NY NY - Patrick Alford, 7, Brooklyn, 22 Jan 2010 - #2

It is heartbreaking isn't it? I am just not so sure he is with family.

Very heartbreaking, RubyRed. I came across the article while at work and had to stop reading it. Just wasn't the day to start bawling at work. Still holding out hope that Patrick can come home soon and have a "normal" summer. :(

I keep coming back hoping to see that someone in NY is doing something or hearing something that will help bring Patrick home. And I'll keep coming back. Patrick, you're still in our thoughts and prayers!

Patrick's been missing 6 months today. Idaho posted an article from the Staten Island Live (I've only been a WS member for about 6 weels and don't know how to snip or link). Idaho has all that a few posts above 7/19/2010. Just as the story says,: We're still holding out hope!!!!!!

Let's all say a prayer for Patrick today.

6 months. :(

Still waiting and hoping for you, Patrick.

Vigil%20for%20Child%20RapistCop%20Killer%20Lovelle%20Mixon%20Tonight.jpg

But as easy as it is to sit back and blame a mother we don’t know, a judge we can’t overrule, or an agency we can’t understand, laying blame now is pointless because there’s a little boy who is still nowhere to be found.

Police twice searched a wooded area around Howard Beach near Spring Creek where dogs once picked up a trace of Patrick’s scent. Nothing.

“Where’s Patrick?” is not a question now. It’s a neon sign.

http://blog.silive.com/around_the_b...pe_for_missing_island_boy_patrick_alford.html

So it's 6 months and a few day since Patrick went missing. I pray that his guardian angel is with him and that another angel for Patrick is working with LE to guide them in the right direction to find Patrick and send him back to those who love him.

I know this sounds stupid I4G but I would wish we knew where the orginating country (or if PR) the Mother's family moved from to NYC.

I wonder if they still have ties there? Could Patrick have been taken there?

I know it's a long shot but it gives me a bit of hope to wonder.

I haven't checked in on Patrick in awhile
disappointing that he's not home yet

where can he be????????

I know this sounds stupid I4G but I would wish we knew where the orginating country (or if PR) the Mother's family moved from to NYC.

I wonder if they still have ties there? Could Patrick have been taken there?

I know it's a long shot but it gives me a bit of hope to wonder.

That's a good question and would be nice to know. I *assume* that all connections to Patrick's mother's family have been checked out. But you just never know. And the best chance he has of being alive is with family.

Patrick is a 7 yr. old little boy, just like Kyron. Oh, I wish he had people there to advocate for him and keep his face in the public eye. Patrick, there are people thinking of you who want to see you found. I'm saying prayers for you little one.

Finding Missing Foster Children: Kids Who Disappear From State Care Often at Disadvantage

For every Elizabeth Smart, there's an Amber Nicklas. For every Kyron Horman, there's a Patrick Alford. For every Caylee Anthony, there's a Rilya Wilson.

For every high-profile missing children's case that grabs the nation's attention, there are hundreds of foster children who disappear from state care whose cases are never even reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

[snip]

A case that defied all convention, however, was that of missing 7-year-old New York City boy Patrick Alford, whose status as a foster child hasn't stopped his foster parent and the state from getting his case put on everything from local newspapers to national websites to a segment on "America's Most Wanted."

Patrick, Allen said, had attempted to run away before to find his biological mother. In January, he made another run for it and got away while his foster mother was taking the trash out. He left in the dead of winter, with no extra clothes and no supplies.

She immediately called both state authorities and the police, who in turn notified the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. He has never been found.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-fo...acy-laws-lack-family/story?id=11251835&page=3

Hope Patrick's Guardian Angel is watching over him. Prayers for Patrick, his family and all of us who care for him and miss him. We need a MIRACLE now!

Just bumping Patrick up. I thought that he must have been found, and I missed it after following other cases. Sadly, I was wrong. When things get too quiet, I fear that the world has forgotten. What do we need to do to light a fire under the backsides of LE and media?

Just bumping Patrick up. I thought that he must have been found, and I missed it after following other cases. Sadly, I was wrong. When things get too quiet, I fear that the world has forgotten. What do we need to do to light a fire under the backsides of LE and media?

I wish I had an idea of something helpful to do. I keep posting, hoping to keep him on the first page, hoping one of the older supersleuths will do their stuff!
Meanwhile a prayer that Patrick's Guardian Angel is watching over him.:angel2:

Oh Patrick, where are you hunny? I wish we could get an update - Something, ANYTHING. I've e-mailed my local news station here in Florida, I hope to hear something back..

This is one of the many reasons why I joined Websleuths..Even if the stories have vanished from the news, you guys never forget! :blowkiss:

Oh Patrick, where are you hunny? I wish we could get an update - Something, ANYTHING. I've e-mailed my local news station here in Florida, I hope to hear something back..

This is one of the many reasons why I joined Websleuths..Even if the stories have vanished from the news, you guys never forget! :blowkiss:

Hi and welcome to Websleuths. I keep posting a hope and a prayer for Patrick just to keep his case where others will see it and hopefully take an interest. I hope you do get a response from your email. I wonder if your local news station has an affiliate in New York. I'm also new here, but for some reason Patrick touched my heart. May his Guaedian Angel stay by his side.:angel2:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back