GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

Welcome, TMRose!

Has it been said how her car was found and/or who reported it to LE?

Her car was found at an apartment complex in our hometown. It is reported that her keys were still inside the car when it was found. The car is currently being processed.

I have not heard anything about how they found her car or who reported it. But Channel 10 news was on the scene, you can find info on their website.

The jibberish text...I think most people know the texting style of their friends and loved ones...I took it that the text didn't read in a way that she would normally text.

P.S. Sorry for all the posts.
You only have 7 posts. Hopefully you will stay with Websleuths long enough to have 7777! Thank you for all the info you are providing.

Welcome to WebSleuths TMROSE43311 & WHATEVER1. It's great to have you here!

I watched the 6:00 P.M. WBNS-TV 10 news tonight. WBNS showed a video of the apartment complex where Tiffany's car was found today. The reporter did say that her car was found and her keys were in the car. It didn't say how or who found her car at the apartment complex. The reporter did say that Tiffany is still missing.

Bellefontaine is an hour's drive northwest of Columbus and an hour's drive northeast of Dayton.

TMRose,

I'm so sorry to hear about Tiffany and how the people of Bellefontaine must be feeling right now. I'm from a town close to Belle. and my town is much similar to yours - things like this just do not happen. Big time crime is almost unheard of, and when it does happen, that's all people can focus on. We are used to feeling relatively safe all the time.

I was wondering....do you find it odd that it took three days for her car to turn up; especially b/c it was located right in your town. I find that to be a bit disturbing b/c I know that this has probably been the talk of the town or the only talk of the town for three days. Is it possible someone could have brought the car back? I dont' know...just seems weird to me.

It is quite impressive that LE is handling this the way they are and not just dismissing it as a young adult who just left town...thank God for that.

The cell phone tower is interesting to me b/c people said towers are all over, when in fact one of our major carriers has there tower 10 miles from where we live and most people that I know have them.

Where exactly is PNC located? Was it a different bank at one time? I wonder if they have looked over there security tapes or tapes that might be at other places nearby.

Last question, is there any talk in town of what people think "might" of happened. I'm sure it's interested to hear what friends of friends are thinking etc.

I'm done babbling now, but I'm so glad she is getting attention considering she's from a small town. I saw the pics of her little boys on her myspace, and they are so cute. I feel so badly for them. :(

No one has any idea what has happened to her. I find it odd that her car suddenly showed up after 3 days. The family has asked people not to share any information that has not yet been disclosed. As far as the cell phone tower, all i know is that they traced her cell to a tower about 3 miles north of Kenton, and that that tower only has a 4.5 mi radius. They have searched bellefontaine, kenton, west liberty, belle center, all the surrounding areas, but so far have come up with nothing. Last i knew they hadn't yet accessed the security tapes.

But as I said, no one has ANY idea. We are all completely baffled. And other than her car and the cell phone being traced that one time, as far as i know they havent come up with ANY clues.

This is the thing about small towns. Someone knows everyone and everyone knows someone. Even if u dont know the person involved, you know at least one person who does. Doesnt matter if u know the person or not, in a town this small, something like this affects everyone. There were fliers all over town within 24 hrs of her disappearance.

PNC Bank is on the corner of Main and Chillicothe. t was a different bank up till about a yr or so ago, i jusgt dont remember which bank exactly.

welcome tmrose!

does her family know how to get her story out to the media? are they receiving some help?

prayers to all of you...

Her story has been on all of the local papers, as well as Channel 10 and Channel 2 news, and was on Nancy Grace's Missing America (?) tonight at 8. As well as being all over facebook and other social networking sites.

It must have been a very brief mention on NG, I watched both hours and did not catch it...but was doing other things.

Just trying to catch up here.

I assume LE knows if the deposits were completed and if any withdrawals were made with Tiffany's or her mother's PIN?

If her cell phone was in her possession, IDK why she would send a kooky message to her ex rather than call 911. I don't think it was her.

Anyone know how her ex'es name appears on her cell? I mean, I have "pet" names for most of my family on my phone. Most folks probably wouldn't know who is who on from my contacts list. Maybe he was an ICE?

I hope Tiffany is ok, but it sure doesn't look good right now. :(

Just trying to catch up here.

I assume LE knows if the deposits were completed and if any withdrawals were made with Tiffany's or her mother's PIN?

If her cell phone was in her possession, IDK why she would send a kooky message to her ex rather than call 911. I don't think it was her.

Anyone know how her ex'es name appears on her cell? I mean, I have "pet" names for most of my family on my phone. Most folks probably wouldn't know who is who on from my contacts list. Maybe he was a ICE?

I hope Tiffany is ok, but it sure doesn't look good right now. :(

I agree doesn't look good. Also, I read on another site from a friend of hers that they do have her on video at the bank. I have no idea if that's true or not.

How does one do that thank you thingy? That's cute.

I agree doesn't look good. Also, I read on another site from a friend of hers that they do have her on video at the bank. I have no idea if that's true or not.

How does one do that thank you thingy? That's cute.

You mean how do you thank another poster? Bottom right-hand corner of the post you want to put your thank-you on has a few symbols. First is "Quote" in a blue circle. Second is "Thanks" in a blue circle. Press the Thanks button.

You mean how do you thank another poster? Bottom right-hand corner of the post you want to put your thank-you on has a few symbols. First is "Quote" in a blue circle. Second is "Thanks" in a blue circle. Press the Thanks button.

i think she meant the :(

Sent her a PM on the smilies.

Where is Tiffany?

I can't find the thanks button..I don't see it..but I wanted to thank you for your maps.

I pray that she is just a runaway, but I don't think this looks good.

I can't find the thanks button..I don't see it..but I wanted to thank you for your maps.

I pray that she is just a runaway, but I don't think this looks good.

Just found the thanks button!

Tonight on our 11:00 news they were supposed to talk with the family more in depth than they did the 6:00 news.

By the way, how do they know the text she received was jibberish...do they have her phone or did she have it...I think I missed something.

Just found the thanks button!

Tonight on our 11:00 news they were supposed to talk with the family more in depth than they did the 6:00 news.

By the way, how do they know the text she received was jibberish...do they have her phone or did she have it...I think I missed something.

They don't need the phone - just the phone records. And I assume the ex provided LE with the info. Same with the cell phone pings.

LE is moving fast on this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back