CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit, I only say that it seems like a "beginner" murder because of how transfixed he is. I, not being a murderer, don't know if a second and third or fourth or hundredth murder would be as transfixing as a first. I'm glad I don't know, and I'm glad I can't argue my point on this one.

in the video he appeared to have almost shoulder length hair
I wonder if it was a wig? Or if his hair was really longer at the time.

Remember the neighbor saying he saw him wearing a strange wig? I wonder if he had cut/dyed his hair and than wore around the wig to throw people off before he absconded.

Is there anyone else here besides myself that remembers this guy? The details in my mind are vague, but I do recall seeing him before and it was a story or something to do with KH years ago. I wish I could remember what it was regarding!! Most likely it was shortly after KH was let out of prison since all the attention was on her.

that's where I know of him from, following karla homolka case. my eyebrows shot straight up over my head when I heard I about this. dude struck me as all talk. unfortunately dude's actually all crazy. I shudder to think he's over here in my part of the world.

Remember the neighbor saying he saw him wearing a strange wig? I wonder if he had cut/dyed his hair and than wore around the wig to throw people off before he absconded.

That is a great point nursebeeme; I vividly recall the neighbors mentioning "he must be having a bad hair day" the last time he was seen leaving the apartment.

One point that may have been overlooked is that the police have all of the surveillance video from the apartment and likely have a very clear timeline as to his movements before and after the murder leading up to his last appearance at the apartment.

I have read in various places and seen various pictures where he is indeed wearing a wig...he even has ones that are female wigs (very long hair) that he has posed in pictures with...

Worth re-posting.

lukaasawoman.jpg

A composite sketch of what Luka Magnotta might look like disguised as a woman, drawn by forensic artist Diana Trepkov, and a Facebook photo of Magnotta. (QMI Agency)

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/06/01/19824356-qmi.html

not being a Beavis and butt-head watcher I had to look it up.
Following stood out to me LOL..from Wiki

two socially awkward, rock/metal-loving teenage delinquents, Beavis and Butt-head (both voiced by Judge), who live in the town of Highland, Texas. They have no apparent adult supervision at home, are dim-witted, woefully undereducated, barely literate and lack any empathy or moral scruples, even regarding each other.

their teachers are often at a loss as to how to deal with them; in many episodes they skip school altogether. Their actions sometimes have dire consequences (often for others), for which they show no remorse what-so-ever

Sounds to me like that unsatsified "john" was pretty insightful in one weekend !

Worth re-posting.

lukaasawoman.jpg

A composite sketch of what Luka Magnotta might look like disguised as a woman, drawn by forensic artist Diana Trepkov, and a Facebook photo of Magnotta. (QMI Agency)

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/06/01/19824356-qmi.html

Actually, I noticed in the mcleans news article (the one where they were intervieing warmington will post as I look it up thread) they did a collage of photos of LM and around the 3:00 to 3:15 mark on the clip there was a (real) photo of him wearing a wig (no bangs that I remember). I didn't think he made a very good looking female.

Off to find the link for you

Hello everybody..

I do not have anything reallly to say, that hasnt been already said?

I just found out about this yesterday, and have been reading, and back reading..

Horrific, sick, twisted..

I follow crime trials, true crime, because I want the missing found, because I want justice for those who were murdered, or raped, or missing..

But oh my god...My curious side got the best of me..and I saw the video...

My stomach feels sick, and I want to puke..I had to stop half way through it...

I begged my goddess to forgive me for viewing such a sick video..
How do I erase what I just saw from my mind?

I pray for the victims family that in time, peace and strength can be found...

this guy is sick, demented, twisted, dirty, evil, ..In all my years following true crime, I have never seen such as this..

I am sick...

I feel I did the victim of that video such dishoner by viewing it..

I need eye bleach now...

I still feel like I gotta hurl..

I hope the LE, Canada Le . French Le, heck, as long as they are a officer of the law, I hope they find this guy and lock him away...

Here's another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpitdDC9Yg0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This guy has sock puppets that alternate between being fans and condemners, as someone noted earlier. Notice the comment from FreedomFighterGuy1 which was made two months ago. He refers to Luka as "a corpse raper in the making." More proof, via this sock puppet, that LRM had this planned out a long time ago.

Note also the same account says not to be surprised if his first victim was a human child. I think this is LRM basically making a confession.

FWIW....this was posted on a FB group page that has been actively hunting him down for over 2 years....

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2727749

There is also a "Yahoo questions" around that time asking if anyone had seen the video. I will try and find that link...I thought I had it....

Talk about premeditation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member