FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS: She's mad because I was suing her so she wouldn't let me see my kids for their birthday, she didn't want to let me have them the last weekend, and then when I asked this past weekend to have them she said “absolutely not”.
CC: I mean but there's a long life, a long future here
DS: I've never, oh yeah, I mean, we have to be together for the rest of our lives. You know, and as far as I'm concerned it's done. She's the one. She sent me this text message last night saying she still cares, she's just so confused. You know so now she's changing her story again. She's bi-polar.

WOW...sounds like he wants her and her only...first I've heard of her being bi-polar...or is he just saying that? I don't know...anybody?

I hate skipping ahead...but after the Anthony case I believe that a defense will go to any lengths. if they can't pin it on the current boyfriend NM then the next thing will be to sully her character (drugs, wild woman with many boyfriends, etc...) JMO.

DS: She's mad because I was suing her so she wouldn't let me see my kids for their birthday, she didn't want to let me have them the last weekend, and then when I asked this past weekend to have them she said “absolutely not”.
CC: I mean but there's a long life, a long future here
DS: I've never, oh yeah, I mean, we have to be together for the rest of our lives. You know, and as far as I'm concerned it's done. She's the one. She sent me this text message last night saying she still cares, she's just so confused. You know so now she's changing her story again. She's bi-polar.

WOW...sounds like he wants her and her only...first I've heard of her being bi-polar...or is he just saying that? I don't know...anybody?

I posted earlier that IF DS hurt her, perhaps she had said something about the bf when she dropped off the twins. Or, threw it up in his face? And perhaps that set him off...IF he's involved, that is.
All jmo, of course.

Tho, I am extremely concerned and find Jr to be a very violent, narcissistic, abuser.. I am however able to keep my mind open to there absolutely still being other possibilities for who it was that has harmed Michelle(I must note that I rarely believe there to be coincidences and I feel the chances are slim that the perp was someone other than Dale).. So tho the chances may be slim I am however still open to other possibilities..

That said I was curious to see the photo of NM, particularly the scratches and even possibly what appeared to be a fingernail gouge.. I searched thru the slideshow and found photo 39 of NM hugging someone with a great view of his arms and hands.. In working with the mobile view I just could not see ANYTHING.. so I decided to save the image and that way I could zoom in on any/all areas of interest that I wanted to see the finer detail.. And I still am not seeing ANYTHING:crazy:.. Twice I thought I'd found "something" but upon zoooming infor an up close and personal look-see I found both appear to only be part of his many tattoos.. Even on his hand I'm seeing what appears to be a portion of a tattoo..

Wanting to know if my lack of being able to see any scratch type abrasions on NM is strictly due to my being via mobile(am on the golf course w/hubby and I never play the back nine.. So had a few mins to check in..I'd say The mid-day glare of the sun could be hindrance as well to my being able to clearly view the pic).. So, are others able to see any abrasions or scratches on his arms/hands?? That certainly, certainly would be quite an interesting find if it indeed is true.. But for me, for now I do not see anything except his many different tattoos..jmo, atm..

I looked again and I can see what appears to be scratches, but I am not sure that they are anything meaningful. They could very easily be minor scratches that he got while searching for MP's iphone or setting up at the command center. They could even be old "scars" or maybe he has a job that he works with his hands. Given that they are there in the photo, I am sure that law enforcement would have noted them when they interviewed him after MP initially went missing.

Quick question: why is the Mac store on the interactive map? Was that where she was heading to go "shopping" according to DSjr? Thanks!

IMO, the most likely scenario is the one where you have to make the least leaps. So, to me, would mean that her ex, whom she had a volatile past with, and was the last to see her, was most likely involved in her disappearance. However, I also think that it's a best practice to looks at all possibilities. If she did go to that mall, making a quick stop there before heading home to meet her son, could she have run into foul play there? I can think of a couple cases that are related to woman being abducted/attacked in shopping center parking lots in recent years. My other question to locals or others that are familiar with the area: if you are at DSjr's condo, would it be easy/quick to make a stop at that mall? I don't think she would have gone that route if it would have been a long drawn out process due to traffic or crowds, because she did have to get home to her son and work later in the afternoon. Just thinking out loud here...

I looked again and I can see what appears to be scratches, but I am not sure that they are anything meaningful. They could very easily be minor scratches that he got while searching for MP's iphone or setting up at the command center. They could even be old "scars" or maybe he has a job that he works with his hands. Given that they are there in the photo, I am sure that law enforcement would have noted them when they interviewed him after MP initially went missing.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/os-missing-michelle-parker-orlando-pictures,0,4477590.photogallery photo #39

RBBM. I agree, I'm thinking he works with his hands too. In this same photo, where you can see a couple of small scratches on his hands and arm, you can also see what look to be drops of paint or drywall mud on his skin. Does anyone know what he does for a living? I came into this case a few days late. Also, I agree that LE likely noted these and looked into it.

Quick question: why is the Mac store on the interactive map? Was that where she was heading to go "shopping" according to DSjr? Thanks!

IMO, the most likely scenario is the one where you have to make the least leaps. So, to me, would mean that her ex, whom she had a volatile past with, and was the last to see her, was most likely involved in her disappearance. However, I also think that it's a best practice to looks at all possibilities. If she did go to that mall, making a quick stop there before heading home to meet her son, could she have run into foul play there? I can think of a couple cases that are related to woman being abducted/attacked in shopping center parking lots in recent years. My other question to locals or others that are familiar with the area: if you are at DSjr's condo, would it be easy/quick to make a stop at that mall? I don't think she would have gone that route if it would have been a long drawn out process due to traffic or crowds, because she did have to get home to her son and work later in the afternoon. Just thinking out loud here...

Someone posted on Michelle's facebook they had seen the Hummer near the mall and had contacted LE to let them know the location and time. I believe it was Sparky who speculated she may have gone there to shop at the Mac store perhaps so we decided to add it to the map.

HTH

Are these National Guard searchers or ???... the double-file, partnered-up march here indicates something of a military nature IMO.

So much to take in here...

Regarding Dale and his pokes @ the media- This was the perfect opportunity in the world for him to turn over a new leaf. Who walks into a custody hearing and throws an angry word at a reporter let along knock one down?

My ex had anger issues. I divorced him 16 years ago as did his second wife for the same reason. Yeah, they don't change and he's still an azz but we get along because we have a kid together. He was arrested 7 times for DV- our visitation was always in a public place (same place for years) and he was arrested a couple of times right there for harrassing me @ pick up/drop off.

Regarding boyfriend Nate- I thought they only dated for one month and today I'm reading two months...

I helped with a search last year for a missing Mom (in CT) and wonder if this might be something for people to look for. The Mom was eventually found wrapped under a tarp that people drove by/noticed for a week and finally decided to check it out. In this particular case, the LE made the hubby to stay in a hotel overnight while they executed a seach warrant. I didn't learn until the day they found her body that they had set him up in a hotel in town and he insisted on being at a hotel one town over. Turns out he wrapped her in a tarp and stashed her body behind his hotel of choice.

Maybe people can keep their eyes out for oddly placed tarps or garbage bags on the side of the road? (With this search a partial box of garbage bages was found in her jeep after he ditched her body so we were looking for garbage bags- and vultures/large groups of birds.)

Praying Michelle makes it home alive, very sad though knowing that the odds are against her.

I've been glued to this case since it happened and thank all of you so much for your insight- no Mom should have to worry about being plucked from their children's world. I really never worried about it much until I moved to Florida- where do all these creepy people come from??

the searchers are in formation (very military like... national guard?)

whew, made it through Dallas, lol.....Please don't shoot me for asking for a brief recap?

The picture in post #166

IMO
I totally see a bruised elbow. HIS right elbow, but when looking at pix it's on the left. And a large scratch on his left ring finger.
Not that people don't innocently get bruises, scratches...of course they do....but just sayin...

38 cars there plus the ambulance-looking vehicle. 9 or so searchers in black gathered around one vehicle at R of parking area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects