Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am begining to wonder if the girl has ran away and is in hiding somewhere. I mean cause wasn't there several sightings of her today?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the guy she was with (who has now hired an attorney) checked out of the hotel at 1am??

Who does that??

A family member of one of the boys being questioned was on local radio this morning. Apparently the boys had a BBQ to attend on Sunday and had planned all along to be home for it. Suspicious?..maybe boys trying to squeeze out the last moments of crazy vaca?..likely

and from what we're hearing around here, her girlfriends stories are changing quite a bit also

On NG now, Mom states that the friend changes his story many times....

<snipped from above article> Brozowitz is cooperating fully with police.

Drexel&#8217;s grandmother, Linda Wolpert, of Greece, said Brittanee has been having a hard time with school and family as of late. But she said she finds it hard to believe she&#8217;d disappear without notifying someone.

&#8220;She can be uncontrollable and strong-willed,&#8221; Wolpert said. &#8220;But I think the world of her.

http://www.mpnnow.com/news/x303488711/-Unity-will-help-find-Brittanee

Sounds like there may have been other problems before this?

I was just coming on to post my thoughts on the chance of Brittanee running away.. DG you seem to cover my thoughts on that for the most part.

Maybe Brittanee did tell someone she was going to run away.. maybe that's why her friends stories are changing.

I just find it really wierd that even a 14 year old would freak out and disapear in an unknown town over a pair of shorts! (and I have a very dramatic 13 year old sister!)

I hope this girl is like the Runaway Bride, and become the Runaway SpringBreaker!!! I truly pray she has just been a dumazz and run away from her life and her family - never realizing the mess she was going to create!

I was just coming on to post my thoughts on the chance of Brittanee running away.. DG you seem to cover my thoughts on that for the most part.

Maybe Brittanee did tell someone she was going to run away.. maybe that's why her friends stories are changing.

I just find it really wierd that even a 14 year old would freak out and disapear in an unknown town over a pair of shorts! (and I have a very dramatic 13 year old sister!)

I have teen age girls (13 and 17) and you would not believe the scenes they have caused over the wearing of one anothers clothing. You would think the world had come to an end if the 17 year old catches her sister in her shorts. She has made all kinds of threats over her clothes. You don't mess with a teen age girls clothes.

I have teen age girls (13 and 17) and you would not believe the scenes they have caused over the wearing of one anothers clothing. You would think the world had come to an end if the 17 year old catches her sister in her shorts. She has made all kinds of threats over her clothes. You don't mess with a teen age girls clothes.

lol well I guess I should of elaborated more: I can't see friends fighting over a pair of shorts, to the point that one felt the need to go walk off some steam. Now sisters, oh heck yeah!

but then maybe the friend knew Brittanee was going to run away and she did not want to loose the shorts for an unknown period of time.

The only thing i can find of him is his facebook and the only trouble that i have heard is her parents are going through a divorce but her mom said she was coping just fine.

Interesting comments on the Rochester Topix.

The only thing i can find of him is his facebook and the only trouble that i have heard is her parents are going through a divorce but her mom said she was coping just fine.

I'm not too sure how much to believe the mother. On Nancy she was talking about this perfect child that never caused her any trouble before now and then grandma comes out and says “She can be uncontrollable and strong-willed". Maybe the mom doesn't want dirty laundry aired? Maybe she is unaware of how she is coping? It is said that she suffers from depression. That doesn't sound like she was coping just fine.

Well i dont put a whole lot into the Topix threads but it states on there this guy has a website. There are alot of pictures on there but i honestly don't feel like looking through them but the MR. VIP sure does look like him.

http://viphappyhour.com/

a comment from a poster there:

"umm anyone that knows peter knows how he gets young girls drunk to have sex with him let alone the drugs passed around the bar from him and his friends. so that being said he is guilty of something. even if she left before him he still knows something."

"anyone who knows this kid, knows he is a scum bag."

and lots more...

Link to the friend that Britanee texted,lots of pics up of the beach trip that include Britanee http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ph...&id=1013670465

Also, Jenn says they went their seperate ways...really, cause Brittanee is in a lot of those photos.
Weird. She is making kissing faces in most of the photos with women. I wonder why everyone else in every photo is named by name, except for Brittanee? Her name is conspicuously left out of every photo and everyone else is named. Oh thats right,she stated she didn't know Britanee that well but yet she has all these photos of her? hmm
And why didn't they report her missing, or stay down there to help the mother and TRUE friends look for her.
YES BIG RED FLAG....she didnt know her well ..but it was surreal to return home Monday without her.

Guess it wasnt too much on her...seeing she managed to upload 55 photos...of someone she didnt hang out with much!

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20090429/NEWS01/904290342?GID=AescTDlHbkd/etdNvwK04w3Q/

Jenn said no one knew that Brit was told she could not go. So who was the man pretending to be the father.

Also PB is friends with the attorney's son.

It appears this PB guy does promo work for clubs.He's also some kind of internet spammer. Type his name in a google search. That's where a lot of the hostile comments come from, his internet "work".

ETA--Best I could tell he sells e-mail addresses in get rich guick internet schemes.

PB's myspace which is private:
http://www.myspace.com/peteybroz

He stated he left the hotel because he had to get back for school,he does not attend school.

Yes i have fatigue so iv'e been sleuthing so to speak lol

Weird. She is making kissing faces in most of the photos with women. I wonder why everyone else in every photo is named by name, except for Brittanee? Her name is conspicuously left out of every photo and everyone else is named. Oh thats right,she stated she didn't know Britanee that well but yet she has all these photos of her? hmm

snipped by me :

Thanks for the link. I am not 100 percent certain since I do not use facebook, but as far as the names go. I think that if they have a facebook page they can be linked. I do not think Brittanee had a facebook *which seems odd no?* So thats why everyone else's name is there cept for hers.

I a m still learning the details to this case. Something very fishy.

Hey all,

I've been following this thread for a few days, and thought it was time to come out of the shadows. :crazy:

I'm not sure about this Brozowitz character. Obviously it is shady if he is changing his story, taking off in the middle of the night etc. I don't care what event you have to get to the next day...there are much more convenient times to leave for such a long trip. Wouldn't he be pretty fatigued? Strange, unless as the comments on Topix are true and he uses something to stay awake. :waitasec:

I just have to say that I think something is off with the mom. Im NOT saying I think she did anything to her daughter/doesn't care about her etc.

If I told my 17 year old that she could not go on Spring Break and she went anyways.....:furious: you can bet I would be on the next flight there dragging her home by her hair. I also thought she seemed a little drugged on the early show(maybe the today show?) not necessarily illegal drugs, more like xanax or something. Maybe it is me but I also find it odd that the mom has a myspace but Brittanee doesnt :waitasec: I'm sure it has to be hard on Britanee for her mom to already have a boyfriend, while she is still married to her dad.

I am sincerely hoping that this girl ran away, and will soon come to her senses and go home, or go to a safe place.:crossfingers:

Mom to two girls - you are soooooo right!!! Teenage girls get so upset over the the least things. My daughter had a hell-acious trip to Myrtle Beach with girlfriends (who are no longer girlfriends) last summer and trust me when I say, I was ready to be institutionalized at the loony bin before I got her home from down there. It was unreal - unbelieveable!!

I think it is important to keep in mind, that if this girl left on her own to runaway - she is still in danger and vulnerable out there alone with no money. She can run into a stranger that may not have the best intentions, so finding her regardless of what people think is KEY.

PB's myspace which is private:
http://www.myspace.com/peteybroz

He stated he left the hotel because he had to get back for school,he does not attend school.

Yes i have fatigue so iv'e been sleuthing so to speak lol

~snipped~

thanks, I looked through tons of pages tryin to find that stinkin page!
maybe he is in college or failed a couple of times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151