NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but funny you mention it, the "mill pond" where my aunt lives, the water is really low. Don't know what is up. It is on my facebook in pictures. I wonder if you guys can see it. I may go take a little drive. Should be doing my homework though.

At the request of one of the sleuthers here (won't say who) I went to check out EB's old address in that area and looked at the lake. There is a dirt trail/road that is extremely remote right in front of that apartment complex that trails down through the woods to the lake. (see google maps)

My daughter and I went to check it out. It is indeed isolated and I could not get down into the trail/road because of a gate up going into the power lines. I have photos.

Her medical care would be free, however her travel to and fro most likely would not I would think.

There are several programs that provide transportation for kids who need medical care -- one of the most common lets you donate your "points" or airline miles either to a pool or to a specific person. It's more often done to let people in poorer countries bring their children to the US for treatment, but I imagine Australia has similar programs. And a private donation could have (might have been -- purely hypothetical here) been arranged through nearly any airline, bank, credit union, and many credit cards. Not sure of the details but our CU has something like that.

Just got back from riding by the Hickory home and there is not much going on there. Only a couple of police cars, SBI truck still there and only two news vans. Nothing going on at all outside that I could see and the CSI truck is gone as well. I tend to believe they are wrapping it up over there.

I could NOT find the CNN van to try to talk to the engineer guy again. :-/

Baker was not present alongside her attorney Scott Reilly Friday morning as he spent all of 30 seconds speaking before a judge on her worthless check charges.

Reilly, who is representing Baker on her felony obstruction charge, asked to be appointed to Baker's worthless check charges and was granted a continuance until December 17th.

Baker is due back in court the morning of November 3 for a probable cause hearing on her obstruction charge.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Just got back from riding by the Hickory home and there is not much going on there. Only a couple of police cars, SBI truck still there and only two news vans. Nothing going on at all outside that I could see and the CSI truck is gone as well. I tend to believe they are wrapping it up over there.

I could NOT find the CNN van to try to talk to the engineer guy again. :-/
Hey Homes! You may want to check out christie road way... they are reporting ((^links upstream)) that they are moved back out to Christie Road. Also reported that the yard is done but they will keep working on inside of the house thru the weekend.

At the request of one of the sleuthers here (won't say who) I went to check out EB's old address in that area and looked at the lake. There is a dirt trail/road that is extremely remote right in front of that apartment complex that trails down through the woods to the lake. (see google maps)

My daughter and I went to check it out. It is indeed isolated and I could not get down into the trail/road because of a gate up going into the power lines. I have photos.

Nice! Which address is this?

We're working on it. If anyone else is interested in helping, let me know. I'm going to be on vacation next week. You would be surprised. Evidently no one in this family owns anything.

BTW, when y'all were talking about the photo-baiting (possibility that EB used photos of BS when she was courting AB online), I thought her other daughter, AF, looked WAY more like her. But in this photo, both of them very much look like their mother.

http://abcnews.go.com/meta/search/i...om/images/US/4e1e02d8d9bc4ef481da3aa929449330

Can't imagine waking up and looking in the mirror every morning and seeing their mom looking back at them, after all of the horrible things she has allegedly done.

I would be more than happy to help you with anything you need. Please pm me, I can't keep up here.

so:

1-done with the yard
2-not done with inside of the house-searched thru the weekend
3-back out to christie road area where prosthetic limb was found

Unless I am mistaken, they were at the Christie Road location yesterday as well. I am only guessing, but I'm willing to bet they are searching many locations out of the eye of the public because they don't want the public to know about these areas.

Since EB is clearly 'cooperating', well... what exactly would that mean because if she knew where the body was (or pieces of), wouldn't they have her by now?

Either...

1. EB is being coy. Giving out dibbles of info.
2. EB didn't kill & dispose of her. Someone else did.

Right?

PS - I'm still curious if Zahra wore any jewelry like a necklace on a daily/constant basis. Just keep wondering if it could be one of the things they're looking for.

3. Zahra's body was disposed of in such a way that EB cannot be sure where it ended up, such as in water, in a trash receptacle, in a place that is heavily infested with animals, etc. (As always, it's horrible to type something like that. :( )

I probably missed this between last evening and mid day today, but AB does have an attorney: Mark Killian. And when was EB's bond increased and became a secured amount of $97, 200? I thought I was pretty much caught up, I see I am not.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/29/1796143/more-evidence-taken-from-home.html
bbm... it was increased at the motion to reduce bond ((when daughter spoke out about a Mister Fullman sending her 10k over the last year with some as recently as in the last weeks))

Baker was not present alongside her attorney Scott Reilly Friday morning as he spent all of 30 seconds speaking before a judge on her worthless check charges.

Reilly, who is representing Baker on her felony obstruction charge, asked to be appointed to Baker's worthless check charges and was granted a continuance until December 17th.

Baker is due back in court the morning of November 3 for a probable cause hearing on her obstruction charge.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637
Not to quote my own self... but I guess I just did LOL... but this puts her felony obstruction hearing at next wednesday and that will be here before we know it....

I probably missed this between last evening and mid day today, but AB does have an attorney: Mark Killian. And when was EB's bond increased and became a secured amount of $97, 200? I thought I was pretty much caught up, I see I am not.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/29/1796143/more-evidence-taken-from-home.html

Thanks for posting that. I had read online (will not say where as it's not allowed) that bondswoman Rebecca Potter posted his bail BUT since I couldn't confirm it I didn't want to post and get in trouble.

Hey Homes! You may want to check out christie road way... they are reporting ((^links upstream)) that they are moved back out to Christie Road. Also reported that the yard is done but they will keep working on inside of the house thru the weekend.

Too far from Christy Road to buzz up there during work but may try to do it this weekend but it's not looking too good. I have to work my horses and then have a Halloween party saturday evening.

bbm... it was increased at the motion to reduce bond ((when daughter spoke out about a Mister Fullman sending her 10k over the last year with some as recently as in the last weeks))

I thought that was when it was increased from $40k to $65K and even then I didn't think it was secured - gosh, guess I've missed a lot

I wish one of the ummmm, two people, would just tell LE where she is ALREADY. This is nuts. The way this is going they are gonna have to dig up the whole county. They say "they are cooperating", I call BS, cooperation means telling the truth and telling where Zahra is.

wow just wow, guys. And good afternoon.

The montecarlo could that car if it is true EB owned one, be parked at a dump where other run down cars are instead of inside water?

I can go check out Christie Road tomorrow. I would like to confirm which side of the road the leg was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73