Ping Map and Movements for July 2, 2008 - Discuss that day only

This entry from Valhalls' site, adds more insight to this timeframe.
Chilling to say the least.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=383

I went to this site, read down and became engrossed in it. Farther down the page, someone contributed her laptop history for the first week of July:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/laptophistory.csv

I tried to figure out if I could view some of the pages she had viewed. I didn't know how, but pasted some of the names of jpegs into google search.

One was the line 'lettherebelife-small.jpg' so I searched that. I clicked on the 3rd result, which said showed a little picture of 'sorry baby, pimps don't fall in love'. Then I realized it was a photobucket account named kcAnthonyspix's Profile.

Did I find her photobucket account? 2500 pictures, including some of Caylee? I've seen so many of the pictures before, but if felt creepy to possibly be in her old account. I thought it had been zapped long ago.

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/...view&current=Pimpsdontlove.jpg&sort=ascending

Awww, I found one picture of Caylee I've never seen.

Attachments

• 650.jpg
    650.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 46
I went to this site, read down and became engrossed in it. Farther down the page, someone contributed her laptop history for the first week of July:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/laptophistory.csv

I tried to figure out if I could view some of the pages she had viewed. I didn't know how, but pasted some of the names of jpegs into google search.

One was the line 'lettherebelife-small.jpg' so I searched that. I clicked on the 3rd result, which said showed a little picture of 'sorry baby, pimps don't fall in love'. Then I realized it was a photobucket account named kcAnthonyspix's Profile.

Did I find her photobucket account? 2500 pictures, including some of Caylee? I've seen so many of the pictures before, but if felt creepy to possibly be in her old account. I thought it had been zapped long ago.

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/...view&current=Pimpsdontlove.jpg&sort=ascending

Very interesting! Did you notice the picture before the "pimps" picture is this one about "Bella"? I wonder if she (KC) is "Bella" and that speaks to her frame of mind at that time? I remember TL called her "Bella Mia" in a phone text once. Is there a way to find out when this was uploaded?
poorbella_thumb.png

This entry from Valhalls' site, adds more insight to this timeframe.
Chilling to say the least.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=383

I had read that at the time Val posted it and had forgotten about it. How, I don't know, because it is one of the most compelling articles about this case that I have seen yet. Thanks for bringing it up! It speaks to the "haunted" and restless qualities that Casey was exhibiting at that exact point. I think it is telling that she called Ryan P as she was in the area of Caylee's body. He seemed to be one of the people who knew her best and she seemed to be trying to reach out to him after her mother had warned him that he shouldn't talk to her because she was a sociopath and had lied and stolen money (she even told him about her stealing from her grandmother - this was in Ryan's interview). Ryan said that she was confessing to him that she had been doing drugs - the exact wording was "pot and whatever else is around", and she was apologetic to him about it. That really makes me wonder if she really wasn't using more drugs than they have been able to prove at this point. Is it possible that she was panicked and thinking "Oh my God, what have I done??" and trying to get some answers/sympathy for herself from Ryan, without going "all the way" to telling him about Caylee?? A little bit like her confessing to be a bad mother, but not anything further.

Yes Essie, I saw that and forgot, glad you did, because it made me wonder too.

I can't find a way to see when anything was uploaded to her site, but I imagine LE knows how. And I think if they can it could show what her state of mind was from day to day?

Actually this all should be in a photobucket thread because I don't want to get away from the ping map. It is interesting to revisit that subject.

I'm loving valhall's site and bookmarked it for further perusing.

could this be the day that george says he followed her. all those late night phone calls to get in touch with her. maybe for an explanation as to whose car she was in and what she was up to? and then the following days myspace message from cindy. i always believe there was something significant that happened to warrant that message. is it possible that she put caylee in amys car and that was the day she decided to recover and dispose of her??

could this be the day that george says he followed her. all those late night phone calls to get in touch with her. maybe for an explanation as to whose car she was in and what she was up to? and then the following days myspace message from cindy. i always believe there was something significant that happened to warrant that message. is it possible that she put caylee in amys car and that was the day she decided to recover and dispose of her??

You got me wondering if Caylee was left at Suburban on this night/morning, too.

There were good discussions on this a while back that may help us to either debunk, or put together more puzzle pieces that support this theory. Will see what I can find and bump.

An intriguing day. Here are some cell pings that have piqued my interest:

12:14:11 PM Ricardo's
12:22:33 PM Area consistent with Baez Orlando office
12:32:33 PM Area consistent with Baez Orlando office
12:43:00 PM Area consistent with Baez Orlando office
1:05:06 PM Ricardo's

The pings from the "Area consistent with Baez Orlando office" are rare even though Baez's Orlando office is just 1.5 miles from Ricardo's. Other than a brief ping the afternoon of July 15, these are the only pings consistent with that location (during business hours).

So if KC met with Baez on the 2nd ... why. :waitasec:

So what do you think now JWG - are you still thinking Casey was going by Baez's office?

Is it possible she was planning to run? these early am wanderings were to check one final time that all was still covered or at least not uncovered. Then for some reason on the 3rd, she changed her mind?
it is possible that when she left the car at amscot she didnt mean to abandon it forever. maybe she planned to get some gas and pick it up to go on the lam. then the car was gone after she got the gas can on june 30 so she was trying to find it. if she would have found it at her parents its possible that she planned to sneek over in the middle of the night and take it being that she had the money she stole from amy. i have always wondered why she didnt take off before the you-know-what hit the fan, but running takes gas money which she didnt have. anyway, i dont think kc is smart enough to make it on the run. there are lots of ways to make a little cash as you go but i doubt she knew that. anyway that would require effort to find someone willing to pay cash. it just baffles me that she didnt just get a job. when i lived in central florida for a couple of years it was easy to get a job waiting tables and the tips were very good so she actually could have had a pretty good life with just a little bit of effort.

So what do you think now JWG - are you still thinking Casey was going by Baez's office?

I'm interested in JWG's thoughts about this also.

Putting myself in Casey's shoes, I can see how finding the Pontiac "gone" on June 30 might have spooked her into seeking legal advice. If I'd left my car "parked" out of my boyfriend's sniffing range for a weekend and there was biological evidence from a dead body in my car trunk, I'd be physically ill from fear when I found out my car wasn't where I left it.

it is possible that when she left the car at amscot she didnt mean to abandon it forever. maybe she planned to get some gas and pick it up to go on the lam. then the car was gone after she got the gas can on june 30 so she was trying to find it. if she would have found it at her parents its possible that she planned to sneek over in the middle of the night and take it being that she had the money she stole from amy. i have always wondered why she didnt take off before the you-know-what hit the fan, but running takes gas money which she didnt have. anyway, i dont think kc is smart enough to make it on the run. there are lots of ways to make a little cash as you go but i doubt she knew that. anyway that would require effort to find someone willing to pay cash. it just baffles me that she didnt just get a job. when i lived in central florida for a couple of years it was easy to get a job waiting tables and the tips were very good so she actually could have had a pretty good life with just a little bit of effort.

BBM

I used to think Casey meant to abandon her car forever. But, I changed my mind after finding out what was in the car (practically a map to where she was hiding out) and after finding out that Casey did contact friends to help her get the car.

Now, I think Casey really ran out of gas. And, that Casey procrastinated about getting the car because with her car gone, she wouldn't have to take Tony to the airport in it. Also she was going to have to finesse getting the Pontiac without anybody smelling the dead smell...possibly tricky. She probably was putting off the unpleasantness of smelling the smell herself and getting back to cleaning up the car. Plus, spending the weekend cementing her relationship with Tony before he went to NY without her was probably also a priority. I'm picturing hot sex followed by, "Do you love me?", "Are you coming back?" Tony said that Casey was very concerned about his trip. He admitted he contributed to her insecurities.

As far as going on the lam, I think Casey was fantasizing about it as a back-up plan. But, for the time being, the people that loved Caylee were successfully being held at bay with lies. They didn't know where Casey was hiding out. Casey was having fun pretending she was Tony's wife, the den mother to a house full of men, and a music-industry business partner. That "beautiful life" come true would have been hard for Casey to leave. Well, except for pushing back the worries about going to prison forever or worse if anybody found out she'd killed her baby. Although, I think Casey was/is a pro at disassociating.

imo

Sorry for the length of the following:

Hi All! I have spend countless hours reading your threads but only now decided to join the forum and post. You are a WONDERFUL group and you can tell than many of you spend a lot of time working on cases.

I realize this is an old thread but I couldn't help myself to add to it. To the pings on July 2nd. Dr. Werner Spitz, a forensic pathology expert, who testified on behalf of the defense, on June 18, 2011, stated: “It is my opinion that the duct tape was applied there after the skin had deteriorated, after the skin has decomposed.”

Do you think it is possible that KC had some time to think about the kidnapping scenario in her head and decided to come back to the scene to add the tape to the remains? We all saw movies where the kidnappers place tape over the victim’s mouth to keep them quiet. The tape stuck to the hair but not really much to the bone because she must had been terrified of touching the skull, so she haphazardly put the tape over the bones. Is Valhall correct stating she may have gotten some “evidence” to frame her ex-fiance?

In the autopsy report, John Shultz states: “It would be expected that decomposition of a small child in Florida that is deposited in an outdoor environment during the summer months would have occurred in less than a month and most likely within two weeks.” In addition, some of the bones were found away from the skull and have been determined to have been dragged away from the main spot when they still had soft tissue on them.

If KC went to the remains site on July 2nd, she would have found a nearly decomposed skull with many other parts of the body already missing. That definitely could have given her reason for the nightmares reported by Tony L, and give a good reason to make a “comforting” phone call to Ryan P. That could also be why the only time she turned her head away from the evidence is when they were showing the skull.

I wish the prosecution would have focused on this fact. This could have been the one and only evidence that places her at the remains site for a sustained period of time, under the cover of the night. She obviously didn’t visit Lee and Amy H. thought she was asleep with her, so there is no other reason for her to be there at 4 a.m. If she wanted to check out whether her car was at the Anthony’s house, she easily could have done that during the day, she was driving a car (Tony’s) that nobody would have recognized (her parents would have been at work, too).

Sorry for the length of the following:

Hi All! I have spend countless hours reading your threads but only now decided to join the forum and post. You are a WONDERFUL group and you can tell than many of you spend a lot of time working on cases.

I realize this is an old thread but I couldn't help myself to add to it. To the pings on July 2nd. Dr. Werner Spitz, a forensic pathology expert, who testified on behalf of the defense, on June 18, 2011, stated: “It is my opinion that the duct tape was applied there after the skin had deteriorated, after the skin has decomposed.”

Do you think it is possible that KC had some time to think about the kidnapping scenario in her head and decided to come back to the scene to add the tape to the remains? We all saw movies where the kidnappers place tape over the victim’s mouth to keep them quiet. The tape stuck to the hair but not really much to the bone because she must had been terrified of touching the skull, so she haphazardly put the tape over the bones. Is Valhall correct stating she may have gotten some “evidence” to frame her ex-fiance?

In the autopsy report, John Shultz states: “It would be expected that decomposition of a small child in Florida that is deposited in an outdoor environment during the summer months would have occurred in less than a month and most likely within two weeks.” In addition, some of the bones were found away from the skull and have been determined to have been dragged away from the main spot when they still had soft tissue on them.

If KC went to the remains site on July 2nd, she would have found a nearly decomposed skull with many other parts of the body already missing. That definitely could have given her reason for the nightmares reported by Tony L, and give a good reason to make a “comforting” phone call to Ryan P. That could also be why the only time she turned her head away from the evidence is when they were showing the skull.

I wish the prosecution would have focused on this fact. This could have been the one and only evidence that places her at the remains site for a sustained period of time, under the cover of the night. She obviously didn’t visit Lee and Amy H. thought she was asleep with her, so there is no other reason for her to be there at 4 a.m. If she wanted to check out whether her car was at the Anthony’s house, she easily could have done that during the day, she was driving a car (Tony’s) that nobody would have recognized (her parents would have been at work, too).

Hi everyone! I am also new to Websleuth and have been reading and lurking for months now. You folks are absolutely amazing!

Eve,
The autopsy report also reads, “The duct tape was clearly placed prior to decomposition…” and “Considering the dispersal of the skeletal remains, it would not be expected to find the mandible in this position unless something affixed the mandible in this position prior to decomposition…”

Since decomposition would have (already) occurred in less than a month and most likely within two weeks, the duct tape must have already been attached prior to that macabre visit to the remains site that morning. I believe she went there, perhaps to move the body (too late – bones were probably already picked at and separated) or to place something(s) there.

I agree with you that what she saw definitely relates to her call to Ryan and her subsequent nightmares. I also wonder why the prosecution didn't bring any of this information up.

No comment on Dr. Spitz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back