Phone records

Ivy said:
Yes, vicktor, except that it seems just a little too convenient that these particular records are unavailable...records that could help solve the mysterious death of the phone owner's daughter.

imo

Or records who's content could nail you to the wall.

It would not be hard to purposely transpose the records of the Ramseys with those of say a client who indeed did not make a single call in the month of December. With today's technology it would be less likely to happen on it's own. Just backspace and change a digit in the phone number until you find one with no calls and attach that as the December statement. Databases and computer files are flexible in many regards. Because woman change their names when they marry almost every database allows for the very name on an account to be open to alteration.

I agree there is a conspiracy...

http://www.geocities.com/pinker44

I think it would be important to compare the Ramsey's cell phone records of previous months to get an idea of the average amount of minutes they typically used in a month to see if NO minutes used during December made sense or not.

Me thinks it made no sense and someone deleted the record for December because it was somehow incriminating.

But why would they use a cell phone to call, say Bynum, and not their regular phone?

BlueCrab said:
Patsy got a new cell phone as a gift from John that Christmas. John already had one.

JMO
I didn't know that. Had she lost hers? Perhaps that would account for the lack of calls. Did they have separate lines? We have two cells with different phone numbers. Mr. tipper uses his for business and doesn't want it ringing in the middle of a meeting because some kid is trying to arrange a basketball game with the teen tippers. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ramsey house was the same.

There are apparently references to Patsy's cell phone and her cell phone records in DOI (hb), on pages 342 and 379-380. All I have is the pb and don't have time to sift through it looking for the info. Anyone have the hardback? If so, it would great if you'd post the info here. Thanks.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back