ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing tot's mother begs for information
http://www.pressherald.com/news/missing-tots-mother-begs-for-information_2012-05-18.html

It breaks my heart that Trista still does not have her sweet, little baby girl back in her arms. I really wish a certain someone would grow a pair....

:seeya: Thank You for this update !

snipped from above link :

Missing Tot's Mother Begs for Information

By DAVID SHARP The Associated Press

"This case continues to be worked upon by investigators and there will be more searches. And the work continues," said Steve McCausland of the Maine Department of Public Safety.

DiPietro didn't return a call from The Associated Press.

The good news is McCausland said there will be more searches and the work continues ...

And no "surprise" that DiPietro does NOT want to talk to the press ...

:seeya: I hope all of the DiPietro's and their "fan club" are reading this ... MPS is NOT giving up ... it's just a matter of time :jail:

:moo:

:seeya: Thank You for this update !

snipped from above link :

Missing Tot's Mother Begs for Information

By DAVID SHARP The Associated Press

"This case continues to be worked upon by investigators and there will be more searches. And the work continues," said Steve McCausland of the Maine Department of Public Safety.

DiPietro didn't return a call from The Associated Press.

The good news is McCausland said there will be more searches and the work continues ...

And no "surprise" that DiPietro does NOT want to talk to the press ...

:seeya: I hope all of the DiPietro's and their "fan club" are reading this ... MPS is NOT giving up ... it's just a matter of time :jail:

:moo:

You are more than welcome. I totally agree with your comments too. On another note--although I don't believe that a blog associated with Trista's family can be posted here--apparently a certain event occurred in JP's life about 9 months after precious, little Ayla came into this world. There was some speculation based on comments posted on the Statement Analysis blog, and the Reynolds' family confirmed the information. Have you heard of this?

You are more than welcome. I totally agree with your comments too. On another note--although I don't believe that a blog associated with Trista's family can be posted here--apparently a certain event occurred in JP's life about 9 months after precious, little Ayla came into this world. There was some speculation based on comments posted on the Statement Analysis blog, and the Reynolds' family confirmed the information. Have you heard of this?

:seeya: I am drawing a "blank" ... was it the paternity question ?

Much of this newly revealed possible Ayla half sibling info is not discussable here as it has not been covered (I don't think anyway) by MSM or other quotable sources and would still be considered rumor.

A simple google search will satisfy your curiosity if you have it. I have no doubt if this info is verified, it will be covered in the press soon enough and then be something we can speculate on the ramifications of.

I was reading Isa Celis's thread and came across this article from Slate Magazine. I think it is extremely interesting, informative, and telling. (sections from the article are bolded)

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2002/03/when_parents_kill.html

Children under the age of 5 in the United States are more likely to be killed by their parents than anyone else. Contrary to popular mythology, they are rarely killed by a sex-crazed stranger. FBI crime statistics show that in 1999 parents were responsible for 57 percent of these murders, with family friends and acquaintances accounting for another 30 percent and other family members accounting for 8 percent. Crime statistics further reveal that of the children under 5 killed from 1976 to 1999, 30 percent were murdered by their mothers while 31 percent were killed by their fathers. And while the strangers, acquaintances, and other family members who kill children skew heavily toward males (as does the entire class of murderers), children are as likely to be murdered by their fathers as by their mothers.
There is a 31% chance that Ayla was killed by her father. I believe that this statistic should be higher, since Ayla was in Justin's "sole custody."

Contrast this with the reasons men kill their children: Most frequently—like Garcia or Soltys—they kill because they feel they have lost control over their finances, or their families, or the relationship, or out of revenge for a perceived slight or infidelity. The consistent idea is that women usually kill their children either because they are angry at themselves or because they want to destroy that which they created, whereas more often than not, men kill their children to get back at a woman—to take away what she most cherishes.

I believe Ayla was killed because Trista "cheated" on Justin, with Ray. I believe that Justin is possessive and controlling, and when Trista would no longer be controlled by Justin, he began plotting how to get back at her. I believe that Ayla was nothing more than a pawn in Justin's game, and a way to control Trista. If Courtney is still around, she is doing whatever Justin wants, therefore, her son is safe.*

Moreover, the NCMEC study showed that while the victims of maternal killings are almost always found either in or close to the home, fathers will, on average, dispose of the bodies hundreds of miles away. All these behaviors suggest that women associate these murders with themselves, their homes, and their bodies

I think the location of Ayla's body will be extremely telling. Did Justin send Courtney out to dump Ayla while he cleaned up? After all, Courtney thought of Ayla as her own daughter. *Or did Courtney clean up while Justin dumped her body?*

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Mom-Items-from-river-not-related-to-case.html

WATERVILLE — A spokesperson for Maine State Police won’t say whether the items retrieved from the Kennebec River in recent weeks are related to the case of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, but her mother said some of the items are not.

Ayla’s mother, Trista Reynolds, said a state police detective told her that items collected on May 8 are not related to the case, but wasn’t told what they are.

Reynolds said she felt mixed emotions upon learning that some items are not related to the case.

“I’m irritated, angry, frustrated and sad,” she said. “I’m more irritated than anything that we’re back to square one.”

She also feels frustration towards state police- she thinks they could do more. McCausland said he is also frustrated, which he has voiced publicly.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Mom-Items-from-river-not-related-to-case.html

She also feels frustration towards state police- she thinks they could do more. McCausland said he is also frustrated, which he has voiced publicly.

:seeya: Thank You for this update.

:banghead: I was so hoping that these items would lead to something that would help in finding Ayla !

snippet from the above link :

Ayla’s mother, Trista Reynolds, said a state police detective told her that items collected on May 8 are not related to the case, but wasn’t told what they are.

Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland wouldn’t comment on Reynolds’ claim.

BBM: So ... McCausland won't comment on what Trista said, and from past comments from McCausland, IMO it tells me that this is correct.

BUT ... check out this snippet :

Earlier this month, Reynolds was told that investigators planned to show her photographs of those items, but that hasn’t happened yet, she said.

“I don’t know when I will be seeing what was found,” she said.

So ... Trista was told that they were going to show her photos of the items found, but they haven't yet ? :banghead:

So how do they know that they are not related to Ayla IF they haven't shown the photos and/or items to Trista ? :banghead:

Now, could it be that LE wants to "trip up" the DiPietro's ? And if so, that is understandable because the DiPietro's and their "fan club" have been DISHONEST with LE from the get-go about Ayla ... so I wouldn't blame LE IF they had "something up their sleeve" ...

I just hope LE does ... it's time for a BREAK in this case for AYLA ! :please:

:moo::moo::moo:

:seeya: Thank You for this update.

:banghead: I was so hoping that these items would lead to something that would help in finding Ayla !

snippet from the above link :

Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland wouldn’t comment on Reynolds’ claim.

BBM: So ... McCausland won't comment on what Trista said, and from past comments from McCausland, IMO it tells me that this is correct.

BUT ... check out this snippet :

Earlier this month, Reynolds was told that investigators planned to show her photographs of those items, but that hasn’t happened yet, she said.

“I don’t know when I will be seeing what was found,” she said.

So ... Trista was told that they were going to show her photos of the items found, but they haven't yet ? :banghead:

So how do they know that they are not related to Ayla IF they haven't shown the photos and/or items to Trista ? :banghead:

Now, could it be that LE wants to "trip up" the DiPietro's ? And if so, that is understandable because the DiPietro's and their "fan club" have been DISHONEST with LE from the get-go about Ayla ... so I wouldn't blame LE IF they had "something up their sleeve" ...

I just hope LE does ... it's time for a BREAK in this case for AYLA ! :please:

:moo::moo::moo:

The ones from May 8th aren't related, but weren't there some items found a couple weeks before that? Were those also stated to be unrelated?

The ones from May 8th aren't related, but weren't there some items found a couple weeks before that? Were those also stated to be unrelated?

:seeya: Yes, that's a good possibility ... I am going to re-read that article again ...

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Mom-Items-from-river-not-related-to-case.html

WATERVILLE — A spokesperson for Maine State Police won’t say whether the items retrieved from the Kennebec River in recent weeks are related to the case of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, but her mother said some of the items are not.

Hmmm ... maybe the items from the previous search near the Mill are related ...

Trying to read between their lines is making me nutz. For the love of Ayla, please somebody voluntarily speak out. If not, please slip one of them Waterville liars a truth potion and have a recorder going.

IMHO

Could someone explain double jeopardy to me? If Justin were to be charged with abuse regarding Ayla's arm, couldn't he still be charged with her murder? Thanks!!

Could someone explain double jeopardy to me? If Justin were to be charged with abuse regarding Ayla's arm, couldn't he still be charged with her murder? Thanks!!

I am not a lawyer but I wouldn't think that charges about Ayla's arm have anything to do with double jeopardy, since it was a separate incident which happened at a different time.
It is my understanding that double jeopardy means that you can't be charged for the same crime twice after you've been acquitted or convicted.

I am not a lawyer but I wouldn't think that charges about Ayla's arm have anything to do with double jeopardy, since it was a separate incident which happened at a different time.
It is my understanding that double jeopardy means that you can't be charged for the same crime twice after you've been acquitted or convicted.

You are correct.

Thank you so much! I thought that was what it meant but I was unsure. I hope that Justin can be charged with neglect, at the very least. Ugh! I hope Ayla will be getting justice soon!

Where is Ayla?? Where could she be?? I know that's the $64,000 question but how in heck are these perps getting away with this? Way too many babies disappearing without a trace, never to be found, and never enough evidence left telling the story. How can this just keep happening? Baffling!!

Still praying they find you baby girl!!!

On April 25, police recovered undisclosed items from a diversion channel that runs alongside Hathaway Mill.

Okay, so catching up after absence since Friday. Items (identified by some as "baby" items) are located on April 25 and are going to be tested forensically by MSP to dtermine if they are related to Ayla's disappearance.

Then on May 8th, more items (unspecified in nature) are found in the general vicinity as the finds of April 25.

Weeks have passed since the April 25th find (nearly a month).

This weekend a statement (unverified by MSP but credible in my view based on the fact that MSP said they are leaving it up to Trista what to share with us or not) comes from Trista that she has been informed the May 8th items are NOT related to Ayla.

Here's my question: Did I miss something in regards to the April 25 found "baby" items or are we still waiting to hear whether THOSE items may be Ayla related??

If there has been no word as to the items found on the 25th and yet MSP (again, per Trista, again, I find it credible, you may not) has already cleared the May 8th find does anyone else think it more likely that the April 25th find is indeed Ayla related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee