GA - Sunday Blombergh, 28, Tifton, 22 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free, Reign, Sunshine, Promise, Sunday.....family sure likes unusual names!

Did she have a computer and if so, have LE looked at it?

Hi, all. I have been lurking on Haleighs forum for over a year. I got a real computer account, all so I could post here on Sunday...I found this place when one of my best friends' brother went missing. He is still missing to this day.

Now, someone else I know is gone. The media report saying "the police do not suspect foul play" What?! I am not close with her, because she is part of a larger group I do not have anything to do with, but have met her and talked to her on several occasions over the years. She would never, ever just leave her daughter. Yes, she used to have some problems and I do not know if they followed her to GA. But that is not why she is missing. I am looking at the similar aspects to other South GA cases, esp. Tara Grinstead. These young women had one thing they shared that really stands out: THEY both stood out. You'd have to be from around here to understand what I mean right off the bat but...they did not "blend in" whatsoever. Not too many smart, pretty girls in this area.

The family is not getting the kind of information they need or technical help they deserve from the Police. They should have had pings and phone records being examined by now. They should have had dogs out there, day 1. Why is it like this? There are two rivers one on either side of where she disappeared:( What about RSOs' in the areas' pings?

Either someone she knew did not want her leaving (possibly a secret relationship) or someone familiar but not close (to her personally) was waiting, and acted ...

Welcome Coonbottom Gal (love your screen name)!!
Can you give us an idea of why Sunday was in Georgia? Any idea what kind of job she had or where she was working there? Friends she had made?

I agree with you about the slow response from LE. But it sounds like the GBI is now involved. Sister and Brother were supposed to meet with them on Monday.

To all the Blombergh family, i want you to knowthat I am doing all I can to help in these trying times....I have sent info and pics to my froends in SC, SC TX and Mich. I will keep my eyes and ears open to everything ..also i am staying in contact with Jane Vallez Mitchell and Nancy grace trying to push to have them do coverage on Sunday...

This is confusing. She was separated, lived with a roomate, was moving and supposed to be buying a car with help from her dad. Her sister had to talked to her earlier in the day about meeting with her.
So who did she leave with, and where is her child?
Another item I read said she was waiting for her sister to pick her up. Her sister Sunshine that is. i read that on the facebook wall for Sunday.

Sunday was originally from Tallahassee FL when she and her husband moved to Tifton, GA. Well, she and he separated and proceeded to divorce. She resided with her daughter at her MIL's home. On the morning of her disappearance, according to the MIL, Sunday phones her MIL (I'm presuming at work) and asked if she could please bring her a pack of cigarettes. The MIL says ok. In the meantime, and shortly after that call, she speaks with her sister Sunshine who is coming from Florida to pick up Sunday to move back to Florida. Her daughter was going to stay with Gramma until school was completed. Sunshine is in the middle of packing and confirms the time to meet with her sister at 3pm.
Further according to the MIL, The mother in law arrives and stated "no Sunday". She was not at home. So something happened between the calls in the early morning to the time the MIL arrived in mid morning. Sunday's dad lives in TX. He came from TX and is now in GA helping to look for Sunday. Everyone in the family says she would never ever leave her daughter. She was looking forward to going back to Tallahassee, Florida to begin anew. And now she is missing:(

Sunday is a very beautiful woman, a mother, a sister and daughter, I really pray that no harm has come to her....

I don't know if this is ok (Haleighs forum has its own thread for this)
But I have had strong messages about the person behind this.
I need to check GA RSO list and see if they a vehicle information...FL does.
I am going to throw it out here...sometimes I am so right it's a little scary.

He is mid thirties to forties. He is a skilled trades person...someone around businesses and/or homes, doing one particular thing like cabinets or floors or masonry.
I have seen a small, old truck...like one of those little, late 70's early 80's nissans or toyota. An unusual shade of blue.

This would put him around people from that area, from Tifton to Ocilla. He would be able to observe without being obtrusive.

I could be wrong, wrong, wrong....

Maybe it dosen't matter. It was a very strong message, though. I wish I could remote view, but alas that is not my gift.

JMfeeling.

One thing that caught my attention. I was browsing the Tifton County website and found this. http://www.tiftcounty.org/departmentHome.php?dp=9
Just caught my eye and I wondered if there were inspections happening in the area of Sunday's home when she went missing?

There is an RSO living at 19 Briarwood Lane, noted that a few posts upstream.
Thank you for sharing that vision CBG, I did not see vehicle descriptions in the Georgia RSO website, too bad all States are not as forward thinking as Florida in that regard.

Interesting ... The RSO's address of 19 Briarwood Lane, Lenox, GA does not pop up on the Tift County property records search. Although it says his address was confirmed on 09/15/09.

I suck at mapping, anyone else want to take a stab at mapping 49 Briarwood Lane, Lenox, GA? I would like to see it from a little bit of a distance, so we can see how close some of the neighbors might be, shared access roads, etc.

Ha ... A criminal record I just found shows the address of the RSO as 67 Briarwood Lane. Jeeze, is the GA RSO database wrong?

Man this is just astounding ... The difference between the information in the GA and FL RSO databases is:waitasec:. I'm talking about GA saying he has no tattoo's and FL lists 4 or 5. Aren't correct address and identifying marks kind of important?

GA just recently in the news for "losing track" of hundreds (like 600 plus) of RSO's...you look at these peoples' pictures, and they are so creepy...but if you take a drive around South GA North FL and it's like that is almost...everyone.

One of the biggest watersheds in GA in this area.

Sunday had been living at 49 Briarwood Lane, Lenox, GA.
I think I made a mistake in saying she was living with Gma Ruby, still trying to verify.
There is one RSO living on Briarwood.

Yes. She resided with Ruby. That is the home she went missing from.

In the above interview, Sunshine states Sunday had a boyfriend in the Tifton area. She does not know if LE has contacted or interviewed him. Wonder who this person is?

Well, I have had personal experience with Tifton police...they told me if I gave them 700 dollars I would not go to jail. That was eight years ago...wonder how much things have changed?

Well it looks like we finally got through to Nancy Grace..thank God....I am glad to see that some of my efforts to help in this whole situation are working......thanks for the heads up Lavonda.

i just heard that due to some other 'breaking' case, that Nancy Grace has postponed the discussion of Sunday's case to a later show.. perhaps tomorrow or monday..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82