2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

Every time I hear that big ole bag of BS I call Anthonyonics, when they start out with "From day one", I want to correct them to say don't you mean from day 31!!!!

It reminds me of the 911 operator, incredulous asking....what..your daughter has been missing for 31 days."Why are you calling now? Why didn't you call 31 days ago?"

:furious:

If I were the ADA, I would work the 31 days into my opening and closing arguments more times than Nancy says "Tot Mom"!

Good morning all! Sitting here sipping coffee on a beautiful snowy day and looking at this again. Had a thought - what if DC really didn't find the body (could have if he had just looked for 25 minutes instead of 20) and then they get word back to Casey that they couldn't find it. So she thinks it's gotten buried and she's off the hook. Then in December when Kronk actually finds it, she reacts (allegedly) with anger because it was supposed to have been gone!! She "can't believe this is happening"!!!

I don't know - just thinking out loud. I'm more inclined to think that he knew exactly where the body was and the whole thing was staged to show that there was no body there. Or he could have been duped by someone who did know exacly where it was. They could have even used the pavers as a marker for this - to get him close but not exactly on it. But I do think that Casey probably thought her little "problem" was being (had been) taken care of for her, one way or another.

Another random thought - watching DC rip through those bags with his pocketknife at the Brackenwood house I noticed he even used his hands and touched one of the bags to open it. Lucky for him that wasn't "the" bag - he would have been the next one under the bus!!

4:36 mark does not look like the black bag to me. I do not see a tree trunk, only leaves and sticks and the bag looks too flat, and no white round bag hoop.

Ok pause at the 4:35 mark, on the right hand side there is a tree trunk. It is a small tree trunk but a a tree trunk none the less. I don't know how to capture a picture or I would and would also circle what I am talking about.
Click play and pause and you will see Hoover's leg and shoe on the left hand side and less then a foot from his right is what *appears* to be a black bag, close to the trunk. I wasn't saying it is *THE* black bag ... just what looks like a black bag.

What is the possiblity that KC was visiting with her lawyer, during the time of the search?

The person he was talking to, could be getting in for from KC, via the internet. Chat or posting, e-mails, etc. And relaying the info over the phone to him. A go-between.

Do we know if the LE has checked out GL? And how deeply? I haven't seen any investigation stuff on GL.

JAIL VISITS in relation to KC visits with Baez and other defense attorneys and the preacher,
around the time Dominic is searching in woods, and the time that the FBI has the video of Dominic searching, and around the time of the interview where Cindy looks majorly drugged

- Dominic in woods Nov 15 and 16th and 2 other times (unknown)
- Hoover shows Leonard P the Dominic searching video Dec 16th or 17th
- FBI takes video next day Dec 17th or 18th
- Leonard says on Nancy Grace that Hoover showed him the Dominic searching video
on Dec. 29, 2008 (now the public knows about the video)
Jan 12, 2009 - Kathi Belich/WFTV and Geraldo are showing parts of the
Dominic searching video to the public
- Cindy looks drugged on video Nov. 21, 2008 (she later told LE that SHE sent
"someone" to look in the woods in November)

VISITS BY PASTOR
- Thomas Shane Stutzman - preacher visits KC
Oct 24, 2008 (ONE MINUTE)
Dec 5, 2008 (2 hours)
Dec 16, 2008 (3 hours - day that Hoover shows Leonard P the
Dominic searching video)
(did Cindy ask preacher to go visit KC?)
Dec 19, 2008 (20 minutes - day after FBI takes Dominic
searching video)
NO OTHER "Jail Ministries" visits

VISITS BY BAEZ (and other Defense attys) - around the day Dominic is in woods
searching (Cindy sent him there)
Nov 7, 2008 Baez (10:29pm to 11:18pm - 45 min)
Nov 7, 2008 Baez (4:59pm to 6:26pm - 1 1/2 hrs) - second visit same day
Nov 9, 2008 atty Garcia (7:00pm to 2:45am the NEXT DAY Nov 10th - 8 HOURS!!!)
[5 days later Dominic is in the woods searching]

Nov 10, 2008 Baez (9:17pm to 10:21pm - 1 hr)
Nov 11, 2008 atty Garcia or "jail ministries"? (7:03pm to 9:30pm - 2 1/2 hrs)
Nov 12, 2008 Baez (6:45pm to 8:20pm - almost 2 hours)
Nov 13, 2008 Baez (10:49pm to 11:43pm - 1 hour); AND Atty Garcia (11:28pm to 11:43pm-15 min)
Nov 15, 2008 Baez (4:55pm to 6:05pm -1 hr) - Dominic is in woods this day
Nov 18, 2008 Baez (7:15pm to 8:49pm- 1 hr+)
Nov 19, 2008 Baez (7:09pm to 8:50pm - 2 hrs); AND Atty Garcia (7:11pm to 8:50pm -same 2 hrs)
Nov 23, 2008 - Atty Garcia (10:53pm to next day?) (Cindy looks drugged on the 21st)
Nov 25, 2008 Baez (8:31pm to 9:30pm - 1 hr)
Nov 26, 2008 Baez (8:30pm to 9:27pm - 1 hr)
Nov 29, 2008 Atty Garcia (8:07am to 10:31am - 2 1/2 hrs)
Nov 30, 2008 Baez (5:07pm to 6:53pm - 2 hrs)

Dec 8, 2008 Atty Adam (8:47pm to 10:04pm - 1 hr+)
Dec 9, 2008 Atty Adam (8:45pm to 9:36pm - 1 hr)
Dec 10, 2008 Atty Adam (9:44pm to 4:39am NEXT DAY -Dec 11th - 7 HOURS
[Caylee FOUND - Dec 11th - Did they know Caylee would be found next day?]

Dec 11, 2008 - KC had visitors for 11 hours of 24 hours in the day
Caylee found about 9:30am
Atty Adam (night before at 9:44pm to 4:39am on the 11th - 7 HOURS)
Baez (11:55am to 1:33pm - 1 1/2 hrs)
Atty Garcia (4:43pm to 8:23pm - almost 4 hrs)
Baez again (8:04pm to 9:05pm - 1 hr)

Dec 14, 2008 Atty Garcia again (10:27pm to 11:32pm - 1 hr)
(my break in listing all visitors)

Dec 17, 2008 Baez visits again, a WEEK after Caylee found!
(10:31pm to 11:07pm) - the day that Hoover shows LP the video of Dominic searching in woods - FBI takes video next day

Dec 18, 2008 Atty Garcia 6:40am to 7:35am - 1 hr)
same day - Atty Adam (7:07am to 8:22am - 1 1/2 hr)

Dec 19, 2008 Atty Garcia (11:41 to 3:21pm - 3 1/2 hrs) - FBI has the Dominic
searching video now
same day - preacher Thomas Stutzman visits (1:59pm to 2:18pm - 20min)
same day - Baez visits (2:32pm to 3:21pm - 1 hr after preacher visits)
same day - Atty Adam visits (8:56pm to 9:49pm - 1 hr)

Dec 22, 2008 (8:04pm to 9:28pm - 1 1/2 hrs) before Christmas
Dec 26, 2008 (8:25pm to 9:18pm - 1 hr) after Christmas

Ok pause at the 4:35 mark, on the right hand side there is a tree trunk. It is a small tree trunk but a a tree trunk none the less. I don't know how to capture a picture or I would and would also circle what I am talking about.
Click play and pause and you will see Hoover's leg and shoe on the left hand side and less then a foot from his right is what *appears* to be a black bag, close to the trunk. I wasn't saying it is *THE* black bag ... just what looks like a black bag.

I can see what you are referring to. Watching this video makes me so sad! To think that Caylee was simply dumped here off the side of the road, discarded like so much trash! :furious: How could someone do that??? But, one good thing about this video is that it will counter JB's arguments that others searched there and the body wasn't there. I mean, his own PI was there and couldn't find her, and just look at how thick the growth is!!! You could have had several people hiding in there while you video taped it and never saw them! IMO, no way does that video help the defense. Moo.

I have no question that those "pink" blankets are one in the same... which leaves me with how could DC not have found her? Looking at the grid... he was right there.

We know he went back the next day without Hoover. Maybe he didn't want a witness to the third trip (the reason why he didn't ask him to come) and he did find her. He would report back that there is no way that he could move the remains to another location because they were not intact.

He does tell him that there is duct tape on the skull. They tell him to remove it.

Someone else mentioned here on this forum... what if the unkown DNA they found was DC's? Wasn't it on the duct tape? What if DC did try to remove the duct tape and seen that it would take some force to remove it and figured it was impossible for him to do?

This is all speculation... but seeing the blanet was found so close to where RK found Caylee's skull just has my mind going a mile a minute.

Here's my only sticking point with any of this.

People don't do things with no motivation. Financial, altruistic, selfish/selfpreservation...people always have some kind of motivation for taking any action. This is more vital when the action being taken has some kind of significant negative impact on the person performing the action.

We know the A's don't have enough $$ to financially motivate someone to risk going to jail on a felony and lose their professional license. We also know that DC didn't commit the crime, so he doesn't have any personal protection motivation to break the law. This leaves altruism, and this is a bit more significant than just helping an old lady with a flat tire in the rain. This is a major, life altering decision if in fact he went into those woods with the intention of hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence.

I just don't see it happening. Is it shoddy detective work, to slash & hack at the bags like that? Sure it is. Criminal? No. I just don't see the incentive for DC to do anything illegal here. The down-side of that action is just astronomically high in comparison to any reward he might get for his action.

Just my opinion.

Here is a segment of CA's depo with JM where she states that the body wasn't there in November when DC was there. This is going to be their explanation of that video and what it shows, IMO. This is also a good example of how NO ONE controls CA! If they put her on the stand at the murder trial and get her going, she is going to be an unstable component to deal with. I am wondering if JB and Co wouldn't rather have her removed form the states witness list. Maybe they are going to let the state depose DC because the person he will implicate is CA. Maybe they want her out of the equation or as another SODDI that they can toss under the bus. Moo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvTZHTwAOA[/ame]

at least three times. And was struck by how similar Cindy behaves to a close family member in her bi-polar manic stage. Almost identical - except in my case the individual also became very physical when restrained. Which if I think about it I could see Cindy doing at that time if someone had grabbed her arm and dragged her out of there.

So I'm wondering if Cindy is/was an undiagnosed bi-polar person, and if since she now appears quieter and calmer, if she is on appropriate medication to stabilize her.

None of which excuses her appalling behavior prior to this year.

at least three times. And was struck by how similar Cindy behaves to a close family member in her bi-polar manic stage. Almost identical - except in my case the individual also became very physical when restrained. Which if I think about it I could see Cindy doing at that time if someone had grabbed her arm and dragged her out of there.

So I'm wondering if Cindy is/was an undiagnosed bi-polar person, and if since she now appears quieter and calmer, if she is on appropriate medication to stabilize her.

Yes. You can see when BC grabs her arm in an attempt to calm her, she turns on him and starts yelling "No! No! Let him look like an as* on the thing!" She clearly is letting BC know that she will do what she darn well wants to. She can't stop herself, as she basicly admits to later when she tells him that her heart is pounding, then smiles and says she "got it out".

Also in this depo video, you can tell that CA thinks she is smart enough to outsmart JM. Those smug, 'back at ya' looks tell me that she thinks if she can just twist words and get everyone to see it her way, then this will all just go away. It doesn't matter what is right or wrong here, just that everyone accepts her version of the 'facts'. "The ends justifies the means." Moo.

Yes. You can see when BC grabs her arm in an attempt to calm her, she turns on him and starts yelling "No! No! Let him look like an as* on the thing!" She clearly is letting BC know that she will do what she darn well wants to. She can't stop herself, as she basicly admits to later when she tells him that her heart is pounding, then smiles and says she "got it out".

Yes, it is so what I have personally seen before it makes me sick to my stomach to watch it, especially the facial expressions, the yanking back of her arm, the smile and wink. Yuck!

And a bi-polar in full manic does believe they "rule the world".

Yes, it is so what I have personally seen before it makes me sick to my stomach to watch it, especially the facial expressions, the yanking back of her arm, the smile and wink. Yuck!

And a bi-polar in full manic does believe they "rule the world".

Yes, and it just makes you wonder why JB isn't persuing a mental health defense. Clearly, both of these women have some issues. IMO, he would have a much better chance at saving her life if he used a mental health defense versus the invisible nanny defense.

Here's my only sticking point with any of this.

People don't do things with no motivation. Financial, altruistic, selfish/selfpreservation...people always have some kind of motivation for taking any action. This is more vital when the action being taken has some kind of significant negative impact on the person performing the action.

We know the A's don't have enough $$ to financially motivate someone to risk going to jail on a felony and lose their professional license. We also know that DC didn't commit the crime, so he doesn't have any personal protection motivation to break the law. This leaves altruism, and this is a bit more significant than just helping an old lady with a flat tire in the rain. This is a major, life altering decision if in fact he went into those woods with the intention of hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence.

I just don't see it happening. Is it shoddy detective work, to slash & hack at the bags like that? Sure it is. Criminal? No. I just don't see the incentive for DC to do anything illegal here. The down-side of that action is just astronomically high in comparison to any reward he might get for his action.

Just my opinion.

Isn't this during the period of time he was hot and heavy with his soul mate Cindy and maybe he did it for love? (eeeuuuwww!)

No I can't provide links but each time I've read that they have been respectable sites.

Isn't this during the period of time he was hot and heavy with his soul mate Cindy and maybe he did it for love? (eeeuuuwww!)

No I can't provide links but each time I've read that they have been respectable sites.

Thanks for that visual. I just threw up in my mouth a lil' bit!! :sick:

One of the main things that I have noticed in both Cindy and Casey is that they try to get people to do what they want by any means they deem necessary. If they want a man to do something for them they flirt, pat the guy on the leg, act coy, ect. Now Casey had to learn this from someone so it would make sense that she learned it from Cindy. I personally don't see it as any type of disorder or any type of mental issue. To me it appears that the two women simply use what they can to get their way.

Cindy could have very easily gotten D Casey to do what she wanted by showing him attention, promising him things, etc. The same way that Casey has played the men in her life. They both remind me of a black widow that will destroy (kill) their "partner" when they are done with them.

I'm sure that if we put our collective minds together we could come up with an impressive list of men that both women have done this to.

MOO

Hoover also said in this depo that DC spoke of the "improper relations between Baez and KC" that DC witnessed while visiting KC with Baez when DC was working with Baez. Which from what I understand we may be hearing more of soon.

Hi! I know I should read on however I hope someone has/will direct me/us to the part in the deposition where the 'improper relations' is stated. And I hope to read on that you have elaborated on your statement....'.from what you understand.' I really detest being so far behind,:banghead:

What about the infamous Caylee cross beating that took place after the Ritz Carlton dinner? page 69
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782219...-Hoover-Interview-Transcript-released-March-5
Memorializing her deceased grand daughter, wearing a t-shirt that said; "remember me" or something like it, beating the arms off the cross the back yard cussing a list of people :sick: "therapy" :snooty:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back