NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ ITA.....its looking like EB was quite good at inventing personas and creating false documentation isn't it? Wonder if she coached Adam in falsifying documents while they were all planning on leaving Australia to come to the US....I bet she did.

Just thought I'd put this question back out here for the "wee hours" sleuthing shift.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5721094#post5721094"]NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22 - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Edit to the above post:

Three main factors come to mind:

1--she may not have been confident AB could handle being involved in his daughter's disposal without falling apart at the seams;
2--Somewhere deep within, a twinge of actual shame might have made it difficult for her to actually show AB whatever it was she had done;
3--EB may have intended to "frame" AB to cover her own arse; to do this, she would have to keep AB in the dark so he couldn't rat her out with solid evidence.

Just thought I'd put this question back out here for the "wee hours" sleuthing shift.

NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22 - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Edit to the above post:

Three main factors come to mind:

1--she may not have been confident AB could handle being involved in his daughter's disposal without falling apart at the seams;
2--Somewhere deep within, a twinge of actual shame might have made it difficult for her to actually show AB whatever it was she had done;
3--EB may have intended to "frame" AB to cover her own arse; to do this, she would have to keep AB in the dark so he couldn't rat her out with solid evidence.

He is a puzzle for sure I am thinking she may have had another person's help or it was a solo deal

Here's another little goody for those who are trying to map EB's past addresses...

http://www.wikiupload.com/PAGFsEQk

2 pages, 33 addresses

(Some, but not all, of these show in her criminal records. Also, this info may help you clear up apparent typos in the criminal records.)

Thanks.

I have been working off the Zahra Map from this website. But will grab the details from your link too when I get a chance to check it out. Domino's are cooking dinner tonight and should be here in a minute :)

So far one thing that stuck out was it seems EB may have given a fake address or the address in the map I checked out might have just been an arrest location. But the thing I noticed was this address 4910 Burns Road, Granite Falls is a church and cemetry.

Anyway time to eat :)

I'm here netsleuther, I tried to sleep but I cannot again. Hope you enjoy the pizza!

Want some cupcakes afterwards? Oh and be careful with google earth, make sure you save every now and then because I got man crashes during my mapping.

4010 PHILLIP LANE Hudson
1507 21ST ST NE Hickory
those are also two of them. One is a trailer the other looks to be a decent home. Not sure if that is a relative's of EB's or what. ON google earth I saw a girl in a hammock and my heart jumped just for a second. No it wasn't zahra.

It was probably like that before in case child services came to see how Zahra was living but sadly EB probably had her in the attic or the crawspace so it woulkdnt get messed up... It was all a facade Id love to know if they were on assistance i think i read they got food stamps and medicaid. so they couldnt lose that because AB didnt make much money. Im trying to remember where they had listed her income...

On a rental application EB claimed she was receiving $591, IIRC, in SSI/disability benefits. On her affidavit of indigence she reportedly stated AB's income was $600/mo and she received $200 in 'additional' income such as food stamps or child support. The application for indigence does not list the previously claimed disability/SSI though.

AFAIK the 'additional' income was never specified though it was theorised here and tossed about quite a bit. Many people here with working experience in social services chimed in to say the $200 amount appeared right for a single person claiming foodstamps. HTH

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/23/dubs-defend-elisa-baker-ar-478734/

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...egal-trouble-follow-zahras-parents-ar-462500/

Is there a document of the ransom note? I looked in the timeline and media thread but didn't see it?

Do you remember one of the pictures from the scene where one of the officers was looking directly into the camera? Gave me the shivers way over here and I didn't do anything.. I wish he could be in a room with EB and just look at her like that... Somebody else to ask questions and him watch with those eyes.. I think she'd break..

In my county here in NC, $200.00 a month in food stamps is the amount a single person gets that has no income. I don't know if it is different by county or not. I wouldn't think so since it is a Federal Program.

Here in Texas,a single old person gets 81$ a month.. I know that because I just got a raise.. Yes,I have plenty of food in the house,I get Meals On Wheels and have enough income to buy extras... So 200$ seems a lot..

$200.00 is the amount you get if you have NO income.

I woke up with a lot of things swirling about in my head this morning..
If anyone wants to hide something they usually go to places they know. I wonder where EB grew up? Where she played and explored as a kid..
The dogs LE were useing - The one seen from the copter was a German Shepherd. The one the female handler had at the scene was a Belgian Malinos..
Is there a dumpster close that no one would be supprised if it reeked? Out back of a bar?

Food Stamp amount is based on income. Examples:

I received Soc Sec Disability. I get $16.00 a month in Food Stamps. The least amount you can get. I also get Meals on Wheels.

My daughter was out of work, no unemployment so no income. She got $200.00 a month.

Her boyfriend was out of work but got unemployment. His Food Stamp amount was $59.00 a month.

I dont even pretend to understand how it works in OZ maybe some of our wonderful down under posters can help here. From what ive read here losing parental rights there is way different from here. I understand it that she is the only one other than AB that can obtain these records. It may just be less hassle for her to get them with her still being in the country. He may have a harder time obtaining them being in the US or he has refused to do it? JMO

Hi Westsidefox, I think Zahra's Mum would only have to give her permission and verify that somehow for the Medical Records to be sent to the States. Usually here, both parents have to sign any legal documents. Which brings me to the passport. It must have been forged by Elisa when she was out here in Australia with Adam. 8 days into the search for Zahra I rang Immigration and told them they should check whether AB had Zahra in the USA legally. They said both parents have to sign the passport so he can't just take her. I asked, "How did he know that it was Zahra's mother who signed it." I have the feeling Adam and Elisa pulled some fast ones to get out of Australia.

<<<<article snipped for update>>>>

Elisa Baker is now cooperating with police in the search for Zahra.

Investigators will not say if Baker provided the information that led them to Caldwell County, where they found the prosthetic leg.

For several days, investigators have been digging in the backyard of the Baker home in Hickory. On Thursday, investigators used a backhoe to turn over piles of dirt, mulch and wood chips before using rakes and hands to look for clues.

Hickory police Chief Tom Adkins would not say what investigators hoped to find, only that they returned to the house based on new information that had been provided to them.

Zahra's father, Adam Baker, made bail and left Catawba County Jail Wednesday, where he'd been held on charges unrelated to his daughter's disappearance.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ch-for-zahra-baker-resumes.html#ixzz13qLwELh8

Where is Zahra?

If EB is cooperating, where is Zahra??? I do hope she's not pulling an ICA and sending LE on a wild goose chase..JMHO

My Uncle Grafts violets...I dont understand it so dont ask but they are beautiful...anyway after your post about the roses the other day I asked him to name one for dear Zahra. He has and will enter it in the flower show in October of next year. It is purple with yellow highlights...Thanks for the wonderful idea.

I cry frequently while reading these forums, it's a nice change to be crying for something that makes me happy, you guys are true angels you are. :angel::angel::angel:

I was just reading over some posts I missed while I was sleeping...I see netsleuther mentioned the shack off from dragstrip, past the abandoned landfill. FWIW I asked my husband about this and he said when he had been back there on the four wheeler, he remembers the shack as being an old farmhouse that is locked up(padlocks). There is also a gate or a wire cable (which is also locked) right there at the drive that leads back to the house. You would have to walk back there or be riding a four wheeler to get to it. This was 2 years ago, so obviously things could have changed.

Does anyone know if EB lived in the area of Hibriten mountain? This is another 4 to 5 miles to the north. On the east side of Lenoir. I thought I read somewhere that one of her former addresses was in this area. Tia.

Hi Westsidefox, I think Zahra's Mum would only have to give her permission and verify that somehow for the Medical Records to be sent to the States. Usually here, both parents have to sign any legal documents. Which brings me to the passport. It must have been forged by Elisa when she was out here in Australia with Adam. 8 days into the search for Zahra I rang Immigration and told them they should check whether AB had Zahra in the USA legally. They said both parents have to sign the passport so he can't just take her. I asked, "How did he know that it was Zahra's mother who signed it." I have the feeling Adam and Elisa pulled some fast ones to get out of Australia.

ITA; That's what I believe happened too...all they would have needed was her signature from somewhere, and let's face it some of our govt departments are so slack they may have not even needed that....any old signature may have done, but it is possible Adam had an example from back in the day. Oh and ...

:Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june:

OldAussie! Good to see you here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members