Kevin Sweat charged with 1ST DEGREE MURDER Taylor & Skyla

Kevin Sweat. It's a name that has become associated with the horrendous murders of two Weleetka girls. But Tuesday, Sweat was in court on another murder, that of his girlfriend Ashley Taylor.

Sweat's attorney filed a motion to continue Tuesday's district court arraignment. Sweat was in handcuffs and a bullet proof vest as he sat in the courtroom.
http://www.ktul.com/story/18711383/kevin-sweat-in-court-tuesday-for-girlfriends-murder

Just a reminder that Kevin Sweat's hearing is today. Locals please keep us posted if you hear any news.

wm

Dang! Another delay! Everybody mark your calenders for 8-22....

thanks for the info Fran! xoxo

I wish I could wipe that smirk right off his face, Amanda. Let em have COV. Everybody knows what KS is.....a cold blooded killer!

wm

SO glad they found out who did this to those poor little girls. May Justice reign!

So glad to hear this! Never thought I would see this day. Kudos to LE for sticking with this case!!!:great:

Defendant pleads not guilty in Weleetka girls'*slayings

OKEMAH - A man charged in the brutal slayings of two young Weleetka girls in 2008 entered a plea of not guilty Thursday in Okfuskee County court.

Kevin Joe Sweat, 27, was arraigned on two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of shooting with intent to kill in the deaths of Skyla Whitaker, 11, and Taylor Paschal-Placker, 13.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=669&articleid=20130329_11_A13_CUTLIN86396

Ok, so he confessed to the two girl's murder, but he said he thought they were 'monsters.':(

Now he pleas 'not guilty.':what:

Great! He's probably going to declare innocent by reason of insanity. :furious:

Sorry, not buyin' it!:jail:

I honestly have sympathy for people that are truly sick. There was a case here locally where an 18 yo killed his mom and teenage sister and he was really sick. His mom had been trying to get him committed or something because he wasn't taking his meds.

But this case, :nono:

The fact he killed his fiance tells me he's just an evil person and needs to go away forever. :behindbar With both cases he TRIED to get away with it, nope, nope, nope.

JMHO
fran

i am relieved they were able to capture him and the families to have a state of peace in their minds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back