A Celebration of ROY M. KRONK

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted to you Mr. Kronk on another thread so I'll add it here for you!

Posted by jjgram:

********* Ps Thanks Mr Kronk !!!! & Happy Birthday to YOU ! ! ! !

God BLess !
jjgram

A reader by the name of psiflorida posted a happy comment to the blog at Fox Orlando. Please feel free to add comments on this day, Roy's birthday at
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/citrusleaf

Unfortunately someone like Mr. Kronk, who doesn't already know the blog is there, would only be able to locate it by Google: Roy Kronk birthday brings it up, along with us here and also The Eagle, the one I dedicated to him.

Today, Jupiter & the Sun visit his trio of planets that open Aquarius, the Moon is in Sagittarius, Venus and Mars are in perfect sextile and Mercury separates from the inconjunct to his Uranus. Transiting Uranus conjoins Venus. Nothing lasts forever, oh well. Definitely a promising birthday line-up. When we were writing the tributes yesterday, Mercury was cooperating and positioned in Aquarius with the Sun and Jupiter.

Happy Birthday Mr. Kronk! You are Caylee's Hero and you are our Hero! We thank you for your persistance and dedication in finding Caylee.

I wish you peace and happiness in all the years to come and hope that you will remember our words of gratefulness, blessings and prayers in the difficult times ahead as resolution and justice for Caylee moves through the court system.

Wishing you a wonderful Birthday, a wonderful year, and many wonderful years ahead!

Salem

PartyBalloons.gif

You're a GOOD MAN Roy! Blessed with remarkable instincts-eyes wide open for sure. You did the right thing and responded to the cries of a little baby girl who wanted to be found..although thousands were on the ground seaching for her, it was YOU who fulfilled the mission. What a BIG day on planet Earth.Thank you thank you thank you Sir.

You were the Perfect Servant as the hand of God alerted you. Divine Intervention.

I wish your Birthday anniversary is a happy one completely removed from all the noisy interference you've been victim of since bringing Caylee home. Believe me mister, the masses see you as a HERO.
Time for Roy to feel GOOD. You are so worthy.

Wishing you all things beautiful and loving.

FE

FANCLUB.gif

Happy Birthday, Roy.

Know that you are in the prayers of many who are thankful that you stood your ground until this child was found. For those of us who were unable to join the searches we would also like to thank all of the searcher's who tried to bring this child home to her final resting place.

Thank you, again and wishing for you all the best in the future.

I made a natal chart for Roy Kronk but am having great trouble logging into my photobucket acc't. This is not the first time this week. Hope I can get this cleared up sometime within January 22.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/RoyKronkHappyBirthday043.jpg

I have so many names & passwords now that I'm registered in the Secret Sacred Text of The Assyrians. The above is a birthday chart for the meter reader.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Kronk. This has to be a blessed birthday for you because you are Caylee's angel. It brings tears to my eyes just remembering you were the determined soul who found her. Your instincts are excellent. Your determination stellar. It is because of you, your abilities, and your 'never give up' style that brought Caylee out of the snake-infested woods. You must have heard her small voice calling you all those months.

Your bravery is inspiring. Please know we are grateful and we trust you. YOU did a very good thing.

I will be forever appreciative and you will always be in my prayers. May God continue to bless you forever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Sincerely,

Alexa

Happy Birthday Mr. Kronk.

I wish you much peace in the coming year.

~Khaki

Just a note to say I'm thinking of you.

Yes, with aksleuth, God bless your forever! Always in our prayers, you are, Roy M. Kronk. Always.

Hi Kronk. Thinking of ya and hoping all is well with you. I hope the doc dump doesn't cause any further scrutiny or grief to you.

We are up to date on the latest attempts to impugn your good name and intentions and accomplishment and we are behind you 100%.

On the weekend, June 20 & 21, legal beagles were misstating the facts about Roy Kronk's discovery, saying he had given multiple contradictory stories. What eyewash! Roy's accounts have been congruent and easy to understand. GRRR!

Roy,
I have believed from the beginning that you were honorable and true in your discovery of little Caylee. God Bless you and keep you and yours- it was a noble deed, and many of us believe that what you did to find her, is deserving of our sincere appreciation.

Congratulations, Roy. It is wonderful that you received a reward. It is small compared to what you deserve.

I bow to Angel's quick reporting...They just announced Roy Kronk fired from his job no reason given, but he will not be able to have his legal fees covered by Orange County :( so sad

ROY KRONK FIRED FROM COUNTY JOB

http://www.wftv.com/news/21464889/detail.html
Posted: 12:33 pm EDT October 29, 2009
Updated: 12:42 pm EDT October 29, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has confirmed that the meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains has been fired by Orange County.

Records show that Roy Kronk was fired on Tuesday after failing to attend a disciplinary hearing for an undisclosed reason.

ETA: this is NOT related to the Caylee Anthony case

Wesh article report's reason why Roy Kronk was fired!

UPDATED: Orange County Fires Worker Who Found Caylee Anthony
Roy Kronk Loses Job, His Lawyer Says
POSTED: 1:02 pm EDT October 29, 2009
UPDATED: 4:26 pm EDT October 29, 2009
<snipped>
Kronk's lawyer David Evans tells WESH 2 News that Kronk was fired over an issue related to worker's compensation.

Kronk was receiving working at a county warehouse and suffered a shoulder or neck injury.

"There's a dispute between Roy and the county over a job-related injury," Evans said. "Roy is going to consider what his options are."

VIDEO: Orange Co. Fires Man Who Found Caylee Anthony
http://www.wesh.com/video/21467605/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/21465288/detail.html

:angel:

In a statement, Evans added: "This dispute arose because Mr. Kronk's management directed him to resume work duties after his injury, and Mr. Kronk and his health care providers did not consider it to be safe or medically appropriate to resume those duties at this time." Source: http://www.wesh.com/news/21465288/detail.html

Something is hinky here b/c anyone in HR should know that if a employee is hurt on the job and under a doctor's care for that injury then they cannot return to work until the doctor has released them. Perhaps Kronk's doctors disagreed with the Workers Comp doctor because surely Orange County would not ignore the advice of their own doctors. That would be just asking for a lawsuit.

Now what I'm wondering is was he under doctors order to not work at all or not return to work and assume his regular duties? In other words, was he cleared for some type of light duty? If so, was that what he was told to come back and do and he refused? Also the state informed his attorney that they would no longer pay his attorney's fees. I don't see how they can legally not pay. His discovery of Caylee was made while he was working. The 911 call was made through the departments dispatch and the caller even mentions that Kronk was an employee.

Something doesn't seem right here....I hope the defense doesn't try to grab on to this somehow and use it for their benefit.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21466826/detail.html Link to Documents pertaining to Kronk's dismissal.

The predetermination hearing was held 10/27 at 1pm at the Orange County Utilities Administration Building (address is in the paperwork) if you for some reason needed this info for a chart.

Even after reading the paperwork, something still doesn't seem right with this. Would a chart give us any insight to the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff