GUILTY OH - Gail Knisley, 62, killed in serial highway shootings, Columbus, 25 Nov 2003

I just heard another shooting? Police have info now? Maybe it's just the news channel's way of baiting viewers but I will try to watch and FYI ya!

Originally posted by MidnightMyst
I heard about the cameras being installed, I hope they get them soon! I know they don't want to get everyone in a panic, but geeeze!

Do be careful B17, I couldn't stand to lose you now, I just found you! :blowkiss:

Thank You MM!! I am being very careful! It is all too close for comfort for me. I refuse to go that way..In fact, my parents were going to come over to Cols to do some Christmas shopping today..then they realized they have to drive near where the shootings have been taking place...so they are heading to Dayton instead!! I don't blame them one bit! A lot of people are detouring!!

Thank you for Caring:blowkiss:

I was listening to our local Channel 4,Columbus News this morning... they reported that a semi truck driver from out of state was on his way to make a delivery here in Columbus (near where the shootings have been happening). Truck driver says he saw a flash of fire come from an overpass and he heard a shot. He said it sounded like the shot hit his truck! Police are investigating and thus far, from the early AM Channel 4 report...no bullet holes have been found on the semi. They are waiting until daylight to look over the truck again! Truck driver says he has been around guns his whole life and he knows what he saw and heard! He also commented that because he lives out of state, he didn't know anything about the shootings.

I can't find any info yet on our local tv/radio websites..probably because it is so fresh of an incident.

Originally posted by b17princess2
I was listening to our local Channel 4,Columbus News this morning... they reported that a semi truck driver from out of state was on his way to make a delivery here in Columbus (near where the shootings have been happening). Truck driver says he saw a flash of fire come from an overpass and he heard a shot. He said it sounded like the shot hit his truck! Police are investigating and thus far, from the early AM Channel 4 report...no bullet holes have been found on the semi. They are waiting until daylight to look over the truck again! Truck driver says he has been around guns his whole life and he knows what he saw and heard! He also commented that because he lives out of state, he didn't know anything about the shootings.

I can't find any info yet on our local tv/radio websites..probably because it is so fresh of an incident.

Yikes!!!!!!! :mad:

So why aren't we hearing more about this on the news, etc????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back