IT's ALL ABOUT HALEIGH

:cry: It's been over a year since anyone has seen you beautiful Haleigh Bug and it is heart breaking that still to this day we don't know where you are.

:praying: I pray to God for you and all the missing children every night. It just doesn't seem fair...:cry: I don't know what else to do to help bring you home except for prayer and faith, and I will never give up praying for your safe return!
If you are in God's arms I pray that he will guide the FBI/LE/Family/Searchers anyone to where you are.
Hugs and Kisses little one, America Loves You! :blowkiss: You will never be forgotten! :rose::rose::rose:

HALEIGH, not a day goes by that I don't think of you sweetie and hope and pray that you will be returned safely to those who love you so much! May God be with you honey wherever you may be! PLEASE COME HOME!

Haleigh,

I am hoping for my Easter Miracle, the one that brings you home. I hope where ever you are, you are hunting eggs and eating chocolate bunnies and in the care of a Loving God.

Happy Easter Baby!

:blowkiss: Happy Easter H:heart:leigh Bug! :sundae: :blowkiss:
I to have been praying :prayer: for an Easter Miracle for you to be home today, searching for Easter Eggs, eating chocolate bunny's, spending time with your little brother that misses you so much as well as your family.
:grouphug: Where ever you are baby girl I pray :prayer: that God is watching over you and your Happy! :heart:
Lots of Love and Hugs..Madj
:blowkiss::grouphug:

I am hoping and praying you get to come home soon Haleigh.

I had posted a thank you to AngelWhoCares for all of the excellent links. Forgot I was in the "no discussion" thread, so wanted to repost it here. It's that reading comprehension thing LOL. I hope they find something in this current search and this family is able to achieve some closure. I cannot imagine my child just vanishing into thin air and having no idea what happened or where she is.

Would any one join me for a private prayer vigil for Haleigh?
I am keeping a candle lit today again TIA.

I will be at work the next four hours Passionflower but I will be in prayer with you for Haleigh....thanks for all you do for her.

Haleigh, your a precious angel, There’s no rhyme and no reason for why you were taken.

Your love is so precious, Your years were too few. I pray to the heavenly father that where ever you are you will come home soon.

Guide the searches with your light to find you and bring you home tonight.
Your family misses you dearly and want nothing more than to hold you close again and show you how much they love you.

I never had the honor to know you in person, but feel in love with you the first time I saw your beautiful smile. Let that smile shine baby girl, let the light bring you home.
Praying for you Haleigh Bug!
:blowkiss:

I'm just checking in to see if there is any new news. This waiting most be even more difficult for the family.

Such a sweet little sweetie.
Beautiful dark eyes, shiny hair and great big smile.
You loved purple mommy said.
Purple spring flowers are blooming everywhere just for you.
You deserved so much more than you got in this life.
R.I.P. little one and be with Jesus and your new life now.

I have watch this crime spin in so many directions at times I wanted to ignore it. I cound not ignore it for many reasons 1 being my heart went out to the child and her family. 2 Every time I thought it was going to become a civilized investigation and people were going to tell what they knew about where Haleigh was and what happen to her it took on a Jerry Springer spin. Today I am sick and so very sad I can not imagine the horror her family feels. I want justice to be swift and very harsh for whoever did this. I am so angry I want to scream why why why she was just a baby her life was already in trouble with the lifestyle her father had her living in, being around shady type of people is no place for a child. So as I sit here crying in my coffee I have comfort in knowing my babies are safely at school. I will see them in a few hours and for this I thank the lord and I ask the lord to please provide comfort to every single person who is outraged like I am and Please give comfort to the childs mother and father regaurdless of what type of parents people think they are they have lost a gift from the lord.

Yes, it makes one feel almost like you are living in a diferent universe to hear the various methods that might have taken place. It just makes you so angry and shocked! My god, such disregard for an innocent life. I don't have words to express the feelings. What makes a so called human being capable of such cruelty? I pray for the truth. I really have an entirely different feeling about this case from what I used to. I think it is much darker than I ever suspected.

Haleigh,

When I got home today, I ran to the phone to see if I had a message that you had been found. Please know we are all praying that PCSO finds you right away and that justice will be served!

For Haleigh's family and friends and all of here who have grown to love her so well.

From John Keats' epic poem, Endymion, 1818:

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep
A bower quiet for us, and a sleep
Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.

Little Angels

When God calls little children
to dwell with Him above.
We mortals sometimes question
the wisdom of His love.
for no heartache compares with
the death of one small child,
who does so much to make our world
seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling
the aged to His fold.
So He picks a rosebud
before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them
and so He takes but few,
to make the land of Heaven
more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult
still somehow me must try.
The saddest word mankind know
will always be "Goodbye".
So when a child departs
we who are left behind,
must realize God loves children,
Angels are hard to find.

~Author Unknown

Attachments

• Haleigh Cummings5.jpg
    Haleigh Cummings5.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
Mother's Song
I've lost my baby daughter,
Though not misplaced.
I feel she's somewhere
Bound by neither time nor space.
Perhaps she sits before the Throne
With radiant face.
She could be dancing happily
Like little girls do
With golden taps beneath
Each precious little shoe.
I know she must love music,
So I'm sure it's true.
I'm grateful that in Heaven
She is healthy and strong
And that she's lulled to sleep each night
By Heaven's song,
But I wish I could hold her;
Is that terribly wrong?
I sang so often to her
While she was with me
And I will go on listening
For her harmony.
How sweet to know
I'll hear it In eternity.

Lisa L. Easterling

The death of a baby is like a stone cast into the stillness of a quiet pool;
the concentric ripples of despair sweep out in all directions,
affecting many, many people.
--De Frain, 1991

Rest peacefully, HaLeigh..

When you feel Lonely
When You feel Lonely
When a person you love passes away
Look to the night sky on a clear day.
The star that to you, appears to be bright,
Will be your loved one,
Looking upon you during the night.
The lights of heaven are what shows through
As your loved one watches all that you do.
When you feel lonely for the one that you love,
Look to the Heavens in the night sky above.

Author unknown

Tiny Angels
Tiny Angels rest your wings
sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angel, look at me,
I want this image clear....
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angel can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long....
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook his head,
"These things I do not know....
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".

Author Unknown

I posted this in another thread and it was off topic to that thread.

This message if for Crystal Sheffield and her Mother and her family.

Crystal when Haleigh was first missing I had hoped and prayed that you had her. I didn't think that you would have taken her for any other reason than to protect her from MC.

I know that it was silly and wishful thinking on my part but I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you now as I did on the day that your Haleigh went missing.

So many of us have followed, watched and prayed so hard for your little girl. We may never have seen her face in person, we may never have heard her giggle in real life but I will go out on a limb here and tell you that we love your daughter as if she were one of our own.

I'm so sorry sweetheart. I'm so sorry that you must bear this burden. God bless you and keep you close. My heart is heavy for you and for your son and daughter that are still with you.

God bless you and I will pray for you to eventually find a way to carry on. I'm just sorry for your loss.

Haleigh was a beautiful little girl and she looked just like you hun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back