Off Topic Posts for Gabriel Johnson's Forum ** No Posting **

Status
Not open for further replies.
After listening to the jail house call between E and TS, I do believe E was telling more truth than TS. But why E hasn't given up TS, is still confusing to me. I mean, why doesn't E just come out with everything and give up TS???

Odd case indeed.

I think this post fits here...

I keep going back to medical care for Gabe. Somehow he is getting that - at 1 year he should have had a check up and shots. I am sure he was sick this winter and had to have care then too. On previous posts it was suggested that he could have been taken to an urgent care for his medical care.

In reading the threads there seems to be 2 current thoughts - either he is 1) in AZ somewhere near to TS or just in AZ or 2) still in the San Antonio area. (I am not near either).

I know this would be huge, but has anyone canvased the doctor offices/urgent care clinics/emergency rooms? I don't think you can e-mail them and they are probably not connected electronically at all, so you would need to go into the offices with a picture of gabe - younger and an age progression and see if they have seen him? Start at the center of the town and work in a radius out of town? IDK:twocents:

I'm re-looking for connections in SA --- I know their was some speculation about military bases after someones comment about helicopters overhead. I found another affiliation for TS's church, a large one (Church of Christ Valley Hi) which is just northwest - maybe a mile - of Lackland AFB. There is also Kelly AFB just southeast of that.

Also, early on, Logan asked if we found any connections to Luna Tx. There is no Luna Tx -- BUT, I do see a Luna Ct south of Kelly AFB, which is just down the street from a Jack-In-The-Box as well.

Just thought it was interesting.

Thanks, Saba -- I did have the crossroads of Farm To Market Roads 489 & 1451, but was under the impression from my research the town didn't really exist anymore -- if that's possible . . . .

I'm re-looking for connections in SA --- I know their was some speculation about military bases after someones comment about helicopters overhead. I found another affiliation for TS's church, a large one (Church of Christ Valley Hi) which is just northwest - maybe a mile - of Lackland AFB. There is also Kelly AFB just southeast of that.

Also, early on, Logan asked if we found any connections to Luna Tx. There is no Luna Tx -- BUT, I do see a Luna Ct south of Kelly AFB, which is just down the street from a Jack-In-The-Box as well.

I don't remember anything about Luna? Do you have a link? TIA. :)

Thanks, Saba -- I did have the crossroads of Farm To Market Roads 489 & 1451, but was under the impression from my research the town didn't really exist anymore -- if that's possible . . . .

Locals who live in the immediate vicinity might call the area Luna rather than describing it by road numbers- particularly if they go back aways - I looked this up once before and was just stumped- maybe there's a satellite view somewhere- I also wonder if a cell tower out in some cornfield would register as being in Luna.

Locals who live in the immediate vicinity might call the area Luna rather than describing it by road numbers- particularly if they go back aways - I looked this up once before and was just stumped- maybe there's a satellite view somewhere- I also wonder if a cell tower out in some cornfield would register as being in Luna.

Google has a satellite view, and those roads have street view's as well.

MAP LINK

Please keep psychic discussions (the helicopters overhead) in the Psychic thread.

What is the military connection regarding Tammi as the third party? If you don't have a direct connection, then please discuss military connections in the military theory thread.

I searched the forum, and I didn't find anything on Logan asking us about Luna. Where did that come from please?

Thanks,
BeanE

After hearing her complain about the food in Jail. And fighting with inmates. I think she did kill Gabriel, I hope that isn't the case but I would think she would confess if she really gave him away and give more information, to try getting out of jail good food. I think she did it to get back at Logan and because she didn't enjoy motherhood.

I agree, EJ's not protecting anyone, the only thing she's protecting is from people finding out the truth about what she did with Gabriel.

If Gabe is alive, why is she not working with LE? why is she not trying to help locate this supposed couple? etc.

She hates jail, so if Gabe's alive why not tell the truth and get out?

unfortunately, I can only think of one reason why she's not helping anybody.

Sorry guys! I linked the psychic thread because it referenced TS being involved and I referenced the military thread because I found something of interest while trying to link TS to SA.

Regarding Luna, I completely spaced that it came from him in an email to me -- sorry if I shouldn't have brought it up. Everything runs together sometimes......

ETA: If it's ok to mention, the Luna connection was in an email from Logan pretty early on. He said they had a possible lead connecting to Luna and asked if anyone had mentioned a connection. There was a few of us that looked through it and didn't find one. Well, couldn't really even find that Luna was still a town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong