibre evidence, HOTYH. How does that fit your theory?

Sorry, but I have no reason to believe that Burke's teacher would be a liar, about something that could have easily been checked out..and which I believe WAS checked out.

Yeah, like the shape of a fingernail on a THUMB!

You're free to believe what you want. Why should I be expected to explain a phenomenon that I don't know even exists? This applies to both the 'typed reports' and 'thumb bruise'.

I know the RN has the expressions 'will be beheaded' and 'will be immediately executed' on it, and so do you. Unlike typed report and thumb bruise, it is undisputed fact. Now, who is the most obvious user of these expressions? What type of person typically uses these expressions? If its an actress or actor, what type of person are they portraying?

You're free to believe what you want. Why should I be expected to explain a phenomenon that I don't know even exists? This applies to both the 'typed reports' and 'thumb bruise'.

I know the RN has the expressions 'will be beheaded' and 'will be immediately executed' on it, and so do you. Unlike typed report and thumb bruise, it is undisputed fact. Now, who is the most obvious user of these expressions? What type of person typically uses these expressions? If its an actress or actor, what type of person are they portraying?

A shallow, self-centered squid of a person too cowardly to step up and admit that they know what happened to their child the night she died. Oh, and also a squid PRETENDING to be a kidnapper, foreign or otherwise.

A shallow, self-centered squid of a person too cowardly to step up and admit that they know what happened to their child the night she died. Oh, and also a squid PRETENDING to be a kidnapper, foreign or otherwise.

I was looking for a simple role or title, not a tirade. But feel free to rant if you want.

BTW, you're really wrong, because a kidnapper doesn't use the expression 'will be beheaded' or 'will be immediately executed'. Anyone else want to give it a try? I'm looking for a 'Whats My Line' answer to 'will be immediately executed' or 'will be beheaded'. Things a _________ would say.

I was looking for a simple role or title, not a tirade. But feel free to rant if you want.

BTW, you're really wrong, because a kidnapper doesn't use the expression 'will be beheaded' or 'will be immediately executed'. Anyone else want to give it a try? I'm looking for a 'Whats My Line' answer to 'will be immediately executed' or 'will be beheaded'. Things a _________ would say.

Ummm...a terrorist??

Holdon, the problem with that is even JOHN R. said that it was an inside job, even HE didn't believe that it was actually a Small Foreign Faction, that wrote the note. And even JOHN said that it appeared as if a WOMAN had written it. And no, that is not just something that I made up, it is in his 98 interview. Handwriting experts have even narrowed it on down...to a 40ish, southern woman. Now, who ...in your opinion...fits that description? Another answer to the question...Things a ______would say, could be...a person that is trying to save their hide, so much so, that they would pretend to be a terrorist. Holdon...there is not ONE SINGLE expert, investigator, etc...that believes that the RN was actually written by a foreign terrorist. Like I said, even John...the father of the victim, doesn't believe it. Why in the world should you? You are the ONLY poster, or person that I have EVER heard of that actually, truly believes that the RN was written by a member of a small foreign faction. Even if an intruder had of killed JB (which he didn't, but I am saying IF), he wouldn't have been some foreign guy that is actually a member of a small faction. It would have been somebody that the Ramsey's knew, that John worked with...etc. But....since I am 150 percent RDI, I don't believe that it was any of the above. I was just using that for an example.

things a psychopath wilh an obcession or delusion about decapitation would ....

I've always seen the verbiage within the rn as character development. On the edge, script slanting to the left or right, but totally respecting the margin of the page.

hey. Hi Hotyh.

I thought JR's advocacy for change in the laws re dna very interesting.
I guess the CODIS system can be periodically upgraded with more inclusions and programs as the science advances and potential database is augmented.

Ummm...a terrorist??

Holdon, the problem with that is even JOHN R. said that it was an inside job, even HE didn't believe that it was actually a Small Foreign Faction, that wrote the note. And even JOHN said that it appeared as if a WOMAN had written it. And no, that is not just something that I made up, it is in his 98 interview. Handwriting experts have even narrowed it on down...to a 40ish, southern woman. Now, who ...in your opinion...fits that description? Another answer to the question...Things a ______would say, could be...a person that is trying to save their hide, so much so, that they would pretend to be a terrorist. Holdon...there is not ONE SINGLE expert, investigator, etc...that believes that the RN was actually written by a foreign terrorist. Like I said, even John...the father of the victim, doesn't believe it. Why in the world should you? You are the ONLY poster, or person that I have EVER heard of that actually, truly believes that the RN was written by a member of a small foreign faction. Even if an intruder had of killed JB (which he didn't, but I am saying IF), he wouldn't have been some foreign guy that is actually a member of a small faction. It would have been somebody that the Ramsey's knew, that John worked with...etc. But....since I am 150 percent RDI, I don't believe that it was any of the above. I was just using that for an example.

So many have missed such an obvious point, I'd better slow down a bit.

Who says 'will be beheaded' and 'will be immediately executed' besides actresses, actors, artists, and terrorists?

I cant BELIEVE anyone would say 'artist'! Only someone with RDI on the brain. Forget about RDI vs IDI for just a moment!

The most obvious hasn't been mentioned yet, IMO.

things a psychopath wilh an obcession or delusion about decapitation would ....

I've always seen the verbiage within the rn as character development. On the edge, script slanting to the left or right, but totally respecting the margin of the page.

hey. Hi Hotyh.

I thought JR's advocacy for change in the laws re dna very interesting.
I guess the CODIS system can be periodically upgraded with more inclusions and programs as the science advances and potential database is augmented.

You're missing the point. A psychopath isn't a role or title. Someone, in the course of doing their job, might say 'he will be beheaded', or 'he will be immediately executed'. What is the job?? (This isn't that complicated).

.... who is The Executioner?

I don't think so. Thats a whole lot better than artist, though. The executioner carries out a beheading or executing order. They don't say 'he will be beheaded' or 'he will be immediately executed'. I don't think the executioner says much at all.

I don't think so. Thats a whole lot better than artist, though. The executioner carries out a beheading or executing order. They don't say 'he will be beheaded' or 'he will be immediately executed'. I don't think the executioner says much at all.

And it's not terrorist? Or pretend terrorist? I could have sworn that I had that one right. Is it...SSF?

You're missing the point. A psychopath isn't a role or title. Someone, in the course of doing their job, might say 'he will be beheaded', or 'he will be immediately executed'. What is the job?? (This isn't that complicated).

Why wouldn't such a person just write:"I executed her","You lost,I won,she's dead,can't do anything about it now","I did this and that to her and it was like this or that".......etc ??

LOL..well, apparently it is. Where is SuperDave?...He will know...we will ask HIM.

Why wouldn't such a person just write:"I executed her","You lost,I won,she's dead,can't do anything about it now","I did this and that to her and it was like this or that".......etc ??

Because, as you and I both know...there was NO member of a small foreign faction, or even an intruder for that matter....he doesn't exist. A TRUE Kidnapper would have written, what you just stated above in your post...not go ON and ON and ON with a rambling three page RN. If someone had kidnapped my child, and I had to sit there and read a three page ransom note, I would be like..."oh COME ON, get on with it". Good grief...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member