GUILTY AZ - Edwin Pellecier, 10, & Jesse Ramirez, 7, murdered, Phoenix, 23 Dec 2008

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
My heart go out to the family of the two boys this holiday season. No apparent motive. Attack was extremely violent. Perp was arrested.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/swvalley/articles/2008/12/24/20081224abrk-childrenattacked.html

An arrest has been made in an attack on two young boys found severely injured after being beaten at a park on Tuesday afternoon, police said. The cousins, ages 10 and 7, suffered what was described as severe head trauma and remained in extremely critical condition on Wednesday morning, police said.(more and video at the below link)

Absolutely horrifying.

This man could have critically harmed these young children with his bare hands, and yet, he still used an aluminum baseball bat.
I hope they pull out okay and are not severely disfigured or mentally traumatized for the rest of their lives.

Horrible! I looked at the video and this was what we call a tot lot. It wasn't like the kids were in a huge public park, just playing a couple of doors down on at a little neighborhood play park.

This is terrible! I wonder if the boys being the same age as his own children "triggered" something? My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

God bless the families of these boys. I am praying with all my heart that they pull through this. Why would someone do this? They were just little kids.

We need to start building more asylums in this country and placing people like this man in them to live their lives if medication doesn't help or if they continually refuse to take it. It's scary to think that there are probably lots of lunatics like this man out running around in public.

Anything new? I couldn't find anything today. I've been thinking about these little guys all night. My thoughts and prayers are with them and their family.

Anything new? I couldn't find anything today. I've been thinking about these little guys all night. My thoughts and prayers are with them and their family.

I went to bed thinking about them, I woke up thinking about them. Sadly it appears neither child will survive:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/swvalley/articles/2008/12/24/20081224abrk-childrenattacked.html

(snip)
Two boys were not expected to survive injuries they suffered when attacked at a west Phoenix park with what appeared to be a baseball bat.

Thank You SuziQ- again my prayers are with them. It's very difficult to even comprehend what their parents are going through, but today of all days I am praying for a miracle.

We need to start building more asylums in this country and placing people like this man in them to live their lives if medication doesn't help or if they continually refuse to take it. It's scary to think that there are probably lots of lunatics like this man out running around in public.

asylums?? uh, do you personally know anyone with schitzophrenia? 99 percent of them aren't violent and don't do things like this. This is highly unusual. Most violent crimes are committed by your average sociopath or antisocial personality - who are not mentally ill and walking around freely all the time, and can't be committed. you can't just commit people based on what you think they might eventually do.

Um, sorry future criminologist, but I think txsvicki has a valid point. I also think that it's spelled schizophrenia, and would like to know where you can up with that 99 percent statistic. Off the top of my head, and on television...just the other day...was the case of the schizo man who pushed that beautiful woman onto the subway platform. Also, the case of that schizo woman, who shot up an elementary school. So, it isn't so highly unusual. I guess since it's the holidays, I get a little sensitive,and defensive, and thought your post was a little condescending to txsV.
Peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back