2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

What about the infamous Caylee cross beating that took place after the Ritz Carlton dinner? page 69
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782219...-Hoover-Interview-Transcript-released-March-5
Memorializing her deceased grand daughter, wearing a t-shirt that said; "remember me" or something like it, beating the arms off the cross the back yard cussing a list of people :sick: "therapy" :snooty:

As I said - so much of her behavior is familiar to me - particularly the bizarre stuff - sure I could somewhat understand her rationale - it's not my cross, I didn't ask anyone to put it there and stop saying my Caylee is dead, and I'm just sick sick sick of you people! Not something I would do - but then Cindy was pretty bizarre for months.

Ok pause at the 4:35 mark, on the right hand side there is a tree trunk. It is a small tree trunk but a a tree trunk none the less. I don't know how to capture a picture or I would and would also circle what I am talking about.
Click play and pause and you will see Hoover's leg and shoe on the left hand side and less then a foot from his right is what *appears* to be a black bag, close to the trunk. I wasn't saying it is *THE* black bag ... just what looks like a black bag.

I have been looking for Nov/DC- search video for hours, if someone can please add a link that would be greatly appreciated.

:waitasec:I have been thinking. The Prosecution has information they don't want to give to the defense at this time. What are the chances that part of what they have is information regarding the November search in the are where the remains were found in. That video was given to the FBI. Can't the FBI hold on to certain evidence?

As I said - so much of her behavior is familiar to me - particularly the bizarre stuff - sure I could somewhat understand her rationale - it's not my cross, I didn't ask anyone to put it there and stop saying my Caylee is dead, and I'm just sick sick sick of you people! Not something I would do - but then Cindy was pretty bizarre for months.

As religious as the A's claim, and "my Caylee"s remains had been found, would my first response be to torture her all over again?
I may take it down and put it away until I could think of how to deal with everything but I doubt I would take to pulverizing the thing that most likely would for me, represent her. I would probably fall to my knees sobbing in front of the thing.

After all, the J man was killed for others sins. It appears he and Caylee have that in common, as well as the virgin mother thing going on :angel:

JAIL VISITS in relation to KC visits with Baez and other defense attorneys and the preacher,
around the time Dominic is searching in woods, and the time that the FBI has the video of Dominic searching, and around the time of the interview where Cindy looks majorly drugged

- Dominic in woods Nov 15 and 16th and 2 other times (unknown)
- Hoover shows Leonard P the Dominic searching video Dec 16th or 17th
- FBI takes video next day Dec 17th or 18th
- Leonard says on Nancy Grace that Hoover showed him the Dominic searching video
on Dec. 29, 2008 (now the public knows about the video)
Jan 12, 2009 - Kathi Belich/WFTV and Geraldo are showing parts of the
Dominic searching video to the public
- Cindy looks drugged on video Nov. 21, 2008 (she later told LE that SHE sent
"someone" to look in the woods in November)

VISITS BY PASTOR
- Thomas Shane Stutzman - preacher visits KC
Oct 24, 2008 (ONE MINUTE)
Dec 5, 2008 (2 hours)
Dec 16, 2008 (3 hours - day that Hoover shows Leonard P the
Dominic searching video)
(did Cindy ask preacher to go visit KC?)
Dec 19, 2008 (20 minutes - day after FBI takes Dominic
searching video)
NO OTHER "Jail Ministries" visits

VISITS BY BAEZ (and other Defense attys) - around the day Dominic is in woods
searching (Cindy sent him there)
Nov 7, 2008 Baez (10:29pm to 11:18pm - 45 min)
Nov 7, 2008 Baez (4:59pm to 6:26pm - 1 1/2 hrs) - second visit same day
Nov 9, 2008 atty Garcia (7:00pm to 2:45am the NEXT DAY Nov 10th - 8 HOURS!!!)
[5 days later Dominic is in the woods searching]

Nov 10, 2008 Baez (9:17pm to 10:21pm - 1 hr)
Nov 11, 2008 atty Garcia or "jail ministries"? (7:03pm to 9:30pm - 2 1/2 hrs)
Nov 12, 2008 Baez (6:45pm to 8:20pm - almost 2 hours)
Nov 13, 2008 Baez (10:49pm to 11:43pm - 1 hour); AND Atty Garcia (11:28pm to 11:43pm-15 min)
Nov 15, 2008 Baez (4:55pm to 6:05pm -1 hr) - Dominic is in woods this day
Nov 18, 2008 Baez (7:15pm to 8:49pm- 1 hr+)
Nov 19, 2008 Baez (7:09pm to 8:50pm - 2 hrs); AND Atty Garcia (7:11pm to 8:50pm -same 2 hrs)
Nov 23, 2008 - Atty Garcia (10:53pm to next day?) (Cindy looks drugged on the 21st)
Nov 25, 2008 Baez (8:31pm to 9:30pm - 1 hr)
Nov 26, 2008 Baez (8:30pm to 9:27pm - 1 hr)
Nov 29, 2008 Atty Garcia (8:07am to 10:31am - 2 1/2 hrs)
Nov 30, 2008 Baez (5:07pm to 6:53pm - 2 hrs)

Dec 8, 2008 Atty Adam (8:47pm to 10:04pm - 1 hr+)
Dec 9, 2008 Atty Adam (8:45pm to 9:36pm - 1 hr)
Dec 10, 2008 Atty Adam (9:44pm to 4:39am NEXT DAY -Dec 11th - 7 HOURS
[Caylee FOUND - Dec 11th - Did they know Caylee would be found next day?]

Dec 11, 2008 - KC had visitors for 11 hours of 24 hours in the day
Caylee found about 9:30am
Atty Adam (night before at 9:44pm to 4:39am on the 11th - 7 HOURS)
Baez (11:55am to 1:33pm - 1 1/2 hrs)
Atty Garcia (4:43pm to 8:23pm - almost 4 hrs)
Baez again (8:04pm to 9:05pm - 1 hr)

Dec 14, 2008 Atty Garcia again (10:27pm to 11:32pm - 1 hr)
(my break in listing all visitors)

Dec 17, 2008 Baez visits again, a WEEK after Caylee found!
(10:31pm to 11:07pm) - the day that Hoover shows LP the video of Dominic searching in woods - FBI takes video next day

Dec 18, 2008 Atty Garcia 6:40am to 7:35am - 1 hr)
same day - Atty Adam (7:07am to 8:22am - 1 1/2 hr)

Dec 19, 2008 Atty Garcia (11:41 to 3:21pm - 3 1/2 hrs) - FBI has the Dominic
searching video now
same day - preacher Thomas Stutzman visits (1:59pm to 2:18pm - 20min)
same day - Baez visits (2:32pm to 3:21pm - 1 hr after preacher visits)
same day - Atty Adam visits (8:56pm to 9:49pm - 1 hr)

Dec 22, 2008 (8:04pm to 9:28pm - 1 1/2 hrs) before Christmas
Dec 26, 2008 (8:25pm to 9:18pm - 1 hr) after Christmas

Add to your list: Dr. Henry Lee inspected the white Pontiac on Nov 14.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740699/detail.html (page 3)

Yes. You can see when BC grabs her arm in an attempt to calm her, she turns on him and starts yelling "No! No! Let him look like an as* on the thing!" She clearly is letting BC know that she will do what she darn well wants to. She can't stop herself, as she basicly admits to later when she tells him that her heart is pounding, then smiles and says she "got it out".
I just finished watching that entire deposition AGAIN. ( Thanks to you)!!!!!!:banghead::blowkiss:

Here's my only sticking point with any of this.

People don't do things with no motivation. Financial, altruistic, selfish/selfpreservation...people always have some kind of motivation for taking any action. This is more vital when the action being taken has some kind of significant negative impact on the person performing the action.

We know the A's don't have enough $$ to financially motivate someone to risk going to jail on a felony and lose their professional license. We also know that DC didn't commit the crime, so he doesn't have any personal protection motivation to break the law. This leaves altruism, and this is a bit more significant than just helping an old lady with a flat tire in the rain. This is a major, life altering decision if in fact he went into those woods with the intention of hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence.

I just don't see it happening. Is it shoddy detective work, to slash & hack at the bags like that? Sure it is. Criminal? No. I just don't see the incentive for DC to do anything illegal here. The down-side of that action is just astronomically high in comparison to any reward he might get for his action.

Just my opinion.

DC himself alluded to being emotionally involved with the A's-JH implied that it was very emotional when it came to CA.

I believe, as others have posted, that DC felt he was protected by contractual privilege anyway.

Thankfully, Judge Strickland does not attempt to interpret law, he applies the law, and in this case, he said there is no application of the law that gives DC these privileges. If they were to be holding this case in Judge Rodriguez' court, I am afraid he would have interpreted the law to mean that DC should stay quiet because it involves a capital case. Oh yeah-He did interpret it that way!

As religious as the A's claim, and "my Caylee"s remains had been found, would my first response be to torture her all over again?
I may take it down and put it away until I could think of how to deal with everything but I doubt I would take to pulverizing the thing that most likely would for me, represent her. I would probably fall to my knees sobbing in front of the thing.

After all, the J man was killed for others sins. It appears he and Caylee have that in common, as well as the virgin mother thing going on :angel:

I agree Eidetic, any cross is sacrosanct no matter where it came from and who put it up. I guess the baptism didn't take. Who knows - I do know there is no logic in crazy behavior.

One of the main things that I have noticed in both Cindy and Casey is that they try to get people to do what they want by any means they deem necessary. If they want a man to do something for them they flirt, pat the guy on the leg, act coy, ect. Now Casey had to learn this from someone so it would make sense that she learned it from Cindy. I personally don't see it as any type of disorder or any type of mental issue. To me it appears that the two women simply use what they can to get their way.

Cindy could have very easily gotten D Casey to do what she wanted by showing him attention, promising him things, etc. The same way that Casey has played the men in her life. They both remind me of a black widow that will destroy (kill) their "partner" when they are done with them.

I'm sure that if we put our collective minds together we could come up with an impressive list of men that both women have done this to.

MOO

Isn't it ironic that CA, in her feeble attempt to protect KC, has given LE so much more insight and even evidence towards KC's guilt? To this day, I will never understand why someone has not been able to advise her to keep quiet and be the grieving grandma.

Isn't it ironic that CA, in her feeble attempt to protect KC, has given LE so much more insight and even evidence towards KC's guilt? To this day, I will never understand why someone has not been able to advise her to keep quiet and be the grieving grandma.

The people that have tried to calm her down always get played-She is very good at promising to be a good girl, behaving as if she understands the routine, and then unleashing out of nowhere-
LE thought they had successfully calmed her down when Yuri sat face to face with her and they hashed out some issues-Then she turns around and twists the whole thing to the media and Cmdr. Irwin.
Brad thought she would be under control at the ZFG depo, and had to have informed her of the scope. Yet she was indignant when they got there and embarrassed Brad.
If someone did try to advise her to be quiet, she would say 'okay' just to pacify them and then she would blab anyway-Don't think she can be stopped, at least not by verbal request (maybe by court order, dunno).

The people that have tried to calm her down always get played-She is very good at promising to be a good girl, behaving as if she understands the routine, and then unleashing out of nowhere-
LE thought they had successfully calmed her down when Yuri sat face to face with her and they hashed out some issues-Then she turns around and twists the whole thing to the media and Cmdr. Irwin.
Brad thought she would be under control at the ZFG depo, and had to have informed her of the scope. Yet she was indignant when they got there and embarrassed Brad.
If someone did try to advise her to be quiet, she would say 'okay' just to pacify them and then she would blab anyway-Don't think she can be stopped, at least not by verbal request (maybe by court order, dunno).

Yes...but how can she NOT realize that she is hurting her daughter's case way more than her own daughter who is sitting silently in jail? Could it be on purpose? Or is it just insanity?

Most respectfully bolded by me, for emphasis

When I read that part that I bolded, I thought you were referring to Casey at first. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree and yet again we are reminded at how short of a drop the Anthony apples had to get off that tree.

I'm so metaphorical today. And possibly not making sense, either, so...:angel:

Yes...but how can she NOT realize that she is hurting her daughter's case way more than her own daughter who is sitting silently in jail? Could it be on purpose? Or is it just insanity?

Malignant narcissism. She's quite sane but dangerous, nonetheless, IMO. Somehow CA managed to make this about her. As my son would say, she's an
"attention _______"(word that rhymes with bore).

On another note, I just reread DC's interview with LE and it is so obvious to me that he is lying through his teeth. I agree with the other poster who said that CA used him to get what she wanted. Now he's in deep doo-doo. Hmmm...sounds familiar! Like mother, like daughter.

Malignant narcissism. She's quite sane but dangerous, nonetheless, IMO. Somehow CA managed to make this about her. As my son would say, she's an
"attention _______"(word that rhymes with bore).

On another note, I just reread DC's interview with LE and it is so obvious to me that he is lying through his teeth. I agree with the other poster who said that CA used him to get what she wanted. Now he's in deep doo-doo. Hmmm...sounds familiar! Like mother, like daughter.

BBM- ITA with you autumnlover. We can certainly all see who KC got her narcissism from. Keeping her mouth shut recently must be one of the hardest things she has ever had to do. But, I bet she still has her dreams of the perfect trial, the day in Court where her 'twin alter ego' KC is proved totally innocent.. of course that will be all thanks to her :) !

BBM- ITA with you autumnlover. We can certainly all see who KC got her narcissism from. Keeping her mouth shut recently must be one of the hardest things she has ever had to do. But, I bet she still has her dreams of the perfect trial, the day in Court where her 'twin alter ego' KC is proved totally innocent.. of course that will be all thanks to her :) !

BBM : )

The one time I saw CA quiet in an interview...was very strange, she was very somber. When hearing the name DC..well...she got fidgety. here is the video link to copy (hope it works!...it took place on Nov 20, 2008...right before lil' Caylee was found.)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0[/ame]

it may be nothing, but sometimes silence says a lot.........

The one time I saw CA quiet in an interview...was very strange, she was very somber. When hearing the name DC..well...she got fidgety. here is the video link to copy (hope it works!...it took place on Nov 20, 2008...right before lil' Caylee was found.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0

Thank you woodforest. Wow it really throws a different light on things for me watching this video, knowing that DC had been searching the woods 3 days prior to this. Cindy's demeanor looks defeated to me.

After watching this and seeing how enthusiastic and robust GA seemed, I really don't believe he had any idea, at that stage, what Cindy already knew.. that Caylee was dead!

From the very beginning it's been Cindy who's drawn the public's attention to this case. It's like a bad accident where people, curious about what happened, slow down as they pass a wreck off to the side of the road.

In this case, Cindy's bizarre behavior drew the public's attention. Casey was arrested on Wednesday, July 16th, and on Friday, July 18th, Cindy and George gave a lengthy interview to a local news station. Cindy didn't act like a grieving grandmother, and left viewers with a sense that something was wrong.

The next evening Cindy and Jose Baez, sitting on patio chairs on the Anthony driveway, did an interview with Geraldo, and Cindy angrily insulted Geraldo.

On Monday, the 20th, Cindy was interviewed by Greta Van Sustern and her behavior was extremely bizarre!

The public tuned in every day to the news, Nancy Grace, and Greta Van Sustern to see what Cindy would do next. Over the summer of 2008, Cindy (along with George and Lee) continued to exhibit extremely bizarre behavior - insulting and threatening the media, accusing LE of not doing their job, and threatening and insulting the public. There were physical threats to those that gathered outside the Anthony home on a daily basis.

Here at WS, we quickly learned that lying was second nature to the Anthonys, and learned a new word for lying - mistruths.

I think most realized that Caylee was never a missing child, she was a murdered child, killed by her own mother. But Cindy, along with George and Lee attempted to lead LE, the media, and the public on a wild goose chase looking for a missing child. Of course once Caylee's remains were found, the Anthonys confronted that reality with "Casey didn't do it - somebody else killed Caylee."

Like that bad accident on the highway, Cindy's behavior has drawn the public's attention. Her behavior has had a negative impact on the public's perception of the Anthony family as a whole, and a negative impact on Casey's murder case.

Cindy will never be able to undo all the harm she's done.

Leila, you are spot on!!!! If it weren't for Cindy, I think this story would have faded off the front page, like the others that have happened since then of young mothers who killed their children.

In that video of Cindy, she looks sedated to me, nearly asleep. She is heavily medicated. Even without this tragedy, that lady needs help, she is bipolar at best, she needs counseling, medication and Jesus....not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0

Even more interesting....

November 20, 2008 was the day that Mark Nejame released his resignation statement

http://www.wftv.com/news/18025956/detail.html

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0rpTTHvezs[/ame]
(MN full interview on resignation)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENR8RQSwTU&feature=related[/ame]

From the very beginning it's been Cindy who's drawn the public's attention to this case. It's like a bad accident where people, curious about what happened, slow down as they pass a wreck off to the side of the road.

In this case, Cindy's bizarre behavior drew the public's attention. Casey was arrested on Wednesday, July 16th, and on Friday, July 18th, Cindy and George gave a lengthy interview to a local news station. Cindy didn't act like a grieving grandmother, and left viewers with a sense that something was wrong.

The next evening Cindy and Jose Baez, sitting on patio chairs on the Anthony driveway, did an interview with Geraldo, and Cindy angrily insulted Geraldo.

On Monday, the 20th, Cindy was interviewed by Greta Van Sustern and her behavior was extremely bizarre!

The public tuned in every day to the news, Nancy Grace, and Greta Van Sustern to see what Cindy would do next. Over the summer of 2008, Cindy (along with George and Lee) continued to exhibit extremely bizarre behavior - insulting and threatening the media, accusing LE of not doing their job, and threatening and insulting the public. There were physical threats to those that gathered outside the Anthony home on a daily basis.

Here at WS, we quickly learned that lying was second nature to the Anthonys, and learned a new word for lying - mistruths.

I think most realized that Caylee was never a missing child, she was a murdered child, killed by her own mother. But Cindy, along with George and Lee attempted to lead LE, the media, and the public on a wild goose chase looking for a missing child. Of course once Caylee's remains were found, the Anthonys confronted that reality with "Casey didn't do it - somebody else killed Caylee."

Like that bad accident on the highway, Cindy's behavior has drawn the public's attention. Her behavior has had a negative impact on the public's perception of the Anthony family as a whole, and a negative impact on Casey's murder case.

Cindy will never be able to undo all the harm she's done.

:bow::bow::bow::applause::applause::applause:
Not enough emoticons to show my appreciation for this post. It is right on the money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back