2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesn't have a fb page? hhmmm.........did say he was a gamer - so maybe XBox live guy - but all the 20-somethings I now male and female that are avid gamers still have a fb page

he does not have a facebook
his manager "slipped" and told some people that he had jury duty
has caused conflict with his father.. he is mad because he wants to take the birthday cruise (2-5th)

Wasn't that very telling that he was yes sir no sir to the Judge but as soon as AF got to the podium he changed to mm mmm and lost the sir, ma'am. I wonder if that is disrespect for the defense or AF as a woman.

Or something else.

EEK why I am worried about him being 22? I am sure he will do fine.

I've think only one other time did I hear the SA ask about Photobucket...if he mentioned maybe someone by his name had one and they found stuff. Maybe it is a different guy but I'm thinking NOT? MOO

July 2nd - 5th - He has a cruise scheduled. Leaving out of Tampa. He paid for his own trip. He would lose the money if he was on the jury. He can't afford to lose that money. Carnival cruise.

CJBP says the owner of Miami Heat owns Carnival. He will check to see if there is anything they can do. CJBP will check tonight.

Thanks for the updates everyone. In 90 minutes I managed to shower/dress/makeup, clean the bathroom, and run to the store for dinner. Manwiches for dinner tonight (talk about quick and easy).

Does anyone know the count of jurors? I thought Your Honour was going to start the striking process after lunch?

Thanks,

Mel

Survival Recipes for this trial

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134288"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

HHJP is going to help him get him his tx changed! Does AH work for Carnival?

Uh oh - Dad will be mad if he can't make the cruise. He will lose the cruise money. Doesn't look like a good candidate now. Judge may be able to pull some strings - he will find out tonight. What a nice Judge!

MOO

Mel

The judge cracks me up!!! cruise line owned by owner of miami heat. Judge must know him.

He was raised by both parents but now lives with dad (?)

judge says he will find out tonight about cruise.. guy who owns carnival owns the miami heat...

judge will find out

Maybe he couldn't tell if AF was a man or a woman, and just felt "safer" saying "uh huh" instead of sir or ma'am. :)

That's what I was thinking...just couldn't bring myself to post it. :innocent:

yo JB... HHJP gotz connectionz

HHJP knows that Carnvial is owned by the guy that owns the Heat - and said he would talk to him and clear this up tonight. Seems HHJP has friends in high places.

EEK why I am worried about him being 22? I am sure he will do fine.

That doesn't worry me. In fact, I find it kind of a good thing. Think about how KC's own <former> friends think of her now, kwim? And they knew her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong