Caylee's Shoes...Important Clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, found it Harmony! Thanks again! I'm posting it for other people to refer to:

cayleemoreshoes.jpg

The white sandals pic that I posted are also in the picture above showing various shoes - 3rd row from the top, 2nd from the right. OK, so scratch both of the shoes pics I listed. Sorry folks...just tryin' to help ;)

Here is the link to the 10th row first pic reference - lots of different colored shoes - makes me think all of the white shoes were arranged for the picture (by CA or LE?)

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208872.htm

The white sandals are in this link, along with pink cowboy boots, pink sandals (?), pink mary jane tennies, and a pair of black flip flops and one pair of pink ones (both the latter appear smaller than the sandals depicted in post above).

in the abc link for pics there are other pics of a smaller Caylee wearing pink slippers in GA's arms and white shoes looking thru the eyepiece at her Mom but I think she had probably outgrown those.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208872.htm

Hi wenwe4, we posted right around the same time. I know...sometimes I like to confuse people on purpose...jkjkjk. I totally missed that pic b/c my eyes automatically focussed on the "arranged" shoes on the floor pic. My fault. Sorry sugar, but I did supply a pic of the hanging shoes organizer showing both. Thanks again.

I think it would be very difficult to know FOR SURE how many pairs of shoes Caylee had. It would be so easy to conveniently forget or whatever...unless we knew beforehand exactly how many pairs she had. I mean, how many other straight answers have we received?

I think it would be very difficult to know FOR SURE how many pairs of shoes Caylee had. It would be so easy to conveniently forget or whatever...unless we knew beforehand exactly how many pairs she had. I mean, how many other straight answers have we received?
Right now my avitar has 3 pair of shoes we use on a regular basis,but there are also shoes from this summer and even from last year floating around.I couldn't come up with a for sure answer. All I could tell you is I always seem to find ONE of each pair while rushing in the morning.

Yes, I agree! I have 4 kids and my 2 toddlers always take their shoes off, especially in the car.

TWO toddlers? You are eligible for combat pay! I know they run on nuclear energy - kudos to you girlfriend!

(As an aside, years ago they did a study by putting a group of athletic guys, aged 18-24 through the typical daily motions and activities of a 2-year old. NONE of them could make it through the day, lol!)

It seems to be there are more shoes missing! She has to have more shoes than that IMO. My 6 month old has more shoes that that. The spacing does shoe their are at least 2 other pairs missing.
That's amazing - my daughter never had that many shoes until she was in high school and had to buy some of them herself!

I don't think there is any way to "prove" there were shoes that were NOT there. It's like proving a negative, or seeing something in an absence.

We don't know how those shoes were originally arranged or how many pairs Casey took with her.

But from looking at these pictures, nearly all the shoes in the photos were there in her room - the blue ones are in the wall caddy, for instance.

I think what's more interesting to me are all the sunglasses - I've never seen so many for such a small child. I know they're cheap and kids need them in the Florida sun. Plus kids lose them - I live in the south, too, and we always had extra pairs in the car. But 20 pairs of sunglasses for a baby? I'm baffled by that.

I wonder about the priority of Caylee having so much materially and so little emotionally for her young life. Poor little rich girl, in many ways. Extremely sad.

Caylee wasn't found with her shoes on, was she? Why so much focus on her shoes?

Caylee wasn't found with her shoes on, was she? Why so much focus on her shoes?

Bumping post#1 for background, tweety.

Caylee's shoes were not found with her remains. This leads to some very important questions:

- Were any of her shoes missing from the Anthony home?

- If the shoes were all at the home, have the Anthony's truthfully stated this to LE?

- If a pair of shoes are missing, where are they?

Possible answers:

- If all of Caylee's shoes are at the home, then this blows KC's nanny story way out of the water. You simply do not take a child to the sitter without shoes! Is this why KC spun the tale of the nanny having everything the child would need at her home including shoes and socks? I found this statement to be ridiculous and an obvious lie! Now I think I know why she told it!

- If all the shoes are accounted for, this might also lead to the conclusion that Caylee was murdered in her home.

- If a pair of shoes are really missing from the home and have not been found elsewhere, this might mean Caylee was killed outside the home and the shoes are yet to be found. Find the shoes and they might lead to the scene of the crime.

IMO, no shoes are missing. This might be why LE took Caylee's shoes as evidence (photos in latest doc dump).

Anyone have additional info or insight into this?

No shoes found w/ the remains that have been reported AFAIK.
Entirely possible that shoes could've been tossed by Casey, however, when you consider that Caylee's 'mama' doll and other items were still in the car it seems less likely IMHO that Casey would've singled out the shoes to toss IYKWIM.

I also agree w/ posters that cry 'foul' that all of Caylee's shoes have been identified & accounted for @ G&C's. Unlikely, IMHO. I'm going chiefly on the lack of shoes @ the disposal site. Worth noting that Casey commented in her 'last phone conversation' w/ Caylee on 7/15 noontime that Caylee went on about her shoes...

My best guess :twocents: Casey planned to transfer Caylee from the Pontiac to Cindy's 4Runner @ Gentiva the afternoon of 6/16, hence, she didn't bother putting shoes on Caylee when she left Hopespring @ 4:11PM.

HTH.

My best guess :twocents: Casey planned to transfer Caylee from the Pontiac to Cindy's 4Runner @ Gentiva the afternoon of 6/16, hence, she didn't bother putting shoes on Caylee when she left Hopespring @ 4:11PM.

HTH.

Snipped respectfully by me.

Ah, there's a couple reasons that doesn't jive with me. One, Caylee was potty training. You don't go anywhere outside of the house without shoes on a potty training toddler, that's just asking for the emergency "I gotta go" incident. 2) along those same lines, CA seems like enough of a neat freak that she would've given Casey a hard time about not having shoes on Caylee for that very reason: what if they did have to get out of the car? I can hear it now: "you never know, Casey". So, my guess is that even if she did plan on just taking her to Cindy's work to drop her off from car to car, she would still put shoes on her feet. Caylee had flip flops, those are easy to put on and take off.

The lack of Caylee shoes in the abandoned car, or at the disposal site, spells scene of crime being at her own home! The imaginanny having Caylee's shoes means zero to me now that the Henkle tape from her mouth has been linked to the Anthony home. But the mentioning of the shoes on the imaginary phone call Casey said she recieved from Caylee is guilty knowledge that she forgot to put shoes on Caylee before she disposed of her, so in hindsight, she was trying to cover her tracks.

Ah, there's a couple reasons that doesn't jive with me. One, Caylee was potty training. You don't go anywhere outside of the house without shoes on a potty training toddler, that's just asking for the emergency "I gotta go" incident. 2) along those same lines, CA seems like enough of a neat freak that she would've given Casey a hard time about not having shoes on Caylee for that very reason: what if they did have to get out of the car? I can hear it now: "you never know, Casey". So, my guess is that even if she did plan on just taking her to Cindy's work to drop her off from car to car, she would still put shoes on her feet. Caylee had flip flops, those are easy to put on and take off.
Hey Sarah,
Consider that Caylee was in pull-ups so I don't know how seriously KC was taking potty training.Also ,I don't think KC cared what Cindy thought.But tjmo.: )

Hey Sarah,
Consider that Caylee was in pull-ups so I don't know how seriously KC was taking potty training.Also ,I don't think KC cared what Cindy thought.But tjmo.: )

I would guess that the only time Caylee was seriously being potty trained was when she was home with her grandparents. With KC's erratic routine and lifestyle, I doubt that she devoted any time or attention to potty training. It was much easier to keep Caylee in pull-ups so as not to interfere with KC's lifestyle. IMHO.

Also June is just to hot for an adult, never the less a two year old to be without shoes on her feet. You can see the steam coming off the ground. Even the beach or pool are to hot. Especially in Florida.

this is the thought i have been having abou the shoes. in the july 3rd myspace message cindy mentions casey leaving without warning. i believe she snuck out with caylee in the middle of the night hence the call from the anthony residence to caseys cell in the morning to find out where they were. if i remember correctly. this is all my opinion.

TWO toddlers? You are eligible for combat pay! I know they run on nuclear energy - kudos to you girlfriend!

(As an aside, years ago they did a study by putting a group of athletic guys, aged 18-24 through the typical daily motions and activities of a 2-year old. NONE of them could make it through the day, lol!)

LOL, I actually have 4 kids. 11 year old girl, 4 year old boy, 2 year old boy, & a 6 month old girl. They sure keep me busy! =) I can honestly say, that me and my husband are ALL done! LOL... =)

LOL, I actually have 4 kids. 11 year old girl, 4 year old boy, 2 year old boy, & a 6 month old girl. They sure keep me busy! =) I can honestly say, that me and my husband are ALL done! LOL... =)
bbm

Hah! Famous last words! We started saying that after # 3. Then we adopted number 4 and 5. I can honestly say ,no chit, 6 and 7 were surprise adoptions.Didn't see the love bug coming that bit us !
You will love family get togethers when they are grown. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member