LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is under the title of what was he thinking, I know he thinks out loud and did sorta say what if, but........

According to Nejame, the conversation was about Caylee Anthony and not Casey.

Mark Nejame also told Eyewitness News that currently he is not representing the Anthony's.

"Our meeting had to do with hopes and desires in finding Caylee," he said.

Makes me wonder if LP said this to Lee and when Lee told the parents they sought out Nejame, even though he says it is about finding Caylee. http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

speakno.gif

I can't find any info on this so I need to ask for my own thoughts. Is it possible that Lee and Casey are not actual brother and sister? Has it been proven that they are not step-siblings?

We are all overlooking one fact. There are NO genetic anomalies or brain damage with Caylee. It isn't guaranteed that there would be those things if Caylee were the product of incest, but it is very likely that there would be serious issues with Caylee's health.

We are all overlooking one fact. There are NO genetic anomalies or brain damage with Caylee. It isn't guaranteed that there would be those things if Caylee were the product of incest, but it is very likely that there would be serious issues with Caylee's health.

I don't believe this story, however we do Not know beans about Caylee's health. Nothing has ever really been said about that.

It does make you wonder though - look at her name - Caylee. Part Casey - Part Lee.

Which is exactly what I was thinking about the other day so I was shocked this am to see a post about this. I've been wondering for several days if Lee was the dad but didn't want to post it.

Not necessarily.

I had a casual friend years ago who worked in my office building. She was beautiful inside and out. Not long after she found out she was pregnant, I found out that I was too. It was an exciting time but my friend didn't seem as excited as I was....of course, she was quiet by nature so I didn't think much of it. As her due date neared, I attended her baby shower. I've never seen so many gifts! My friend was very loved.
Just about 2 weeks before she was to give birth, she went to an emergency clinic and told them she was in labor. They quickly placed her in a room and told her to get undressed and the doctor would be right in for an exam. When the doctor came in, my friend was gone....she had rushed to the hospital emergency room, where she asked to use the bathroom. There, she entered the stall and shot herself, leaving a note pleading that they save her baby. All of her friends were devastated.

We soon learned that our friend's baby was actually her brother's. We were told that this is not that uncommon in the particular Native American Tribe in which my friend was born. Still, she couldn't handle it....I'm sure it crushed her husband (who was from the same tribe). Her husband was a seminary student and a very kind person. My friend's brother tried to get custody of the baby but was unsuccessful.....the husband got custody and was a wonderful father, even allowing my friend's parents to have liberal visitation with the child. Amazing.

Strangely, these things do happen...but they can certainly mess a family up.

was thinking this! or the chloroform
I was thinking more along the lines of "you guys are going to put Caylee in her cofin",
talking about the media attention..Maybe Cindy plans to hire this guy to sue in a wrongful death suit against the media and such if her body is found..

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

It is clear what he is saying, however, I don't believe it. Dang why would he even imply something like that?????

Padilla is asking a question, possible to the reporter BUT let's take out the reporter and put in a Forensic Scientist and Padilla asks: WOULD the DNA etc.,

I don't believe this story, however we do Not know beans about Caylee's health. Nothing has ever really been said about that.

The type of defects that she would probably have, there would be no need to hear about them, they would be evident.

there are people out there willingly getting sexually intimate with their siblings with no past of abuse? :sick:

Believe it or not (and I wouldn't have before a few years ago) yes, there are.

By the way, my friend's baby (whose father and mother were brother and sister) was just fine. No problems or abnormalities at all....

It's not just the unlikely and sickening story but also the fact that LP actually said it to the press is quite something

LP may be somehow working with LE. He seems to let little gems drop now and then - then a new story breaks. He's pizzed at this family too and wants Caylee found. By saying these little things from time to time more pressure is
placed on the family. They are a ready living on the edge and ready to crack.
This just might be another straw on Cindy's back. You never know what will come out of her mouth now. This is better than waterboarding. Very nasty though but its slowly being effective.

We don't know that. Sometimes when I looked at pictures of her, she didn't look very healthy. She had bags under her eyes..that could be from odd patterns of sleep from having such a party life for a 2 year old. But she was only 2, anything could have been going on with her.

The type of defects that she would probably have, there would be no need to hear about them, they would be evident.

Not every child has these "defects"...so no, we would not know just from her health. Like I said, I do NOT believe this, just pointing out that we would not know this from our limited knowledge of Caylee's health issues.

It was previously explained by more than one expert that they only way they could determine if the hair was Caylee versus Casey's was if there was a follicle attachment.

Without one... they could only rely on the band to determine death.

I do not think this child was a product of incest.

This is already a sickening story as is... but I think Caylee's father is not a piece of the puzzle that has a connection to her death.

Maybe he said this to try and force them to tell who the Father is???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01