2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The only time I saw her discipline Caylee was when she was trying to put her to sleep."

Isn't there another guy she was chatting up as well aside from RM, AL and the ex LEO?

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought there was another guy she was chatting up? Possibly called WW?

Yes there was the LEO. I think she was a good Juggler!

Jb must be getting so stressed out. It's like when you get so obsessed about NOT making a mistake, you keep making them because you're trying not to...

Yes, where are your files JB?

Utterly amazing--once again!

HHJP gave the DT/Baez a specific area for them to keep their files close by and handy, and the DT/Baez STILL is not prepared.

I am in awe of HHJP's patience level--he has some tremendous self-control, because if I was sitting in his seat, I would be slapping fines upon fines on the DT for wasting the Court's time.

Why do they keep bringing up if Caylee was happy with Casey? If she fed her, tortured her, etc? Their defense is that she drowned on accident. Can someone help me understand what torture has to do with an accident? Thank you! :fence:

They don't have to prove the accidental drowning. However, the State is trying to paint a picture of someone who, possibly, abused her daughter and then eventually killed her. In light of what the State is trying to prove, based on their burden, he has to counter their take on ICA being evil, by painting her to be a good mother.

I feel sick that all of these young adults have had their lives disrupted over and over again by ICA. It's sick they have to leave thier jobs (in this economy no less) and families to testify because ICA is SUCH <an unusual person> GRRR!

M. England

mengland.jpg

Hmmm....so JB is proving what with these questions? Is he trying to say, because ICA didn't torture Caylee, she couldn't have murdered her?

He is forgetting to mention how Caylee was provided for....IT WAS CA&GA....apalls me that they ask that!

How bumbling was alll THAT? FG just needs to say ... you went to bed with Casey and Caylee on June 9th right? You woke up with only Casey, right?

duh

I agree...and I don't know that it ever got put straight. I hope that it does though b/c I can only imagine how confusing that exchange was to the jury. They must be thinking...WTH???

:cow:

So she "disciplined" Caylee when she wouldn't sleep??

Or chloroformed her when no one was around.

I love the he got that last statement in about Caylee not sleeping.

Why do they keep bringing up if Caylee was happy with Casey? If she fed her, tortured her, etc? Their defense is that she drowned on accident. Can someone help me understand what torture has to do with an accident? Thank you! :fence:

I'm guessing they think if the jury buys her as a great mom, they won't buy her killing Caylee to move in with TonE and live the good life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288