Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

I don't think the Movies she rented are important - "Jumpers & Untraceable"

for all we know Tony may have picked them out -

What is important though is the DATE & TIME

Isn't she supposed to be sitting on the steps of Sawgrass waiting for ZG to come home with Caylee?

Casey said that after she got tired of waiting for ZG to show up at sawgrass with Caylee she drove around to places that ZG was known to frequent...[/
QUOTE]

Nice catch! :clap:

This is a little gross and I don't mean to offend, but if KC bought that cross and put it on Caylee, that would be approx 11 days after we are theorizing she died..wouldn't that be kind of yucky to be putting a cross on her at that time..Would even KC have the stomache for that?

If she buried her, maybe she placed it on the grave. Could've even put a marker of some sort there. Doesn't seem like she cared enough, I know. Her way of getting forgiveness?

When I heard LP say that Lee was emailing mass amounts of people, asking them not to donate to TES, and trashing TES, I decided I'd had enough.

I've just finished typing up a letter that I will be FedEx'ing to HARPO productions in the morning, addressed to Oprah and her personal assistant (who knows, she might read it and it can't hurt to try), challenging Oprah and all of her Hollywood friends to each donate at least $1,000. to TES, in honor and memory of all the missing, lost and murdered children in our country. That amount would be peanuts to them.

You guys may think that I've "cracked", and maybe I have, but I can't just sit by and let LA get away with this without doing anything. Being that I live in the "Golf Capital" of our country, I'm also going to send the same letter to the Arnold Palmer Foundation tomorrow, and challenge that he and all of his pro-golfer friends throughout Florida, donate to TES as well.

And I'm not stopping there. Anyone else of power and wealth that I think I can get through to, I'm going to write them a letter and challenge them to donate as well.

So LA, if you are reading here, you've done ticked off the wrong person.

That is just wonderful. You are truly a good person and I'd want you on my side. :blowkiss:

Hmmmm... could be what TM's group found just before they left prior to hurricane (when it was rumored the body or something of great importance was found) and female volunteers were reportedly crying?

I wondered too...........I have always thought they found "something" connected to the case.

Interesting to me is that place is in the Boggy Creek area also where the witnesses saw KC.

There really is no way to know if the A's don't want a search because they think it's pointless (as I believe) or because they don't want evidence found (as you believe). I will say though that there is no evidence to support the A's having anything to do with harming Caylee or hiding her body. I think it's as simple as them not believing she's dead so they don't want people searching for her body. They think that might take away from the live search. AND none of us can say what they are doing/not doing as far as their search efforts.

Bold mine. "They don't want people searching for her body"? That makes no sense to me. The search is just that: a SEARCH. And why not give an article of Caylee's for the dogs?
Simple. Because they realize if Caylee is found dead, KC is going down.
As someone stated earlier, I have seen no other family(Hudson, Klass, Kesse) behave in such a combative manner as the A's. Kinda makes ya wonder.....

When I heard LP say that Lee was emailing mass amounts of people, asking them not to donate to TES, and trashing TES, I decided I'd had enough.

I've just finished typing up a letter that I will be FedEx'ing to HARPO productions in the morning, addressed to Oprah and her personal assistant (who knows, she might read it and it can't hurt to try), challenging Oprah and all of her Hollywood friends to each donate at least $1,000. to TES, in honor and memory of all the missing, lost and murdered children in our country. That amount would be peanuts to them.

You guys may think that I've "cracked", and maybe I have, but I can't just sit by and let LA get away with this without doing anything. Being that I live in the "Golf Capital" of our country, I'm also going to send the same letter to the Arnold Palmer Foundation tomorrow, and challenge that he and all of his pro-golfer friends throughout Florida, donate to TES as well.

And I'm not stopping there. Anyone else of power and wealth that I think I can get through to, I'm going to write them a letter and challenge them to donate as well.

:clap:

I never believed George saw them on the 16th either. I think he was just trying to play that up so they could stick to their story that there was no fight on the night of the 15th (when I think that Casey ran off mad w/ Caylee in tow). Also describing her dressed up in a sense was his way of trying to support that she had a job to go to. Where, I have no idea!!!!

I have said from the beginning that was ALL made up. NO MAN notices such details in women and children's clothing. I have felt it was a cover-up from the beginning and more and more I am convinced this family has obstructed justice and LE efforts in anyway they could. I just hope they find the father, and he gets ALL the money they think they scammed from the public.

Bold mine. "They don't want people searching for her body"? That makes no sense to me. The search is just that: a SEARCH. And why not give an article of Caylee's for the dogs?
Simple. Because they realize if Caylee is found dead, KC is going down.
As someone stated earlier, I have seen no other family(Hudson, Klass, Kesse) behave in such a combative manner as the A's. Kinda makes ya wonder.....

Sadly Caylee has become a pawn in a high stakes game. The only team able to truly represent Caylee is TES and TM, since hopefully he can find her and bring her home.

Caylee is not an object to be used for propaganda to protect guilt or innocence.

She is/was a beautiful little girl with un-realized potential and she needs to be found whether she is alive or not. You cannot be selective, no search is a waste -- the only waste is when you don't search all options.

If Caylee comes home alive I will be truly thrilled but one path should not preclude all others.

Hugs for what youre doing! You might try Richard Branson, the billionaire owner of Virgin (www.virgin.com) He donate over $200,000 in the Madeleine McCann case. Also, Simon Cowell from American Idol comes across as a meanie, but I hear he does wonderful things. Best of luck in your venture and let me know if you need help! :clap:

But not too dressy for imaginary work? ;)

Cindy did say they smelled like the car. So something may have spilled on them.

I bet Casey piled on perfume everytime she had to go near her car.

Cindy did say they smelled like the car. So something may have spilled on them.

I bet Casey piled on perfume everytime she had to go near her car.

Did'nt LP say they found 2 empty cans of deodorant in a Target bag( not sure since NG cut him off) somewhere near the sight they will be searching on the 8th and 9th of Nov? Anyone else hear that?

Lee stated the smell in Caseys car was unbearable and he couldnt even be in the garage with it. His parents stated it smelt like a dead body had been in the car. The car had been cleaned out. How can you honestly say the Anthonys think shes alive? Because from what they themselves have said I dont believe them for one minute - and if they want to mantain that Caylee is alive then maybe they should be asking Casey whose body she had in her car and how did it get there. MOO

I honestly think they are going to try and play off of a story that casey witnessed a murder, they put the victim in her trunk and the murderer took off with caylee. I think that's why george said it wasn't his granddaughter in the trunk. i think they are resigned to the fact that there was a dead body, but I think Casey and JB have convinced them that it's someone else. I just feel like they are not going to deny a body being there, rather that it wasn't caylee to try and establish reasonable doubt. that's why it's so important to NOT find caylee and I think that's why they were trying to cast so much doubt on her ex-fiance, JG.

Did'nt LP say they found 2 empty cans of deodorant in a Target bag( not sure since NG cut him off) somewhere near the sight they will be searching on the 8th and 9th of Nov? Anyone else hear that?
Yes he did.
He said that the 2 cans were found inside a Target bag, on the side of the road within the area of her cell pings.

Honestly, if I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't be running around encouraging people to support TES for other families. Maybe later but not at that time. LOL I'd want my friends to support law enforcement and the Private Investigators that are actively looking for my child right then. When my kid is missing, I'm not doing charity work for an organization that I don't believe is going to help me find my child alive. After my kid is found, let my kid be the poster child for TES and I'll be the spokesperson and do a telethon or something. I don't think what Lee is doing is odd or meant to hurt other families. For once, it seems obvious that his actions are totally Caylee focused.

Maybe Later? It has been 4 months. If Caylee is alive, then TES will not find her, which should help put their mind at ease. Why try and discourage people from donating to TES? They desperately need that money not only to search for Caylee, but other missing children. IMHO, that is a slap in the face to all the family members at the conference that Cindy and George just attended for missing children. I'll bet some of those family members would LOVE to have Tim Miller working on their cases.

maybe kc was sweating so much, she needed two cans of deodorant

heheheheheh

I honestly think they are going to try and play off of a story that casey witnessed a murder, they put the victim in her trunk and the murderer took off with caylee. I think that's why george said it wasn't his granddaughter in the trunk. i think they are resigned to the fact that there was a dead body, but I think Casey and JB have convinced them that it's someone else. I just feel like they are not going to deny a body being there, rather that it wasn't caylee to try and establish reasonable doubt. that's why it's so important to NOT find caylee and I think that's why they were trying to cast so much doubt on her ex-fiance, JG.

I'd say you're right. I'd also say that if KC had acted like a human being with a conscience and real emotion, it might just be a good defense. BUT we are talking about KC, the sociopath whose heart is as cold as stone.

Yeah, I just got a flashback to August when the A's threw out a bunch of stuffed animals and toys sent from the public to Caylee at the A home. Sad.

Hmm. I never knew this bit of information. Perhaps they felt they had a good reason to toss the animals and toys. Maybe they knew then that Caylee wasn't coming home. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back