Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the whole pregnancy denial thing makes me realize why the grandparents are behaving the way they are and that it might not be intentional.

I agree...and I have some thoughts about the family dynamics that I might post later since they seem to have a very similar situation as some of my family members. I actually was so worried about it in my own family that I went to a counselor a few years ago to see how to deal with it, whether I could do anything to help/stop it. It would be too long and kind of off the topic to post on this thread, but he did give me some enlightening info and I might start a thread for it later.

Cindy might not have known Casey was pregnant, but just because she denied it to Rick doesn't mean she didn't know. She might well have known that Casey was pregnant and either felt she was protecting Casey by denying it or didn't want to answer the questions that would probably ensue if she admitted it, especially if she felt the family would be disapproving. Whew...with them, who knows?!? :crazy:

we aren't allowed to post full names. im not ;)

this isn't the place to fully discuss this, so if you have more to say on it, i posted in the gen discussion thread.

Why are you saying april 17th? As a theory? It was confirmed that ZG did go visit on JUNE 17th.

It was always reported as 4/17/08 according to the affidavit.. I did read that there was a rumor that there was some handwriting issue that made it look like 6/17 that has never been confirmed...

Can anyone confirm this change officially? I certainly may have missed it

It's been a long day and it's really hard to follow MSN's threads (not all neat and tidy like here at WS!), so if anyone wants to copy/paste, I'm sure there's tons of us who would appreciate it.:clap:

I don't mind doing it but want to know it's ok to do so first.

he may be talking because he doesn't have someone to talk to to let this stuff off his chest. not everyone has a bunch of close friends around. and from the way he talks (writes) it seems he has a lot pent up inside. lot of frustration, anguish.

I agree. Caylee might not have gone missing, or might have been found by now, if the Anthony family had more straight talkers like Rick within it.

There's a missing, possibly dead, 3 year old. Rick, to me, sounds like he IS focused on Caylee and has reached a point of being sick of seeing his conniving relatives waylay that focus from Caylee to themselves with their lies and attention seeking behaviors.

God bless him, Caylee needed someone to stand up for her.

Ah, C'mon! Now I am confused! I thought this thread was about Rick, Cindy's brother and not general discussion on ZG!

Amster, it could very well have been a cell phone. The price seems about right. And speaking of cell phones, I have a question for Rick. What does his mother say about the alleged phone call from Caylee to her? Did it occur?

Can't believe that question didn't come up on the other board. An affirmative answer would be crucial to this case.

Someone asked Cindy how Caylee could have called and Cindy said the phone number was programed in Casey's cell phone

How in the world would Caylee get Casey's phone!!!!

Even if their past behavior explains the grandparents current behavior and actually makes, me anyways, more understanding of them? I would think you a supporter of the GP's would at least appreciate that happening.
Hi Suzi. We have no idea if he speaks the truth or has his own agenda. If what he is saying is valuable it should go to LE. My biggest beef with the gp's is that they keep speaking out in areas they should not. Same thng this dude is doing.

Actually, while I was looking at this thread you linked to, the "Rick" character admitted he was lying.

Rick wrote:
Thanks for playing !!!!!!!!
The Jokes on all of you.

PsychoAlert wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick already admitted that he was a lying troll doing this for kicks. In fact I think he said
"The jokes on all of you!!"
If Rick is telling things the best he remembers, maybe Rick had ought to read up a little more first, ya think?
Angellina wrote:
He made alot of obvious mistakes. First he said he talked to Cindy's grandmother every week, then he was saying Cindy's mother. He must really have no freakin life, some goofy looking dude who can't get a date!

Here is the link http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TLP6BTTF57ESH2VME/p87#lastPost

It's post #1804 and 1805 if the post count changes...which it will

He also said that they all went to visit the Cindy's father on Father's Day, but I thought Cindy said that Casey didn't go and that she rarely brought Caylee with her to the nursing home????

Ok - now that I am back and my puter has stopped smoking. What do you all think about this guy?

He also said that they all went to visit the Cindy's father on Father's Day, but I thought Cindy said that Casey didn't go and that she rarely brought Caylee with her to the nursing home????

Please read the intro to this thread. The post you quoted, IIRC, is in regards to one of the fake Ricks. Confusing I know. Just trying to keep this all straight.

Hi Suzi. We have no idea if he speaks the truth or has his own agenda. If what he is saying is valuable it should go to LE. My biggest beef with the gp's is that they keep speaking out in areas they should not. Same thng this dude is doing.

Hopefully we'll get more of a verification on Rick soon. No way to know over the net who someone is. We'll never know for sure what his real agenda is. And hooking him up to a lie detector is unrealistic. IMO, his credibility is something everyone will have to decide for themselves.

Well? What do you all think? Is this guy legit? I think he is and boy some of the stuff he is divluging is quite telling isn't it?

Cindy is not happy...:rolleyes:

Message 4 of 33 in Discussion

"My sister Cindy just emailed me finally and said someone said that I was badmouthing her on a blog. I told her that i was just informing the people that had false info and trying to educate the people bashing them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle